IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

2 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I get so tired of the us against them nonsense. Men and women are both human, and both are capable of doing good and bad.  I've known a few women who treated their husbands poorly. I've known some husbands who treated their wives badly as well. Most couples I know are both good decent people who do their best to get along and love each other.

Men are not responsible for all the world's problems, and neither are women.

These sweeping generalizations are so frustrating.

This 100%.  I was feeling so sad today...I need to pull myself away a bit from Lori and her nonsense.  These people are NOT normal.   Most of the people I know are all good people.  Working people, stay at home people, people of every imaginable belief or unbelief, moms, dads, singles, divorced, gay, straight, grandparents, older people, younger people.  They are ALL good people just doing the best they can living their lives, trying to do good by each other.   

It is so sad that Lori and her ilk seem to see the world in crazy absolutes and always a power struggle of some sort. These people have no enjoyment in their life.    

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

("Men don't want women with a 'high N", etc.).

"High N"? Like Myer Briggs? Clearly he has never experienced the joys of meeting an INTJ female, although TBH I don't know if he'd survive the encounter. INTJs supposedly have a very masculine personality type (as I've spent most my life being told). This guy would probably have an aneurysm from meeting such a "masculine woman". Although personally, I'd enjoy giving him a good death stare in true INTJ fashion. 

I went out with a guy who said he couldn't stand to see women wrestling because it made him sick to see women being violent/experiencing violence but male wrestling was okay. When I asked him why it was okay for men to be violent/ experience violence I just got a blank face. When I pointed out that it was socialized I got agreement but he still didn't see why it was wrong. Like honestly it broke my heart. No one should experience violence regardless of gender. It shouldn't be normalized.

Men need to decide they want a change. They complain about men having to enlist and not women. But who decided that rule? Men. They blame women for the problems that they could fix if they looked into their own gender. That's why it makes me so angry to see Lori place all responsibility on women. Patriarchy keeps men stagnant because there's no accountability. 

10 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

This 100%.  I was feeling so sad today...I need to pull myself away a bit from Lori and her nonsense.  These people are NOT normal.   Most of the people I know are all good people.  Working people, stay at home people, people of every imaginable belief or unbelief, moms, dads, singles, divorced, gay, straight, grandparents, older people, younger people.  They are ALL good people just doing the best they can living their lives, trying to do good by each other.   

It is so sad that Lori and her ilk seem to see the world in crazy absolutes and always a power struggle of some sort. These people have no enjoyment in their life.    

You know what's sad? I have an 18 year old daughter who is going out in the world soon. It breaks my heart to think she may somehow encounter these men, and the horrible assumptions they will make about her.  My daughter and her girlfriends are all nice, sweet kids, and NOTHING like the horrible things those MRAs say. (Hypergamy? C-- carousel?)

It is really sad when you think of these MRAs encountering the young women in your life. Because, when they talk about "women", they really mean the young, cute women--the ones they are attracted to. They don't worry so much about the 65-year old granny next door. They aren't writing blog posts and comments about Granny's thoughts and feelings. 

Most of the young women I know are nice people. They are generally attractive but insecure about their looks. They have career aspirations but are a bit shy about talking about them. They'd like a partner one day, but aren't sure if they'll ever meet him or her. They value their friendships. They try to be smart about their money so they can be independent. They get excited about an upcoming concert or a trip to the beach with friends. They really don't think about the things the MRAs are always harping about. 

47 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

The ladies in ALCR would be aghast if they knew what these "christian" men REALLY believe about "the wimminz"...

You know this world inside and out AND are a real representative of love and knowledge of the Bible. Do you think you could or would ever post about this? I just think the ladies are really oblivious to the MRA agenda and that is essentially what Lori is preaching now. Do you think she's a puppet of Ken's?

I am dying to know how one of the lovely remaining members feels. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. She is lovely and wise (and older) and keeps trying to steer the discussion back to Christ and the Gospel with thoughtful, on-message posts that discuss the nature of Christ. Her beautiful posts are all but ignored. I don't know how she puts up with it. I know some remain to advocate for abused women. Thank God for them. Meanwhile, Lori continues to post quizzes about bikinis. Curiously, massages seem to get worked into how women should treat men. It's downright pathological. 

6 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

"High N"? Like Myer Briggs? Clearly he has never experienced the joys of meeting an INTJ female, although TBH I don't know if he'd survive the encounter. INTJs supposedly have a very masculine personality type (as I've spent most my life being told). This guy would probably have an aneurysm from meeting such a "masculine woman". Although personally, I'd enjoy giving him a good death stare in true INTJ fashion. 

Oh, you poor naive thing. I believe "N" refers to the number of men a woman has had sex with, a number that is very important to MRAs.

3 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Meanwhile, Lori continues to post quizzes about bikinis. Curiously, massages seem to get worked into how women should treat men. It's downright pathological. 

A quiz about bikinis? I don't understand. Please explain if you are comfortable sharing!

@Sarah92, oh how I wish the "High N" was a reference to the N in INFJ.

I believe someone has already clarified for you by now that it stands for the N-umber of sexual partners a woman has had.

________-Carousel (preceded by the word for a rooster or a synonym for "dick"), is another lovely term coined by such fine men as the MRA's.  Example: "Jane saw she was about to Hit the Wall, so she quit riding the C*** Carousel long enough to get her a fine Beta."   

This gem of a phrase is synonymous with the time a young woman has spent "riding" said organs of various men until she realizes that she has "Hit the Wall" and needs to have babies really fast, so she starts hypergamous-ly hunting for a husband.  

They speak of women in general in such vile terms that they've convinced themselves that women are wicked and evil harlots after their seed and their wallets.  

1 hour ago, Pink Muffin said:

About Lori and Jesus. 

I wish that I had made a screen shot about this, but I didn´t and now I can´t find it. I think it was an answer to somebody who asked about where  Jesus was in Loris teatchings since she mostly quote the writings of Paul. This was her answer:

The gospels in the Bible are only meant to the jews, to show that they needed a savior, we who are living now only have to confess Jesus as our savior and belive that he died for our sins. 
Meanwhile Paul´s writings are meant for the time we live in now, the church age.

When I read Loris´s answer I knew she´s not a Christian. And I still regret I didn´t make the screen shots.

This makes no sense to me. If Jesus--the living Gospel--was only meant for the Jews, then He wasn't meant for Gentiles at all. But the rest of the New Testament is full of examples of Gentiles being saved after hearing the Gospel. The GOSPEL. And what about the two greatest commandments, the ones that came directly from the lips of Christ Himself? They aren't found outside the four Gospels (that I know of), so does that mean they don't count? 

I'm not very educated Biblically, beyond reading the Bible for myself over the years, so I'm not sure if Lori's words are blasphemous, but they sure sound like it to me.

29 minutes ago, fluffy said:

You know this world inside and out AND are a real representative of love and knowledge of the Bible. Do you think you could or would ever post about this? I just think the ladies are really oblivious to the MRA agenda and that is essentially what Lori is preaching now. Do you think she's a puppet of Ken's?

@fluffy, need to get a couple of ladies who are coming out of this mess of a belief structure up to speed privately, and I would seriously consider posting about something like this.  Thank you for your encouraging words.  Lori has not responded to either one of my comments calling her out for preaching the message of the MRM.  

If we think about the reason that The Handmaid's Tale makes such a fine piece of  speculative fiction, it is because the men had actually been able to use the women to do their dirty work, having psychologically manipulated the women into promoting hatred of their own gender, until EVERYONE hated women.     

Obviously you already know this, as you have discerned (I believe, rightly), that Lori is just used by Ken and other men to spread a message that men themselves have to take underground, lest they be completely shunned by the rest of healthy society.  None of them can use their own names on MRM sites (which I certainly do understand, as most of us here do the same, but for different reasons!), because the message is so extreme they must hide it.  

But when a WOMAN preaches and proclaims it... it's somehow more palatable.  Particularly because religious folk from the "church" who call themselves christians will endorse the part about women "being silent" in churches, and in endorsing this, they have no idea they are cooperating with the enemy.  It's lazy Christianity, and I was once a very lazy Christian.

I think again of Sunshine Mary.  And then I think once more of what happened to Sunshine Mary and Phil when the public became aware of who they were.    Suddenly it wasn't okay.  I realize there was a great deal more at play than SSM being "just another manosphere blogger" who happened to be female, but the point is that Christian women who are religious will believe this garbage because PART of it sounds "right" and similar to what they've been taught at their "churches" by their demonination (misspelling mine).

I know. Because it happened to me.  And you're proof that I'm not the only one who escaped it with eyes wide open.  Thank you and bless you as you continue to stand for the goodness of our God.

@Hisey and @ladyicantxplain thank you for that bit of information.  I was totally naive to that and now I'm even more disgusted. That stuff is just awful and those guys honestly give me the creep. Maybe they're just jealous that women aren't riding their carousels because honestly I can't imagine sex with them being any good. In fact, I can probably think of a million things more pleasurable than having sex with one of them. Like fighting a lion in an arena full of killer wasps. 

10 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

@Hisey and @ladyicantxplain thank you for that bit of information.  I was totally naive to that and now I'm even more disgusted. That stuff is just awful and those guys honestly give me the creep. Maybe they're just jealous that women aren't riding their carousels because honestly I can't imagine sex with them being any good. In fact, I can probably think of a million things more pleasurable than having sex with one of them. Like fighting a lion in an arena full of killer wasps. 

@Sarah92, the stuff needs to be exposed.  Women think they are just being "good little IFB's" (Independent Fundamentalist Baptists) and agreeing that "women don't talk in church" and "women are submissive, dontcha know". 

Sounds fine ON THE SURFACE, if that is what both the man and his wife have agreed upon, and if it works for them and no one is getting hurt. Kind of like soft BDSM for Fundie housewives: she's in soft bondage to the house, under soft masochistic "rule", but she loves it, and is very happy with it.

But that is not what is behind the message.  Behind the message are the thoughts of evil men who want to literally use all women and hate all women, and teach others to do the same. I cannot imagine sex with such a man, either.

Don't even get me started on "Game"...I'll leave that one for you to google, at your own risk.

5 minutes ago, Loveday said:

This makes no sense to me. If Jesus--the living Gospel--was only meant for the Jews, then He wasn't meant for Gentiles at all. But the rest of the New Testament is full of examples of Gentiles being saved after hearing the Gospel. The GOSPEL. And what about the two greatest commandments, the ones that came directly from the lips of Christ Himself? They aren't found outside the four Gospels (that I know of), so does that mean they don't count? 

I'm not very educated Biblically, beyond reading the Bible for myself over the years, so I'm not sure if Lori's words are blasphemous, but they sure sound like it to me.

From what I remember I believe she is factually wrong in addition to being biblically wrong. I'm pretty sure Luke, written by the same author as Acts,was writing for a gentile audience. I believe Mark might be as well, specifically to the Romans. Matthew might be the only one written specifically for a  Jewish audience. John stands out as being different and from what gather might be more of a general audience. 

Of course I might not be 100% accurate on that. I just know she is incorrect. 

53 minutes ago, Hisey said:

A quiz about bikinis? I don't understand. Please explain if you are comfortable sharing!

Over about the past week alone, Lori has posted TWICE the exact same question and the same women have posted the exact same responses. It's like groundhog day (the movie). Her question: "Your husband asks you to wear a bikini to the beach. Which is the bigger sin: Disobeying your husband or wearing a bikini?" Most of her posts garner few responses these days, but this enigmatic dilemma will result in 40-some responses each time. A lot of the ladies say they would never ever wear any bathing suit and they don't even swim because it's so sinful. Others say they won't disobey their husbands. MANY ask Lori for her opinion. The first time she posted this question, she said a godly wife has two options: wear the swimsuit with a cover up OR wear the bikini at home for her husband whilst giving him a massage. (HAHAHAHAHAHHA - thanks, Ken for sharing your creeptastic fantasy!) The second time she asked the question, she didn't posit a response. 

She posted about bikinis about 20 + times over the past year or two. She is positively obsessed, which means Kencakes is positively obsessed. We've read about tassel-covered nips, thong-revealing rears, and her infamous pastor's wife in a teeny tiny black bikini, to whom Lori was "warm in person" but promptly told her son that the women was very inappropriately dressed. She later wrote a letter to chastise her (women are to be meek and quiet, eh?!). I can't imagine why Lori and Ken weren't better received at the church! She written about oral sex, somehow applicable to swimwear in her pea brain, and whether it is skanky to wax or shave your nether parts. For the record, it is. 

Just now, Sarah92 said:

From what I remember I believe she is factually wrong in addition to being biblically wrong. I'm pretty sure Luke, written by the same author as Acts,was writing for a gentile audience. I believe Mark might be as well, specifically to the Romans. Matthew might be the only one written specifically for a  Jewish audience. John stands out as being different and from what gather might be more of a general audience. 

Of course I might not be 100% accurate on that. I just know she is incorrect. 

Pretty sure you're right about that, Luke himself was a Gentile, a Greek, I believe. And you're probably right about the other three Gospels. I seem to remember reading something years ago about Matthew's Gospel being more for a Jewish audience. Might have been in a Bible study I was sort of going through at the time (which I probably never finished, I always had good intentions with those  but never carried them through!).

22 minutes ago, fluffy said:

...and whether it is skanky to wax or shave your nether parts. For the record, it is. 

What it is, is none of Lori's f'ing business.  Shave, wax, do neither. It's NONE OF HER BUSINESS!!! 

@Loveday and @Sarah92,

There's been a ton of speculation on whether or not Luke was a Jew; no one knows for certain because his background isn't discussed in the scriptures.

There's a heresy out there that teaches that the Gospels are "Old Testament" - and therefore not for a Christian audience.  This is REALLY BAD.  I'm quite certain Mike Pearl promotes this heresy, among others, but I can't seem to find it online to prove myself, so it's a strong supposition for now that this is who Lori parrots.

Gospel means "Good News" and the Great Commission given to believers in Jesus Christ is GIVEN to them in the Gospel of Mark, chapter 16, to list one instance.

If we don't think the Gospels are for believers today, we don't even know what He has asked us to DO as believers!  

The good news isn't limited to the Gospels, but the Gospels ARE good news.  Hope that makes sense.

If Lori truly believed that women should not teach men, she would not be letting all these men post comments. She is eating it up. She is just upset that Beth Moore, Joyce Meyer, etc. make A LOT of money doing what they do. Few will pay to read her drivel. 

I just wish her female followers would see this. 

10 minutes ago, Mellowing With Age said:

If Lori truly believed that women should not teach men, she would not be letting all these men post comments. She is eating it up

You "sure" are right. She's written before about being a teenager in, yes, a bikini and loving all the attention teen boys paid her. Lori was a pretty girl on homecoming court (she occasionally posts that picture, which I find silly for a grandma) and at heart she is still that girl who believes her value lies in pleasing men. She cannot abide giving up these derelicts' attention. She talks a lot about God, but for a Christian she doesn't seem to actually know what her value is in Christ. It has nothing to do with dying her hair or her Jane Iredale makeup or her Kerry Gold butter. She keeps herself so busy on the internet that for her all her ass in the chair time there's not much left for self-reflection. 

2 hours ago, fluffy said:

I am dying to know how one of the lovely remaining members feels. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. She is lovely and wise (and older) and keeps trying to steer the discussion back to Christ and the Gospel with thoughtful, on-message posts that discuss the nature of Christ. Her beautiful posts are all but ignored.

Oops, apologies, I forgot to address this, @fluffy.  I can imagine very clearly who this is. If it is who I believe it is, she is there, at least in large part, to be an encouragement to others.  If it is who I believe it is, she has one ear open, and according to Jesus, that's all we need: one ear to hear Him with.  

Oh, do tell @fluffy . Does the Godly Mentor approve of oral sex?  I don't know about you, but I always take advice on the boudoir department from people who's highest aspiration is 10 minutes and some lube. 

:2wankers:  < actual footage of Lori

"Tried to post a picture of the rationalization hamster ™ but I couldn't get the link to embed." 

Well, and there's the money-shot of comments from Alex, today.  The man is DEFINITELY an MRA.

If anyone needs me to explain "the rationalization hamster" I'll gladly do so, however, it's super-easy to google.  It is the "trademark" of the MRA; trademark symbol in quote is mine.

Here's a growing up fundamentalist story -- when I was about 18, I was having a conversation with two of my friends who were in their early twenties and had been married for a couple of months.  One told the other that her mother had told her that "it begins with an o and ends with an x and is two words" was a sin.  40 years later I still remember that conversation.  The answer from the other friends was "I don't know."  Lori would tell her she was going to burn in hell for doing that with her husband.

Guess what Lori posted about yet again on Insta? If you guessed Einkorn bread, you're correct!

This time she was force feeding it to guests that were visiting for happy hour. I thought the godly mentor didn't drink? She two sticks of butter on a plate and a wet ring from a glass on the table along with her dry-ass looking bread. Has the godly mentor ever heard of coasters? I wouldn't be a happy girl if one of my guests was rude enough to put their wet glass down on my table.

15 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

This time she was force feeding it to guests that were visiting for happy hour.

I can picture it now: bread, butter, and a highball.

No disrespect to people who don't drink which I respect, but Lori and Ken are aliens. Nothing they do is in keeping with any social norms. Who serves bread and butter at cocktail hour? BIZARRE. Their views are bizarre and their behavior is off the wall. I can hear her now offering the f----- Eikorn bread, "Be sure to take only your portion." I just loved when she praised her friends from college (but don't go thinking any other girls should go to college, now) for "eating only their portion" at a reunion. Who sees the world this way? EVERY interaction is an opportunity for control. She once confessed hating to have company over because she literally begrudged them the water they drank. 

Does anyone else find it odd that none of Lori's kids or kids-in-law have come here? Or even anyone (other than ken) than knows her and ken in real life have come to defend or talk about them? It seems a good deal of the fundies have sent flying monkeys here.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived