IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

I can't tell if some of the guys that are posting are trolls or what. Several of them having nothing to their profiles except a single picture.

Vlad Masterson's profile says shit poster in training. 

ugh

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

I have a quote for that, from a man of God who raises the dead regularly and actually preaches the Gospel:

Um...”raises the dead regularly”???

25 minutes ago, Petronella said:

I'm quite eager for an explanation of that quote!

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I much prefer the new hardlining version of Lori. Her self styled viral shitstorm was amusing to watch unfold. She sees herself as fighting a battle of some sort but she's like the proverbial blind man in a dark room looking for a cat that isn't there. The only battle she's fighting is the one in her head fueled by insecurity.

As she sinks lower and lower, the only people attracted to her are other fringe thinkers that are just as loud and obnoxious, and just as easily dismissed. Lori isn't gaining new followers for Jesus, instead she's spreading a stale message for certain kinds of men. Women aren't being called to her thinking. The only ones listening to her and agreeing are ones that have already made their choices. As ridiculous as it is, there are plenty of other women just like Lori, willing to live in subjection to an asshole just so they don't have to go out and make life happen for themselves. The sad reality is that just like jello, there's always room for Lori as long as there are women who don't want to think for themselves.

Lori helps the crazies dig the line in the sand a little deeper. As they become more vocal it makes them easier to avoid and I appreciate that. Her tattoed women post opened my horizons to other equally pathetic movements like mra, the red pill, and incels, "movements" that are hardly worth mentioning except in the context of side show freaks (no offense to circus folks). They circle jerk each other to feel better about their inadequacies while making no effort toward self improvment. Lori has very graciously painted herself into a corner and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching her do it. Thanks, Lori.

Yeah, all of these "high-quality", "high-status" men who have to play alone because they just can't seem to find a woman who meets their standards....couldn't be because women aren't exactly falling over themselves to get to them.

Newsflash fellas:  If you have to tell everyone how special you are....you're not, other than in your own mind. 

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

she's like the proverbial blind man in a dark room looking for a cat that isn't there. 

She probably just wants to kick the cat...,.

To the men on Lori's page, I will send you a fresh pack of socks if you promise to stay away from women. Forever. Besides socks are about what you're looking for right? They're easy to use for your own pleasure and discard. You don't have to really respect it and it doesnt need the love you're incapable of giving. They don't argue back.  And they come debt free without tattoos....unless you like the printed ones. So get yourself a sock wife. 

Thank you, @polecat and @AuntKrazy, for your comments. You’re articulation helped put many of the comments on the TTW posts in their proper perspectives. And @ladyicantxplain- thank you as well- your thoughts are also appreciated and helpful to me. 

@SuperNova I have to admit I find Lori’s behavior entertaining, and I do enjoy her leap into the flames. I worry though about those who read but don’t comment, and might be sucked into her line of thinking and engage in unhealthy (and possibly abusive) relationships. That goes for male or female.

I hate how religion is used to hurt people and I think Lori and her fans do just that. I saw a comment from Lindy earlier that said Lori’s page is for the saints, not for the sinners. 

I know not everyone believes- and that’s ok- I have friends on all different points on the spectrum. But I hate to see God mischaracterized and people hurt by people who hide behind the phrase “righteous judgment”. 

As a parent of a 9 year old and an 11 year old, I am praying for them and any future life partners. There are some scary people out there. 

4 hours ago, Petronella said:

Yes.

Raises the dead regularly. Raised his own daughter when she was seven years old. (She was dead for forty-five minutes after falling out of a window.)

Sounds crazy, I know. 

Matthew 10:8 Amplified Bible (AMP)

8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Which is at least written in the Bible as something that believers do, as spoken by Jesus. 

Very little of what Lori is doing is anything Jesus commanded believers to do.

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

I worry though about those who read but don’t comment, and might be sucked into her line of thinking and engage in unhealthy (and possibly abusive) relationships. That goes for male or female.

Solid point and I agree. However, I think that Lori's harsher approach leaves less room for those who may be on the fence to this way of thinking. I feel that there was a greater danger to vulnerable women (and men) when she was using her head a little more and making the message relatively palatable. It left room for some doubt as to what was "right". 

I don't like the way she uses baggage. Almost everyone has baggage and things that hurt them. My brother being an alcoholic for most of my childhood and adult years is baggage. Does a guy get to look at that and say "I'm gonna walk away because I don't want to be part of that family. She has too much baggage?" At what point do we decide someone's past is too much? 

At what point do we look at someone and say, " you aren't good enough for me. You have tattoos (not even a sin), you have debt (to go to school), and you slept with other people (even though you are faithful to me now). In fact, not only are you not good enough for me but you aren't good enough for anyone else." That's what she's saying. If you are these things no one will really love you. All you deserve are the ones who'll treat you like shit. 

I think standard are important. I don't want someone who has credit card debt because they're financially irresponsible as opposed to education debt. A virgin isn't a requirement but I want someone who respects my boundaries of no sex until marriage. Also STD free is a must. Tattoos must be tasteful. I also don't want someone who yells a ton when angry or gets drunk because it puts me extremely on edge. There's one thing to have standards and another thing to be a judgemental asshole. 

I'm wondering if she was trying to go viral again. 

2 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Yes.

Raises the dead regularly. Raised his own daughter when she was seven years old. (She was dead for forty-five minutes after falling out of a window.)

Sounds crazy, I know. 

8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Which is at least written in the Bible as something that believers do, as spoken by Jesus. 

I don’t believe it. If this were true—especially if it happened “regularly”—it would be huge news.

I’ve heard this about visiting preachers before. Always vague anecdotes rather than documentation.

She must be getting some serious blow back privately in addition to the public comments and those being deleted rapid fire.  She edited the post and scrubbed the line “and you deserve it” as if the words of wacko she’s quoting from are now suddenly all better. 

4 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I don't like the way she uses baggage. Almost everyone has baggage and things that hurt them.

I definitely agree with this. Few people have absolutely no baggage in their past simply because they have lived a life before meeting their husband. Would the older Duggar women be considered having too much baggage to be married to these men because they have been molested by their brother?

On 7/30/2018 at 6:30 PM, feministxtian said:
On 7/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, luv2laugh said:

Why is Lori such a jerk? 

because she's always been a bitch and people will give her her way just to shut her up and avoid the Tazmanian Devil shit-fit she's probably known to throw. She gets her ass kissed to keep her quiet. Ken married her so he could get laid. 

ETA: She has a massive inferiority complex against women who have bigger boobs, better marriages, careers, etc. She slams us every chance she gets to make herself feel better about herself. 

@feministxtian   I get that she is a bitch ... but I would just be gone ... leave ... get out of her life.  That is what I do.  Why do people take it?   I dont get this, I guess.

9 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Yes.

Sounds crazy, I know. 

May I have the name of the preacher you are referring to?

10 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Solid point and I agree. However, I think that Lori's harsher approach leaves less room for those who may be on the fence to this way of thinking. I feel that there was a greater danger to vulnerable women (and men) when she was using her head a little more and making the message relatively palatable. It left room for some doubt as to what was "right". 

Good point- one I hadn’t thought of. And she does seem to suddenly resonate with extremists more- at least as far as I can tell. 

Today she makes the assertion that good  mothers want to be the one to raise their children full time. Because one can’t possibly be a good mother and have a career. I guess my belief that my mother is a good mother is wrong- because she worked. And per the commenters, I apparently am missing something needed for deeper purposes because my mother worked. Good grief they are dumb. They need to step out of their echo chambers for a bit- with open eyes, ears, and hearts. Alas, that is too difficult for them. 

8 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I'm wondering if she was trying to go viral again. 

This. I think she's had a heady taste of fame and doesn't want another two years to go by before it happens again. She wants to go viral as often as possible, and if that means writing outrageous crap every single day, she'll do it without hesitation. 

I'm generalizing, but those MRAs, incels, etc. are often so vulgar.  Since she is so pure herself, are those really the kind of people Lori wants as fans? Rhetorical question of course since we all know she'll accept whatever degredation necessary if it means she can have her existence validated by more clicks.

2 minutes ago, Frumper said:

I'm generalizing, but those MRAs, incels, etc. are often so vulgar.  Since she is so pure herself, are those really the kind of people Lori wants as fans? Rhetorical question of course since we all know she'll accept whatever degredation necessary if it means she can have her existence validated by more clicks.

Yeah; it's like that time Ken told us he would not allow Lori to read here because we cussed, yet they fell all over themselves praising Cabinet Man. His blog was full of swear words.  That was different, though, because his swear words were aimed at women and how despicable we are. Lori lappped that foul language right up. 

@Loveday I think you're exactly right. She's back on education again and that always seems to draw a lot of attention. 

And my college degrees have helped me immensely. Should I have children I know they will be very helpful as well for raising them. Child development, communication, marriage and family therapy, boundaries, listening skills, research, empathy, coping skills, self care, personality, interaction of  mental health and physical health, talking with children and teens about sexuality, drugs, coping, and emotional management ate al things I've learned. Heck, my new job primarily means working with children, if that doesn't teach me parenting skills idk what will.  But I don't need to really justify my education to anyone even if it didn't teach me about raising kids. 

Also my degree will help me homeschool my kids if decide to do so which is more and more likely given how concerned the government is(n't) with protecting kids. Did you know they apparently sell bullet proof backpacks now? Capitalism for yah, making money off tragedy.

Today's toxic waste dump includes the statement that 'All that is required of a mother to be a good mother is for her to love her children deeply, sacrifice for them, and want to be the one who raises them full time.'  Take note of what that does not include, things like any kind of education, medical care, even a roof over their heads or food on the table.  

5 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Today's toxic waste dump includes the statement that 'All that is required of a mother to be a good mother is for her to love her children deeply, sacrifice for them, and want to be the one who raises them full time.'  Take note of what that does not include, things like any kind of education, medical care, even a roof over their heads or food on the table.  

Based on Lori's written requirements, she was a lousy mother. Did she scarifice for them? Nope! She couldn't even give up sleep for a few months to care for her infants. 

Did she want to be the one who raised them full time? Nope!  That's what her nanny was for; well, the nanny and the two hours in their room every day so Lori could have quiet time. Lori couldn't even be bothered to educate them properly at home. They read a lot, did some math and had snacks, according to her. 

As for loving her children deeply? I'm gonna have to go with another big NOPE on that one too.  

7 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

As for loving her children deeply? I'm gonna have to go with another big NOPE on that one too.  

I agree. I was just about to say that hitting your baby does not signal any kind of love for your child in any way, nor does hitting your toddler repeatedly for several hours over spilled raisins. 

I  don't understand how some of these women can't at least see that a college education can be a benefit for them homeschooling.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived