IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

14 minutes ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

Thank you @delphinium65! That quote helped my brain wrap around this train of "thought".

I think Dave's train of thought got derailed several stations back.  

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

I couldn't agree with you more. Everything about this is horrifying. The smugness of this mother makes me want to slap her. Guess what, dumbass? Learning about chemistry doesn't magically make you forget how to cook. Making your bed is not a complex skill. A fucking child can do it. 

Half of my closest friends are currently getting their PhD's, and they can ALL (men and women) cook and make their own fucking beds. 

And plenty of interest at 13? I hope she just means she's popular at school and not that she's had interest from men. Fucking gross. What a shitty mother. 

This piece of work so-called mother is brainwashing her daughter to think that a wife is a housekeeper who fucks and has children, nothing more. People can hire somebody to cook and make a bed, for heavens sake. And no, Lori's daughters aren't unschooled. That hypocritical bitch. Plenty of interest? In marriage? Thirteen years old? That is alarming.

25 minutes ago, Florita said:

It doesn't apply to her. See her reasoning:

77713277_lordsprayer.JPG.4dea1e9b184651b023df8a291bb6ff0b.JPG

Lori has decided when Jesus taught his disciples to pray it was just a temporary fix.

This is utter religious bullshit.

Has she read any of the Gospels?  Matthew 9:5..."Jesus said, 'Your sins are forgiven'"...

Luke 7:48..."Jesus said, 'Your sins are forgiven'"...

Mark 2:5..."Your sins are forgiven'"...

Does she not understand He is the SON OF GOD?  WITH ALL AUTHORITY?  If He wanted to give 'em Credit before the actual Cross, He could do so, and He did!

How does she think the apostles performed any miracles, healed anyone...cast out any demons?  Not a single one of them had the Holy Spirit yet...the Holy Spirit hadn't COME to indwell men and women until Pentecost...

This woman should not be preaching until she has real understanding of the Word.

But she thinks the Lord's prayer isn't "for today", I have seen her write.  Maybe someone can find that...

She has been parroting Mike Pearl for a long time and it is obvious.

13 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

How does she think the apostles performed any miracles, healed anyone...cast out any demons?  Not a single one of them had the Holy Spirit yet...the Holy Spirit hadn't COME to indwell men and women until Pentecost...

Technically the disciples had the Holy Spirit incarnate with them and Jesus still told them to ask for forgiveness when they prayed.

3 hours ago, Koala said:

She's got "plenty of interest"? From who?  She is a child!  Wtf is wrong with you, lady? Are you kidding me?  Oh my god.... Getting married should be the furthest thing from her mind! 

I had my first marriage proposal at 13. He of course spoke to my biological father first to receive consent and it was given. He was 17 or 18. I had no intention of marrying him and told him so. He didn't take it well and made sure to reiterate that he had my father's permission. It was as if asking me was a formality. 

Many years later I was passing through the town he had lived in, on my way to a birthday party. I stopped at the grocery store to grab a few balloons and there was my ex-beau with a wife and a million children. I shudder at the thought that it could have been me. 

And yes, my bio-father is an awful person. I stopped speaking to him many years ago. He is dead to me. When my own daughter turned 13, I remembered that proposal and thought, what the ever living fuck was wrong with him? 

Excellent point, @Florita.  They literally lived WITH the Spirit of God daily for those three and a half years and this is exactly how they were taught to pray.  Even looking at the remainder of the Lord's Prayer, there are so many things that are to be prayed continually: "thy kingdom come; thy will be done..."

We're to stop praying those things as well, according to Lori?

The Kingdom has not come to the whole earth.

His will is not being done on all the earth at this time.

What is she thinking?

5 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Ken is back commenting at 2.0

:popcorn2::popcorn: Rufus listened to our prayers! Let the shit show commence!

31 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I’m the one who referred to the men Ken says are suffering under awful wives as “paw widdle deeble-dee-dees.” Because I’m mature like that and can’t even with Ken and his Horse of Truth.

43 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I swear, that 'man' must love pain. 

Ian, dude, it stands to reason that if women are sleeping with dozens of men in college then there are dozens of men available and willing to sleep with women. And assuming this is true, these men are probably not sticking to sleeping with one random woman and then quitting. So idk what to tell yah bud. The only way women would be able to sleep around without guys also participating is if they were lesbians. Which means the guys are out of luck anyways for having them as a wife. 

And I agree with previous discussion. A 13 year old should have basic life skills to take care of herself. Making basic food, cleaning, and even some financial things are not beyond a 13 year olds grasp. Heck, I was cooking myself eggs and stuff by the time I was like 10 because I was/am picky (certain smells and textures really bother me) and didn't always want what my family was eating. My parents were very good at understanding it and making accommodations but even they let me fend for myself a bit once I got old enough. My mom always had us help baking and cooking. I still don't understand why they pretend cooking and cleaning takes hours upon hours to learn. I look up a cleaning solution on Pinterest, read instructions, follow instructions and done! Only 30 mins for a new way of cleaning. 

image.png

Can someone enlighten me on the 80/20 rule? I don't like all the crap that pops up when I try to google this kind of b.s..

4 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Can someone enlighten me on the 80/20 rule? I don't like all the crap that pops up when I try to google this kind of b.s..

The 80/20 Rule:

The 80/20 rule recognises that in a society of rampant hypergamy roughly 20% of the men are fucking 80% of the women. The 80/20 rule is simply “the pareto principle” applied to the realm of sexual strategy. Only in conservative pro-monogamy societies is each man guaranteed a wife within his relative social league. The 80/20 split is the natural order when family values break down and the rise of decadence takes hold.

Can someone tell me why Ken Alexander puts his reputation and job on the line day after day by defending crazy ol' Lori for running her mouth?

Ken and Lori remind me of high school mean girls that start drama because they are bored out of their minds and they feed off it.

Who knew that empty-nesters would take up the hobby of shit-stirring.

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

Can someone tell me why Ken Alexander puts his reputation and job on the line day after day by defending crazy ol' Lori for running her mouth?

Because they think God is on their side and nothing bad will ever happen. But if that was true her book reviews should be all 5 stars and selling like hotcakes. 

11 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Its a manosphere things. 

20% of men (the top dog alphas) are having all the sex, like with 80% of the women. 

https://therationalmale.com/tag/8020-rule/

Then it seems to me the rest of the men need to step up their game. It's not the women's fault they can't get laid...

Lori ALWAYS talks about how "their children rise up and call them BLESSED". Really, Lori? None of your 4 adult offspring (and their spouses) promote you on their instagram or refer to you. They seem to want to be as far away from Lori as possible. I think they are embarrassed by her unloving, NON-meek, NON-discrete, boorish behavior. Personally, I hope one of them calls her out publicly but I won't judge if they all stay silent because I know she'd probably unleash ruthless hell on them and they don't deserve more suffering.

I have never seen Alyssa, Emily, or Erin promote anything Lori says nor even refer to Lori on their social media. They all used to be members of her super secret chatgroup on FB, never posted in it, and I'm pretty sure they all left the group. I think Emily and Cassi were forced into giving Lori a glowing book review.

Who does Alyssa ever talk fondly about? Her dad.
What does Alyssa promote on her public instagram? Love, understanding, self-care, and a positive outlook.
Who does Alyssa take pictures with? Her dad or aunt--- never seen a pic she posted of her and Lori. Maybe she has but it's not as frequent as others.

It's evident the offspring and in-laws, at least the majority of them, keep a deliberate distance from Lori. I only think Erin has contact with her so they can take advantage of Lori babysitting. I bet that contact is very minimal. From what I've observed publicly and read, it's clear to me that their grown kids and spouses all have strong relationships with Ken but not Lori. I truly think that Lori is incapable of empathy and forming emotional bonds.  

If it wasn't for agreeing to keep the peace for Ken's sake, I think they'd all go NO CONTACT with Lori, just my opinion.

Can you IMAGINE having Lori for a mother in law?!?!?!?!? It would be a total NIGHTMARE to have to put up with her comments judging your mothering, the food you cook, how much you weigh, how much love-making your giving her son, if you're sending them to THE EVIL PUBLIC GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, if you're wearing YOGA PANTS that day, etc. On top of that, if one of her sons is the kind that just takes her BS without a fight "to keep peace" (and I'm sure they do at this point), it would be a horror story of a life to live.

2 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Then it seems to me the rest of the men need to step up their game. It's not the women's fault they can't get laid...

Yup, but if you say that to them then you are "shaming". 

@Momto2PrincessesLOL, you have "many years" to figure it out. OMG, Its not that hard!!!

You know, I would love someone to ask Ken if Lori is advocating celibacy within marriage as the ideal since "men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos" (like the Shakers) . . .   weg

24 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Ken and Lori remind me of high school mean girls that start drama because they are bored out of their minds and they feed off it.

Who knew that empty-nesters would take up the hobby of shit-stirring.

Idk maybe Ken likes it? Like maybe he finds it stimulating or arousing. Why else would he go over to a page where literally no one agrees with him and post? And then he keeps coming back over and over again. So maybe he's a addicted to the conflict. I also get the impression that he thinks he's very intelligent, charming, and interesting. So maybe he believe that he'll win people over? Or he thinks that he's displaying some type of awesome intellectual capabilities? 

Oh dear, watching those lucky 20% of males take 80% of your potential virgin-wives

(while you're not getting any action at all) would give a guy quite the inferiority complex...:my_biggrin:

12 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Oh but it is you see...de ebil wymens only want "alpha" males.  Good looking fit men with deep pockets.  And the primary goal is to trap them in marriage with children, stay married long enough to garner child and spousal support, initiate a divorce and run away with the children and the money.  Nice "beta" males who aren't super fit but have decent jobs get the dregs ya see.  Because they're too nice.  But then they get trapped and left for the "Chads".  Those are the buff, kind of dumb guys that the girlies chase no matter how indifferent they treat them.  These dudes all need to catch a clue.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived