IGNORED

Jinjer 41: Felicity Nicole 8 lb 3 oz

Coconut Flan

Just now, tabitha2 said:

Felicity was almost as bad as Nellie Olsen for awhile and not a particularly nice person for the majority of the show. They were very very permissive parents with her.

Nellie Olsen was horrid 

Just now, SamiKatz said:

Pickles next new news:  Jinger had her baby!

i had no idea - really are you sure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nst said:

sorry you hate the name. Watch the show - you will fall in love with it.

If they named it Heisren or Gregor I would be upset 

I don't hate the name Felicity in itself.  I hate that they named the baby Felicity.   Felicity Kendall played Barbara Good who was something of a hippie.  I don't associate that name with the Vuolo baby.

So Jinger and jeremy posted another pic on their website where Jeremy isn’t making his signature douchebagTM face like on the first pic but is actually smiling. 

048A24EB-239E-44CF-94BF-7EC1368ABF0A.jpeg

25 minutes ago, They call me madre said:

What’s up with Jessa?

nothing is up with her. 

she is at the big house explaing life to Ben 

3 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I don't hate the name Felicity in itself.  I hate that they named the baby Felicity.   Felicity Kendall played Barbara Good who was something of a hippie.  I don't associate that name with the Vuolo baby.

me either. I associate with one of the best shows on television ever. 

don't mind me certain babies and certain weddings I get giddy - that and the release of the bloopers from the xfiles 

Busy trying to make the next girl...you know her and Jill are wanting the frills and tiny pink bows more than ever now.

Just now, tabitha2 said:

Busy trying to make the next girl...

Ben and Jessa yes are currently in the bathroom doing that 

I like the name and I'm glad to see she most likely was born in a hospital. Yay!

May she be able to go to school and pursue more education than her mother ever was able to. And maybe one day break free of the cult.

4 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Busy trying to make the next girl...you know her and Jill are wanting the frills and tiny pink bows more than ever now.

But doesn't Ben want 15 sons?  Any girl might make that dream less of a reality for her man.

8 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

So Jinger and jeremy posted another pic on their website where Jeremy isn’t making his signature douchebagTM face like on the first pic but is actually smiling. 

048A24EB-239E-44CF-94BF-7EC1368ABF0A.jpeg

I do have to say I love that Jinger isn't all dolled up it looks like she has a tiny bit of make up on but she's in something that looks comfy and not all dolled up and dressed to the nines like some people thought she'd be for the first pics. 

If any Duggar babies are born before April 11, 2019, (outside of a preemie) then yes someone is pregnant today. I find it hard to imagine a time that no Duggar daughter/in-law will be expecting for the next 35 years. If all things remain the same, there should be a steady flow of Duggar grandbabies until Josie hits her early 40s around 2052. :jawdrop:

Coming out of my cave to say how happy I am to see what appears to be an uncomplicated birth that took place in a hospital. 

Key word=appears.

But he( and Derick,Austin ETC) will require  a Godly obedient virtuous daughtern as well to show all the sinners what a proper Christian woman is ;)

and Jessa has posted. PS I love the pic she chose so much better then the official one. (Not that, that was horrible but this one is so natural and pretty) 

Folks, you just gave me the worst dilemma ever.  I was surfing the internet randomly when I saw the People article...AGHH must get to FJ now! 911!  This is not a drill! Do not pass go!  Do not collect $200!  I hopped over.....and saw this...

943009038_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.7c38f75ed840c909eb922f1c7acd567b.png

and all I could think is...  What the HELL did Derick do now???

Baby. Derick.  Baby.  Derick.  Where do I start?

Psst, who can resist cute little babies??  I can figure out what offensive or insane thing Derick said another day.

Or not. :)

20 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Pickles next new news:  Jinger had her baby!

Shoot. Pickles had a source in the delivery room y'all. 

I’m the accounting manager for a small company. I’ve also done HR and I’m well versed in FMLA. There are so many misconceptions in this thread, it’s ridiculous. If you need FMLA or need help in a small employer situation (aka exempt from FMLA), I highly suggest you do some research. I work for a very small employer (approx 20-25 employees) and we are not required to offer FMLA. However it is in our policies so we do offer that coverage. Employment law is incredibly complicated, esp in the USA. Don’t assume anything until you’ve discussed with your employer. 

2 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Shoot. Pickles had a source in the delivery room y'all. 

you mean Mrs Seewald ?

2 minutes ago, pugglemama said:

I’m the accounting manager for a small company. I’ve also done HR and I’m well versed in FMLA. There are so many misconceptions in this thread, it’s ridiculous. If you need FMLA or need help in a small employer situation (aka exempt from FMLA), I highly suggest you do some research. I work for a very small employer (approx 20-25 employees) and we are not required to offer FMLA. However it is in our policies so we do offer that coverage. Employment law is incredibly complicated, esp in the USA. Don’t assume anything until you’ve discussed with your employer. 

a baby was born you do realize this :D

and I haven't' seen Ben's biceps in a year 

8 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

and Jessa has posted. PS I love the pic she chose so much better then the official one. (Not that, that was horrible but this one is so natural and pretty) 

It's a super blurry picture, but what Felicity is dressed in looks so much more comfortable than that dress and all the accessories. Must be right after the birth. Is that a hospital baby cap? One of the blue and pink striped ones?

1 hour ago, Feminist_Defrauder91 said:

And the American Girl doll.  

Lol I thought of the doll and the TV show as well. I figured her middle name would be Nicole since that was Jinger's. Love the name!

I'm actually weirdly surprised that Jeremy wasn't all like "she must have a biblical name!" but I"m loving Felicity.

Also cause I saw this on twitter, this was a story on Good Morning America today:

Thoughts:

1) I love the name! What a pleasant surprise.

2) Jeremy looks meh in that photo. I know he’s probably tired from a long night.

3) Jinger looks more and more like Michelle every day.

I didn't get Felicity specifically, but I did guess that they'd go with one of the less common virtue names.

And the fact that I'm somehow taking pride in that–to the point of actually posting it here for all of you to read!– is something that's going to haunt me for some time.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived