IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace Engaged 2: Planes, petals, and proposals

Georgiana

8 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

this grab wasn't that bad but there was one screen grab of her you can find in the Si and Lauren thread. I believe the one that was just locked. where she looks terrifying with the look she's giving. 

:laughing-rollingyellow:

I just saw that one! I definitely saw the terrifying look while grabbing this one, but went all pet fundie and made sure to get the best moment possible.

Thanks Coconut! I thought Spoilers were preferred for pics for our mobile friends? Ah well.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We ask (rules) for spoilers for more than two images in a post.  Feel free to use spoilers for fewer if you want.  As long as I'm on the laptop, I don't mind making most changes people ask for if I see them.  Obviously, I don't read every thread.  :)  

JD and Abbie seem to be down to earth people who do their own thing. Much like Joe and Kendra, I don't think that we will hear a lot from them. They do have a joint instagram which shows that they will be a little more active than JoKen. Honestly, they look happy. I'm sure this will splatter back in my face when they start posting hateful crap, but for now I'm just enjoying seeing JD so over the moon! 

12 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

JD's thirst was captured in gif form.

Hide contents

tumblr_pc37tzZMVg1vb3sczo1_500.gif

Honestly? That’s cute lol

On 7/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Plus I think most people would want to rip their ears off if they had to constantly listen to a couple like Jinger and Jeremy and all their “babes.” Even if they are in earshot, I imagine I would tune them out. 

I think this applies to listening to any newly in-love couple, or drunks, or people describing last nights dream 

This just showed up on my FB, and I was trying to figure out the best place at FJ to put it, so, here it is.

I howled, and I also wondered how I'd suddenly been caught in a weird vortex where @VelociRapture was suddenly in my RL group of friends. lol

(Trying to put this behind a spoiler but I'm not sure how...)

Yeah, well, clearly I'm incompetent at image-spoilerage.

Spoiler

veloc.jpg

23 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

This just showed up on my FB, and I was trying to figure out the best place at FJ to put it, so, here it is.

I howled, and I also wondered how I'd suddenly been caught in a weird vortex where @VelociRapture was suddenly in my RL group of friends. lol

(Trying to put this behind a spoiler but I'm not sure how...)

Yeah, well, clearly I'm incompetent at image-spoilerage.

Hide contents

veloc.jpg

If this is what the Rapture is like then sign me up because it looks fucking delightful! :pb_lol:

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

JD's thirst was captured in gif form.

Hide contents

tumblr_pc37tzZMVg1vb3sczo1_500.gif

"It's OK, honey.  We won't have those dreadful vows!"

25 minutes ago, kachuu said:

I'm sorry, but when I look at her I see so much resemblance to Jana. I can't not see Jana.

Oh gods, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought this. For a moment I deadass mistook Abbie for Jana, realized just how strange that would be, and then remembered hearing about JD being engaged.

40 minutes ago, agentshade said:

Oh gods, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought this. For a moment I deadass mistook Abbie for Jana, realized just how strange that would be, and then remembered hearing about JD being engaged.

They're only courting as far as we know. 

55 minutes ago, agentshade said:

I swear it's almost like a requirement in fundy land that you and your partner must look like siblings. :laughing-rollingyellow:

I'm just waiting for the inevitable engagement video cause I'd like to hear her talk. I bet she doesn't have the breathy fundie-wife voice. It seems like she and JD might (hopefully?) act more like equals/partners.

36 minutes ago, beepy13 said:

I'm just waiting for the inevitable engagement video cause I'd like to hear her talk. I bet she doesn't have the breathy fundie-wife voice. It seems like she and JD might (hopefully?) act more like equals/partners.

We’ve already heard her talk on the courtship announcement vid and she definitely does not have that fundie wife voice thankfully!

Link to video: 

4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

We’ve already heard her talk on the courtship announcement vid and she definitely does not have that fundie wife voice thankfully!

Link to video: 

Oh yeah....duh. I completely forgot about that in the midst of all the wedding and baby watch stuff! :tw_lol:

Can someone please post or link to the terrifying look? I think she’s so cute I can’t even imagine it!

I really hope that she is even more liberal under the surface than she seems, and that their future together is a good one which isn’t ruined by the shackles of fundamentalism. 

1 hour ago, adidas said:

Can someone please post or link to the terrifying look? I think she’s so cute I can’t even imagine it!

I really hope that she is even more liberal under the surface than she seems, and that their future together is a good one which isn’t ruined by the shackles of fundamentalism. 

image.png.9ebdb3ebeae2bc0aa2627dcdb400c250.png

19 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Not near as beautiful as Jana though :)

Can we please not compare them like this? They’re both beautiful young women in their own ways. 

(I don’t mean to sound bitchy at all. It just bugs me when people take swipes - intentional or not - at others for their looks. Hideous beliefs are another matter entirely though.)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived