IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace Engaged 2: Planes, petals, and proposals

Georgiana

They look excited.  She has a nursing license.  She might wear pants.  Timeline may be being fudged.  It's ridiculous for the Duggars to set rules on a 28 YEAR OLD MAN.  So it's pretty much your average Duggar courtship!

I googled "rapture jokes", but evidently the Rapture is SUPER SERIAL and not a thing to joke about.  Whatever, it's not the end of the world.  (that was the best joke I found, and I am SO SORRY)

Continued from:

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could easily see them quietly skirt most of the fundie rules and slip in to quiet, small-town conservatism. Maybe a quick baby or two, followed by some well done NFP.  Kids homeschooled until middle school while she does a little work on the side. 

1 hour ago, PurpleCats said:

I could easily see them quietly skirt most of the fundie rules and slip in to quiet, small-town conservatism. Maybe a quick baby or two, followed by some well done NFP.  Kids homeschooled until middle school while she does a little work on the side. 

JD is close to Zach Bates I believe, if I'm not mixing either of them up with another Duggar OR another Bates.  

So I think that it's very possible that JD goes the Zach Bates route and begins to resemble more of a mainstream Conservative Christian, at least in lifestyle.  

But I think a lot will depend on Abbie as I think much of the impetus for change with Zach was the fact that Whit didn't grow up fundie and almost by default really questioned a lot of the rules the Bates family had and whether they were worth bringing into the new home.  

22 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

JD is close to Zach Bates I believe, if I'm not mixing either of them up with another Duggar OR another Bates.  

So I think that it's very possible that JD goes the Zach Bates route and begins to resemble more of a mainstream Conservative Christian, at least in lifestyle.  

But I think a lot will depend on Abbie as I think much of the impetus for change with Zach was the fact that Whit didn't grow up fundie and almost by default really questioned a lot of the rules the Bates family had and whether they were worth bringing into the new home.  

I agree. Although JD is the headship, I think a lot of it depends on what Abbie wants. Whitney was never fundie so it’s unsurprising she is working and hasn’t been pregnant in two years (although she can be in early pregnancy right now). But Abbie grew up fundie so it’s hard to know what she will want for their family life. I hope she keeps working after marriage and before she has her first baby, but I would bet she will become a SAHM after that. That’s just my guess. 

She is not wrong. He looks like a different person. :)

Also, she looks great for someone who is in the very last stages of pregnancy. 

Jinger really lokks great here also i really like the caption really sweet 

That’s a cute picture. I like how Abbie does updos with her curly hair. I think it suits her well. 

Jinger looks amazing for someone about to have a baby. JD looks the happiest I've ever seen him, hope everything works out for him.

I hope Abbie selects her sisters and friends as Bridesmaids, with Jana as the only Duggar sister included. Also hoping for a small wedding party. They look happy together.

I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Abbie is so stinking cute. 

Like not conventionally attractive like Jessa, but something about her is so cute to me. Like the curls and her button nose. It also might be how she effects JD, but seriously what a pretty girl. 

TEAM JOBBIE

16 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Jinger really lokks great here also i really like the caption really sweet 

Jinger is a super cute pregnant woman!  She glows.  Great style, like always.  I also feel like this has been a forever pregnancy.   Idk, seems like forever to me.  Like she has a whole ready for walking baby still cooking.  Lol.  

Can't help it. That smile from John David is nice to see. Good guy in my books.

Jinger looks beautiful too. 

Is it lighting or did Jinger dye her hair? It looks lighter 

Great picture by the way. 

6 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Is it lighting or did Jinger dye her hair? It looks lighter 

Great picture by the way. 

I don’t think so. I think it’s partly the lighting. I also think that since she didn’t have any product in her hair except hair spray, it looks lighter. I can remember when I put some sort of product in my hair for when I wore it wavy or curly. It would make my hair look darker. Although it does look like there’s a highlight around her face. That might be new. 

10 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Jinger is a super cute pregnant woman!  She glows.  Great style, like always.  I also feel like this has been a forever pregnancy.   Idk, seems like forever to me.  Like she has a whole ready for walking baby still cooking.  Lol.  

I'd imagine being pregnant for a Texas sumner she feels like she's been pregnant forever too... poor girl, I had an August baby and a year later I'm still hot. 

JInger is attractive, dresses well, and looks great pregnant. It is nice that she is easing off the spray tan and heavy eyeliner. She has been pregnant for 100 years.

17 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

TEAM JOBBIE

I can only read this in a scottish accent, more accurately the voice of Billy Connolly. :pb_lol:

19 minutes ago, CoveredInBees said:

I can only read this in a scottish accent, more accurately the voice of Billy Connolly. :pb_lol:

My accent is already close to his, I hate names being combined to make a couple name usually but jobbie makes me laugh like a 6 year old. 

I saw this on the keeping up with fundies tumblr and decided you all needed to see it...

tumblr_inline_pbccv72Dhw1tacqfz_540.jpg

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I saw this on the keeping up with fundies tumblr and decided you all needed to see it...

tumblr_inline_pbccv72Dhw1tacqfz_540.jpg

I'm kind of more interested in the background of Abbie's photo. I would like to know more about the African themed party she appears to be attending!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived