IGNORED

Joy & Austin 23: Still Sticking Around

Jellybean

2 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

...she didn't even have a knot on her bean. 

Alright, I'm sorry I gotta ask... are you using bean for head? Because I've only ever heard it used for clitoris but that doesn't quite make sense there. 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Alright, I'm sorry I gotta ask... are you using bean for head? Because I've only ever heard it used for clitoris but that doesn't quite make sense there. 

yes...bean = head. 

Bean is common for head (also noggin, turnip, dome, etc.).

I've never heard of a clitoris referred to as a bean. I learn something every day at FJ.

47 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I've never heard of a clitoris referred to as a bean. I learn something every day at FJ.

Urban dictionary had this as a definition, so apparently I'm not alone haha

IMG_4689.PNG

2 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Only time I've ever heard the clitoris referred to as a bean was because of the movie "The Ugly Truth"

• 3 weeks later...

And here we see the young parents learning the hard way that you never post car seat photos online unless the baby is properly strapped in.

To explain: the last photo is of Gideon in his car seat. The chest piece is too low on his torso - it should be on his chest, level with his arm pits. Don’t worry though, the majority of comments on the post are either informing them they didn’t do it right or are people bitching at the fact that people are informing them that the chest clip is positioned wrong. 

What a day to blow a tire because it's hot as FUCK in those parts today.

Gideon is cute - even if he is improperly restrained. 

Edit:  he's 100% Forsyth. No visible Duggar.

And also:  he's flying the bird and that's fabulous. :)

18 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Edit:  he's 100% Forsyth. No visible Duggar.

I came here literally just to say this and you beat me to it! Gideon's the first Duggarling quiver spawn that really and truly doesn't have a trace of good ol' JB in him. If it wasn't for the televised documentation of gestation courtesy of TLC, I'd be convinced that Austin just spit the kid out or something. 

Go Take a look at Marcus Duggar and say that.  He is absolutely Anna’s Son with no Duggar trace. 

Joy works with Austin. I wonder what "dozer" work is, aside from hot and dirty*. 

Not that kind of hot & dirty prevs :output_eeMbjt:

Wait isn't he supposed to facing rear-ended too? (also the first words that came from my mouth was "OMG THAT FACE!!). 

26 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Wait isn't he supposed to facing rear-ended too? (also the first words that came from my mouth was "OMG THAT FACE!!). 

He is, the pic is just a weird angle. 

7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

He is, the pic is just a weird angle. 

Yeah, I think they just took the photo from the open door. I’ve done the same with my daughter (who will remain rearfacing until shes 4 - but at least until she’s 2 and 30 lbs - or she no longer tolerates it, whichever comes first)  and it looks like the same angle. 

He really is a cute little guy. Hopefully they understand the comments mostly came from a place of genuine concern. 

I've only ever heard bean for clit :pb_lol: "go flick your bean" etc.

Back to non bean talk - What are the Duggars with car seat safety again? 0/5000 at this point?

Joy works with Austin. I wonder what "dozer" work is, aside from hot and dirty*. 

Not that kind of hot & dirty prevs :output_eeMbjt:

Bulldozer - he is working with heavy equipment. My kids call it tractor work. Probably leveling ground.

3 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Anyone see this yet? Not that it gives a ton of info, but shows us that maybe they'll address more of the birth for Gideon than they have to date.

I did see this. I also watched the extended trailer for CO and it seems like it might actually catch us up to (Almost) speed on things! Now I shouldn't hold out so much hope but, it would be very nice if they get it somewhere closer to where the duggars are. I am also hoping with the footage they have been providing that the season will be more than like 7 freaking episodes! 

I wonder what the feeling is about the various  households about the fact that no Duggar Daughter so far is living up to Michelle’s easy Breeder status but the daughters in law  are popping them out regularly with ease.  

6 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Yeah, I think they just took the photo from the open door. I’ve done the same with my daughter (who will remain rearfacing until shes 4 - but at least until she’s 2 and 30 lbs - or she no longer tolerates it, whichever comes first)  and it looks like the same angle. 

He really is a cute little guy. Hopefully they understand the comments mostly came from a place of genuine concern. 

Miniway is 4,5 and is still happily sitting rearfaced so there is hope. :)

I thought for sure he would throw a fit after three weeks facing forward in Australia but he just accepted his chair when we came home. He’s getting tall though so we will have to buy a new chair soon. 

I get where Joy is coming from - it was my greatest fear too and I had no choice because they couldn't flip him - but I will never understand if that's the case why they wouldn't go to an OB or .. some midwife that wouldn't take 20 hours to recognize a breech baby. The sooner you know, the sooner you can have a chance to turn them.

For being so "pro life" and pro baby they are so careless with birth sometimes ..

On 7/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, Mela99 said:

I get where Joy is coming from - it was my greatest fear too and I had no choice because they couldn't flip him - but I will never understand if that's the case why they wouldn't go to an OB or .. some midwife that wouldn't take 20 hours to recognize a breech baby. The sooner you know, the sooner you can have a chance to turn them.

For being so "pro life" and pro baby they are so careless with birth sometimes ..

Only sometimes?

On 7/6/2018 at 1:29 PM, Iamtheway said:

Miniway is 4,5 and is still happily sitting rearfaced so there is hope. :)

I thought for sure he would throw a fit after three weeks facing forward in Australia but he just accepted his chair when we came home. He’s getting tall though so we will have to buy a new chair soon. 

My son is almost 11, and rearfaced til he was 3.5... most of the seats still only went to 35lbs then, and he stayed til  he hit the limit of his seat... 

Funny thing is, I always hear comments about how people turned their kid because they were getting carsick- mine didn't get carsick until he turned forward facing :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol: He gets it from me though, I can get sea sick in a rocking chair :my_sick:

On 7/6/2018 at 7:59 PM, Mela99 said:

And then they improperly restrain them in the car. At least they don't seem to be anti-vaxx. 

On 7/13/2018 at 6:21 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

And then they improperly restrain them in the car. At least they don't seem to be anti-vaxx. 

One can only hope.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived