IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

Lori is not very bright.  If something appears a certain way on the surface, that's good enough for her.  She'd never have the intelligence to dig any deeper.

Look at her obsession with the Pearls and the Duggars.  She knows absolutely nothing about them, but she buys into their public personas hook, line, & sinker.  Even in the face of real evidence (Josh Duggar), Lori digs her heels in and doubles down on whatever unfounded position she's adopted.  She then searches out evidence that confirms her beliefs, and discards anything that contradicts it (often labeling it as wordly/ungodly/evil).  She wouldn't know "TRUTH!" if it bit her in the ass.  

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

This particular one makes me think back to one of his ways to deal with an angry wife, I can't remember what particular incident this is supposed to follow but the husband should pull the wife on top of him and give her massage until she basically concedes. 

For those of you who are just joining us:

Ken Alexander:

I believe that many wives and husbands would respond well to a physical approach to dealing with such trying or out of control times. Allowing a husband leeway to decide how to deal with his wife is part of submission and vulnerability.

I once suggested that a husband should perhaps walk up to his difficult wife and grab her wrists while looking in her eyes and tell her "stop it. I am no longer putting up with your bad behavior," then walk away.

What if you quietly walked over to your wife who is seemingly out of control and you placed your hands on her arms and pinned her to the wall, or you gave her a bear hug for a moment where she could not move, and then you kissed her a few times then whispered in her ear, I love you, but this is totally unacceptable behavior. Please stop.

There is I believe built into many women, but not all, a desire, or seeming need, to have her man step into a situation where she is moody, or has a bad attitude and instead of another hour or two of talking, feel his strength

I think it vital that couples discuss what, if any physical response can or should be used when the relationship begins to deteriorate beyond what words and logic can heal. 

Lori has also made similar references.

Referring to Ken, she said:

My husband and I got a good laugh over it. He told me he would have given me 2 choices, a good spanking or no dishwasher. I told him I would take the spanking any day!

Men don't like to always use words to solve everything, whereas women do. Marriage conferences teach how couples should "fight fair;" remembering to take all these given steps, asking the right questions, listening carefully, keep talking until its resolved, etc. How come women have mostly gotten their way in resolving conflict and men have to accommodate them? {"Now, honey, you forgot this step and you aren't allowed to say that to me."} This is NOT how it should be in a Christian marriage!

Women want men to behave like women and"talk" everything out. One of the couples Ken and I mentored were on the brink of divorce. The wife would have major, uncontrollable tantrums. She admitted she "just couldn't control herself." Ken told the husband to wrap her up in a bear hug every time this happened.

Ken and I watched an old John Wayne Movie a few months ago. He was married to a very difficult wife. She was always nasty to him. Near the end of the movie, he took her over his knee and spanked her! She behaved herself after this and they were kissing and enjoying each other at the end of the movie. I guess this was a common occurrence in many of the old movies! {Can you imagine a movie like this today? No, instead we get perversity of every kind but if a man acted like John Wayne, he'd be put into prison.}

Most men don't like to just "talk it out" ad nauseam.

Tickling someone who Ian upsets so demeaning. They don’t start laughing because they are no longer upset and laughter is an uncontrollable response. Tickling is terrifying for me because it’s inpossible not to have a laughter response and you can’t breathe or scream or talk and the person tickling you just thinks it’s funny and you can’t communicate your distress. 

Yes, thanks, @Koala! Once more, here is proof that Lori and Ken are as kinky AF and just plain don’t realize or own the fact. Safe, sane, consensual, people!

Wait, she’d rather have a spanking than give up her dishwasher?  Is that the same dishwasher that’s broken now and she doesn’t use anyway? Lori’s kind of like Trump...she lies so often, it’s just safe to assume that if she’s communicating, she’s lying. 

33 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Wait, she’d rather have a spanking than give up her dishwasher?  Is that the same dishwasher that’s broken now and she doesn’t use anyway?  Lori’s kind if like Trump...so many lies that it’s just safe to assume that, if she’s communicating, she’s lying. 

We confronted Ken w/ this quote, and he claimed that this was obviously a joke, and that Lori was having a "back door conversation" with SSM.   According to him, she never dreamed anyone would read it and quote her... you know, because SSM's comment section carries the expectation of privacy.  

Anyway, he presented it as, "Oh, this was a joke I made to Lori, and then she told this chick online who also has a history of asking her husband to spank her."

Which brings us back to what Ken said when questioned about why "Puritanical Lori" was hanging around SSM.

First, Ken was confronted with this quote from Sunshine Mary:

Repeal marital rape laws, not because men are just dying to rape women (they aren't) but because these laws give women the mistaken impression that they have the right to refuse sex with their husbands.

Why: If we want men to have to marry in order to have access to sex,  which is necessary if we are going to foster traditional sex roles and enhance family formation, they must have assurance that they will actually get sex after they marry. If a woman wants to live in a man's house and eat of his bread, she had better be willing to serve him in this way (barring illness of course); if she refuses to give it to him, he should have the option to take what is rightfully his.

Ken's response:

I see a brilliant writer and advocate for submission in a Christian marriage, but you and your friends are giving Lori and me pause to reevaluate

An "advocate" who advises men to "take what is rightfully his".

Sunshine Mary:

Consider asking your husband if he would be willing to spank you as part of foreplay.

Please don't panic. Spanking is not a slippery slope that will lead to BDSM, disturbing fetishes or deviant sexual practices. I can promise you that from personal experience; you won't be spanked one day and in leather restraints the next. Some people practice Christian Domestic Discipline, but that is actually not what I am recommending either. This is only to be about increasing your attraction to him by having him display dominance via consensual sexual aggression.

It is his decision if he would be willing to try this; this may be outside his comfort zone completely, and he may be feeling very mistrustful of you, but if he is willing to try it, you may not be sure of what to do. Here is one possible way to go: first, ask him to buy a wooden hair brush that has a very flat back (the curved ones tend to leave more bruises). The brush should be on your dresser.

He can sit down on the edge of the bed and tell you to bring the brush to him. Get it, and then kneel down on the floor in front of him and hand the brush to him. He can then pull you firmly but lovingly across his lap, either with lingerie on or no bottoms. It might be easier to have your legs supported on the bed, but your hands off the bed so that you are slightly off balance. He can then administer the spanking; he might want to know that he can swat fairly hard without causing bruises, but even if you do have a bruise the next day, you won't die.

The number of strokes should be up to him, not you; he decides when the spanking is over (h/t 7man for that idea), not you. When he is done, get on your knees in front of him and say thank you to him. You should thank him because he is doing something that may be outside his comfort zone in order to help you, and you do not deserve it. He is doing this out of love for you, so show him the gratitude he so richly deserves.

Scripture to meditate upon: For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11

Ken Alexander's response:

SSM is teaching some sex training for a previous whore

SSM made very clear to Lori she is not an advocate of Domestic Discipline

Ken has also been quoted as saying the following:

just because a wife is emotionally abused does not mean she should leave her man or take him to the elders, or separate.

You see, Ken is not like Lori.  Lori is a bull in a china shop.  She's not smart enough to try to coat her bullshit in sugar.  Ken is different- he wants people to like him, but if you really look at what he's saying, he's no different than his classless wife.  

I mentioned earlier that I was reading “The Women in the Castle” by Jessica Shattuck, I finished it last night. Goodreads reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30653967-the-women-in-the-castle

It dawned on me this morning that Lori is blaming the wrong group of people (feminists) for the downfall of women independence. The book follows 3 women after WWII and how they struggled and survived after the war. It does flashbacks to their life prior to WWII throughout the book. The book ends in 1991. The book is fiction however it is based on the author’s grandmother’s stories, resistance widow stories and other stories she has read.

These women had to put their lives back together after WWII. Many men (from Europe, far East & US) were killed. Others came home physically disabled and many others came home mentally broken. The women had to keep the family going, raise the children, and feed the children. The women in Europe had to keep running or shelter in place and almost all had food scarcity.

Lori should be blaming WWII for showing women that they are strong and can run a farm, protect the children, work in a factory, etc.

But as we all know Lori Alexander is never learning, never will learn and is not a transformed wife. You can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

A few of days ago, several members predicted that the fact that Lori's mom is on her "deathbed", would not stand in the way of Lori's all day, every day internet obsession.  

True to form, in the 2 days since she made the post about her mom's surprising appetite, Lori has posted:

7 Instagram posts (none of them related to her mom)

9 TTW Facebook posts (none of the related to her mom)

3 blog posts (none of them related to her mom)

Lord knows how many posts she's made on her personal FB & Instagram, or in the chat room.

As we guessed, Lori (who prattles on and on about how it's crucial that she not work so that she can be available to family)is spending just as much time on the internet as she ever did.  This isn't slowing her down one bit.

Ken's advice is terrifying. I've never met a single women who wanted a guy to show off his "big strong assholeness I mean manliness" by grabbing her and pushing her against a wall. None. If someone did that to me I'd be gone. 

And what the heck does he mean that men can't be expected to communicate like a woman? Where is that in the Bible? How are men to be leaders if we can't expect them to not get violent? What an incredibly sick view of the world. And seriously sexual aggression? No marital rape? What sick sick people. 

Well I’ve learned in the last day or so I can’t read up on Lori or ken. I appreciate all you souls who can keep her on blast but her posts, the lies, the dangerous things she espouses are making me physically anxious, angry and nauseas. If I ever hope to get back on a firm faith setting I think I have to keep my distance from this hateful lying witch... and pray for anyone who reads her and believes her evil...

That pinning your wife to the wall/bear hug thing is so fucking disturbing. If my future husband did that he'd be out, no questions asked, and divorce papers would be on their way ASAP.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

We confronted Ken w/ this quote, and he claimed that this was obviously a joke, and that Lori was having a "back door conversation" with SSM.   According to him, she never dreamed anyone would read it and quote her... you know, because SSM's comment section carries the expectation of privacy.  

Anyway, he presented it as, "Oh, this was a joke I made to Lori, and then she told this chick online who also has a history of asking her husband to spank her."

Which brings us back to what Ken said when questioned about why "Puritanical Lori" was hanging around SSM.

First, Ken was confronted with this quote from Sunshine Mary:

Ken's response:

An "advocate" who advises men to "take what is rightfully his".

Sunshine Mary:

Ken Alexander's response:

Ken has also been quoted as saying the following:

You see, Ken is not like Lori.  Lori is a bull in a china shop.  She's not smart enough to try to coat her bullshit in sugar.  Ken is different- he wants people to like him, but if you really look at what he's saying, he's no different than his classless wife.  

@Koala, did those exchanges take place on Lori's blog?  Could you provide a link?  That stuff is not Biblical (not even OT Biblical) at all! 

Ugh. A man I used to know admitted to me that he broke his first wife's ribs while giving her a "bear hug" while she was upset with him. They had been seeing a woman Christian marriage counselor (who is pretty mainstream, btw- I looked at her website) who recommended that strategy. 

3 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

Well I’ve learned in the last day or so I can’t read up on Lori or ken. I appreciate all you souls who can keep her on blast but her posts, the lies, the dangerous things she espouses are making me physically anxious, angry and nauseas. If I ever hope to get back on a firm faith setting I think I have to keep my distance from this hateful lying witch... and pray for anyone who reads her and believes her evil...

This. I’m convinced Lori drives far more women from the Christianity she espouses than she attracts women to it. The ironic thing is that she herself says that mothers should be happy and cheerful to draw their children to the faith; she understands that the actions and words of Christians are important, she declares she wants to be salt and light, but the hatred she spews multiple times a day does just the opposite.  

The ick factor is high with these two. Tickling to keep daddy (or grandpa) happy, the fixation on physical punishment, the crass way she speaks of her mother’s illness...these are not people I would want as friends, neighbors or mentors. 

Thinking perhaps I should clarify my earlier tickling comment...

I agree with all the posters here that Ken's comment on Lori's blog was weird and disturbing. I still like it better than Lori's posts about spanking harder etc. but it was disturbing. 

NO child should be tickled past the point of it being "fun". Nor should it ever be used as a punishment. In our house, tickling lasts a few seconds and the kids love it. If they didn't, it wouldn't happen. Nobody kisses my children's necks. That is just creepy. I had missed that part of Ken's comment. 

What Ken describes is masochism, not hilarity and certainly not fun for anyone but himself.  And, yes, there is an sexual undercurrent to it IMO.  The kissing part is disturbing but what is more disturbing is that Ken will fight to the death denying there is anything wrong with it.  To him it's just silly fun that goes on until he decides he's gotten what he needs.  

Ken, you are really fucked up.  Lori is equally fucked up.  Together you fucked up your kids and now you're fucking up your grandchildren.  

My best advice is serious, long term therapy to discover, among other things, how it is you stay together.    

I joke a lot but I'm not joking here.

My husband got physical with me ONCE...he was drunk and had temper tantrum. When he woke up and saw the knot on his head, he figured out real quick not to mess with me ever again. That was a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago...a VERY long time ago. To this day he admits that was about the absolute stupidest thing he could have EVER done. I rarely show my temper...because I know me. However, every now and then it comes out to play when folks need to learn that I can be very nice, put up with a lot of shit but I have my limit. Don't push me to it. 

Holy hell, my fundie worlds have collided.  Lina is posting on Lori's Facebook.  She is a Catholic now.   Has two sons, and Tony is nowhere in sight.  Wonder where he is now...

Now we just need Emily to swoop in and school Lori on the finer arts of frugality.  

Can someone tell me what Lori has against "Jesus Calling"?  Also what is wrong with "The Shack"? I saw the movie and thought it was great.

Lori and the fangirls don't seem to realize that not everyone is on the same level spiritually. There are those who have been saved for years and are mature in their faith who can handle deeper Bible study.  Then there are new believers who need "milk" or simpler study of the word.  Maybe some new believers need a "watered down" version until they can handle more.

Joyce Meyer compared it to a bunch of pregnant women who are all at different stages in pregnancy. We are at different stages in our walk with the Lord.  

My husband keeps the message  simple on Sunday mornings so everyone can understand and get something out of it. Wednesday night Bible study is where he goes deeper. 

My father used to tickle me all the time, and for extended periods, when I was a child.  I HATED it, but he wouldn't stop.  He wasn't trying to hurt me, but thought that he was having fun with me, even though it hurt like hell.  He was so clueless.  I tried talking to my mother about it, but she blew me off, and said it was just his way of playing with me.  

For many years afterwards, I was so sensitive and ticklish, that I had a difficult time with physical contact.  No one should ever be tickled without consent.   

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

My husband keeps the message  simple on Sunday mornings so everyone can understand and get something out of it. Wednesday night Bible study is where he goes deeper. 

Sounds like my pastor. Sunday mornings are for a more surface level expository type sermon. Sunday night is topical and geared more towards church members. Wednesday night is in depth bible study...or other discipleship type studies. 

I had a brother who was five years older who would tickle me past the point of tears into an asthma attack. I don’t recall being an unwilling participant...for about 30 seconds, but these went far longer. I was also locked in a neighbor’s house by their tweenage son when he broke my new.red balloon but told me he had another at his house to replace it. Over i went and into the house and was not allowed to return home. It was a big scary deal with lots of parents looking for me (and there was not even a balloon!) but I don’t recall him hurting me other than scaring me. I was 3 or 4 years old. He was a delinquent in training. 7 years later he was murdered in a juvenile delinquents home. 

Which is a long way of saying that Mr. Bunny knows not to try to constrain me in any way. Nor does he  try to hold hands with me past my comfort point. Even big cuddly hugs better be offered in the right spirit and timing, and usually in the safe comfort of home. 

Thanks Ken, for setting up your own grandkids to share in those challenges  the rest of their adult life. 

6 hours ago, KDA said:

Thinking perhaps I should clarify my earlier tickling comment...

I agree with all the posters here that Ken's comment on Lori's blog was weird and disturbing. I still like it better than Lori's posts about spanking harder etc. but it was disturbing. 

NO child should be tickled past the point of it being "fun". Nor should it ever be used as a punishment. In our house, tickling lasts a few seconds and the kids love it. If they didn't, it wouldn't happen. Nobody kisses my children's necks. That is just creepy. I had missed that part of Ken's comment. 

It sounds like the tickling in your house is healthy and happy - I don't think it is something that is automatically abusive or creepy, though it can easily slide into that.  I feel like tickling is something that should be talked about, consent given i.e. make sure the person genuinely likes to be tickled and knows they can say no, and should involve stopping immediately if the person being tickled says to stop.  And never tickle again if they express upset after the fact.

My dad went through a period where he liked to do extended, unwanted tickling, though not for 5 minutes or "to death" (JFC Ken, what is wrong with you?).  He also liked to "wrestle" and would pin my sister down with his full body and laugh while she tried angrily to escape.  He'd claim it was a game but the only one playing was him.

5 hours ago, Carol said:

What Ken describes is masochism, not hilarity and certainly not fun for anyone but himself.  And, yes, there is an sexual undercurrent to it IMO.  The kissing part is disturbing but what is more disturbing is that Ken will fight to the death denying there is anything wrong with it.  To him it's just silly fun that goes on until he decides he's gotten what he needs.  

Ken, you are really fucked up.  Lori is equally fucked up.  Together you fucked up your kids and now you're fucking up your grandchildren.  

My best advice is serious, long term therapy to discover, among other things, how it is you stay together.    

I joke a lot but I'm not joking here.

Amen.  The neck "tickling" is beyong revolting, and yes, sexual.  I will go there.  What Ken describes is inappropriate, line crossing behavior.  It doesn't matter if he says or even believes his intentions are pure. I'm reminded of that episode of Mindhunter where the principal insists on tickling the pupils, even over the objections of the parents.  And this tidbit combined with the ones @Koala has posted and Ken on record as thinking child molestation is no big deal...I would not only not leave him alone with a child, I wouldn't allow a child to be in the same room as him.  

Tickling that was/is acceptable to me - walking your fingers across my palm (we called it the love bug, and it's a rare memory of a non-hostile and non-scary interaction with my dad).  Come at my stomach and sides or neck, especially by surprise?  Or as a way to punish me or control my mood?  Laugh and refuse to stop when I tell you to, whether I'm laughing or not?  You'll be lucky to keep your hand.

My dad used to play this game called "pinchy crab"...you make a fist, extend your thumb and pinky and wiggle them. Your hand will look like a crab (sort of). All the kids (me, my kids) knew that the pinchy crab would tickle, so the game was to run away...and laugh! It wasn't to change a mood (although my dad may have used it that way with me because I've always been a moody bitch)...with the grands, it was a game to make them laugh. 

But the shit Kenny-boy pulls...no...that's just fucking pervy...the ONLY beard or mustache I want to feel on my neck is my husband's...although hubby's beard/stache may have tickled our grandson...you know, like blowing raspberries on a baby belly...silly grandson would pull up his shirt and go up to Poppa and blow a raspberry at him, like "blow raspberries on my belly Poppa"...he's an odd little dude. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived