IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

Okay he says sex in any form only takes 5-10 minutes. That would mean everything is so rushed IMO. And what's the fun in any of it if it's that rushed? 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that. He knocked five minutes off Lori's estimated time. From 10 minutes to 5. Good times.

1 hour ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Lori needs a vibrator.  But no because that's a MAJOR sin!

Actually, I think 5-minute sex is a sin.

5 hours ago, Koala said:

Ken's back in the comments:

5 minutes.  Good.God.

Hold up a minute.  They are obviously implying a hand/blow job here.  I thought there was that whole no spilling of seed thing and all sex was for procreation was the rule amongst these types. 

If that doesn't matter why can't a man handle his own issues whenever he wants to? Or more correctly, why would that be a sin (as according to that one guy who posted?)

Okay he says sex in any form only takes 5-10 minutes. That would mean everything is so rushed IMO. And what's the fun in any of it if it's that rushed? 

In any form? Yikes. Way to make me actually feel sorry for Lori jackass.

Ricky is back.  Giant whiner, that one. In his newest comment, he says:

But women are not as submissive as they used to be and if they don’t want sex then they think they have a right to refuse for whatever reason they think is right.

:angry-cussingblack: There are NO words.  None.  

2 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Lori needs a vibrator.  But no because that's a MAJOR sin!

I was always taught they were a sin. But then recently my Fundie mother told my fundie sister she should think about getting one as a "marital aide" since my sister has never had an orgasm in her nearly 2 years of marriage. 

50 minutes ago, EowynW said:

No wonder they need lube...how fucking pathetic!

7 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

No wonder they need lube...how fucking pathetic!

And...it's pathetic fucking. 

Sorry. Had to do it. 

15 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

And...it's pathetic fucking. 

Sorry. Had to do it. 

I realized the joke when I wrote it...

But women are not as submissive as they used to be and if they don’t want sex then they think they have a right to refuse for whatever reason they think is right.

Yes, Ricky, yes! They DO have that right!

Ken is back on fb:

I agree with much of what you have to say, and venture to say that the Pearl's would too as I have never seen a hint in their writings that sex = intimacy. I am not sure where you get that from, but maybe it is because you place too heavy an emphasis on intimacy before sex?

Translation: We can all agree that sex has nothing to do with intimacy! 

Giving sex is a gift we give our spouse much like anything else we do in for them; cook breakfast, mow the lawn, clean the house or fix the car. 

Translation: Lori doesn't like having sex with me. I encourage her to view it as just another chore that needs to get done.

When a wife waits for a husband to give her the right hug, the right kind smile or back rub to “get her into the mood,” that has little to do with true intimacy at all. It simply is a “get in the mood fix” as I don’t feel close to you, so work on me so that I do a little or I am not interested in sex. It’s a bad game to “need” a warm up outside the bedroom before one is willing to feel intimate and give sex. 

Translation: Nope, no foreplay. Never. You only think you "need" it. 

There is not much of a greater turn in than that, a spouse who is truly out to please the other and they will do all the can outside the bed to make the time in bed as enjoyable as possible. 

Except foreplay, of course. That is off the table.

Regular sex for Christian couple is mandatory at the frequency that there one who wants it most. Take it up with the apostle Paul and God if you disagree. 

Translation: God understands how horny I am.

17 hours ago, Koala said:

Am I the only one that's troubled by both Ken and Lori's frequent references to "giving" sex.  And then to follow it up by listing it right up there with household chores?  All I can say, is I pity Ken and Lori.  To them, sex is nothing more than a transaction.  Lube, 10 mins, done.  Wow.  How pathetic.

No, you're not!  This is one of the many troubling points in their teaching that has no Bible or Christian backing whatsoever.  

Ken says:

In this context, sex should be part of our regular routine in marriage, with or without one partner “feeling” intimate. 

This is horrible. 

16 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Interestingly, just as we start discussing anxiety and medications, Lori posts this:

IMG_0100.JPG

One great big AMEN for Lori!!!!!  Yes, if you have concerns regarding your medicine, talk with your doctor.  If some woman or man on the internet gives you misquoted Scripture or verses out of context? Don't simply accept it as Gospel, go and do your own research.  Know what you believe and why you believe it and don't let the internet preacher (or mentor) bully you into believing something else :-) 

7 hours ago, Hisey said:

There is not much of a greater turn in than that, a spouse who is truly out to please the other and they will do all the can outside the bed to make the time in bed as enjoyable as possible.

Yeah, if it's the woman doing the pleasing.  Men don't have to bother.  :pb_rollseyes:

My parents live next door to me 6 months out of the year. There are weeks that go by were we only chat on the phone or wave as we are running out. That does not mean they don't enjoy and love their grandchildren, or dont have wonderful relationships with them.  Only that we each have busy lives and that's ok too. 

I don' think I have ever met someone so deliberately obtuse in my life. How does someone not realize that there are so many different circumstances in people's lives that they need to work or heaven forbid enjoy working.  Sorry but not sorry if my children spoke to me like some of these comments I don't think I would have much to do with them either. 

18 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I stand by my statement that these people wouldn't know intimacy if it bit them. Their marriage seems superficial, loveless, transactional, instead of what it should be and what so many of us have 

I, a promiscuous, wicked, heathen of a woman in my single days (said tongue-in-cheek), had more intimacy with my casual flings than these two have ever had in their marriage.

And the only reason I even know that is because they're both constantly oversharing about their gross sex life online. 

I wonder what Lori and Ken would do if a couple came to them in an asexual marriage. Do they know asexuality is a thing? What about the couples who simple can't have sex because of medical reasons?

5 mins just sounds like boring sex, straight to the "point". But they seem to imply that just general interaction of warmth should make a woman excited enough for quick sex? Idk 

Here is one for the books...

I don’t like to think of any women being treated cruelly but then I look at our Savior and how cruelly He was treated because of our sin. “Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.” (1 Peter 3:1, 2)

Here she is rationalizing why treating women cruelly might not be so bad. Hey Jesus was treated cruelly, crucified and all, so what the heck, it makes perfect sense for women to be treated the same way!

11 hours ago, Curious said:

They are obviously implying a hand/blow job here. 

That's what came to my mind....and then I instantly became hypothetically violently sick to my  stomach imagining that.  CAN'T UNSEE THAT IN MY MIND!  :wtsf:

18 hours ago, Koala said:

Now I am no doctor, but I can't find one single credible article linking coconut oil to the prevention of colon cancer.  

I went looking and found a good article on the link. 

http://realfarmacy.com/coconut-oil-colon-cancer-hype-misinformation/

I can say that there is a crap load of evidence to support a connection between saturated fat and heart disease.

Uneducated Lori has fallen for the coconut hype. Hardly surprising. 

https://www.bhf.org.uk/heart-matters-magazine/nutrition/ask-the-expert/coconut-oil

6 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

That's what came to my mind....and then I instantly became hypothetically violently sick to my  stomach imaging that.  CAN'T UNSEE THAT IN MY MIND!  :wtsf:

Ok, but don't you think Lori's face just screams unenthusiastic hand/blow job?

Lori shared this quote on Insta:

"No one has ever fallen out of love. We do not fall out of love; we only stop acting in love.” (Tim Challies)

Is it just me or does this imply that no one is really in love? You can only not fall out of love if you've never actually been in love in the first place. Being in love is not an act! I'm not playing at loving my husband. If I was only acting, I would give shitty 5 minute handjobs. 

3 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Ok, but don't you think Lori's face just screams unenthusiastic hand/blow job?

Lori shared this quote on Insta:

"No one has ever fallen out of love. We do not fall out of love; we only stop acting in love.” (Tim Challies)

Is it just me or does this imply that no one is really in love? You can only not fall out of love if you've never actually been in love in the first place. Being in love is not an act! I'm not playing at loving my husband. If I was only acting, I would give shitty 5 minute handjobs. 

Lori has admitted she didn't love Ken when they got married.  If I was expected to have 10 minute sex with no foreplay (OUCH!!) I probably wouldn't develop any love for my spouse either.

Love is definitely a real thing and I feel sorry for these people that seem to have never experienced it.   You can absolutely fall out of love over time and circumstances.  Love is not something you can control (which is probably why Lori hates it, come to think of it).

These folks lead some sad, unfulfilled lives. It's pretty sad, really.

I am too f*cking sick to properly quote everything, but here are thoughts about a variety of topics since I last read the thread: 

Researching your medicine: All good and lovely if that is your thing, but medication that makes it to market as prescriptions have been researched by people with far more knowledge than most of us have. I was diagnosed with Influenza A yesterday morning. I don't give a flying f*ck about researching Tamiflu right now. If I suspect an adverse side effect, I will read the pharmacy flyer. Otherwise, if it makes me feel less like death warmed over, I don't care. 

Quitting birth control at 45: In the Catholic church, you can frequently find two groups of very vocal women on the anti-contraception thing. Group one is a bunch of single women who do not date and are firmly in middle age. I have friends in this group who have preached about the glories of NFP to me. My eyes roll out of my head. The other group are married women in their 50s or 60s who have two or three well spaced grown or nearly grown children. Again, eyes rolling. It seems a number of people come to that revelation late in life when it basically no longer applies to them. 

The transactional nature of some evangelical marriages: It was preached over and over in the Christian school I taught at that any man and any woman who believe in the right theology and practice "traditional gender roles" can have a good marriage. Compatibility was considered "secular" and "worldly" and love in marriage was taught as a "choice" you make rather than an emotion or connection.  Chemistry/sexual attraction was deemed a sin outside of marriage, so the idea of pursuing a relationship with someone you have no attraction to was superior. I think these teachings create marriages like Lori and Ken's. And it has to be transactional, there is nothing else to base it on. 

I’m sorry but if you truly care about someone and they aren’t in the mood you won’t force them. Only a selfish asshat would be selfish enough to get upset when they significant other isn’t in the mood and won’t have sex. Even if it happens to be a long term thing it shouldn’t matter. Sometimes that’s just how life goes. If there is intimacy and more to your relationship then sex then not having sex won’t be as big of a deal. 

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

3 A husband should satisfy his wife’s needs. And a wife should satisfy her husband’s needs. 4 The wife’s body does not belong only to her. It also belongs to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong only to him. It also belongs to his wife. 5 You shouldn’t stop giving yourselves to each other. You might possibly do this when you both agree to it. And you should only agree to it to give yourselves time to pray. Then you should come together again. In that way, Satan will not tempt you when you can’t control yourselves.

chew on that Lori! 

37 minutes ago, Curious said:

Lori has admitted she didn't love Ken when they got married.  If I was expected to have 10 minute sex with no foreplay (OUCH!!) I probably wouldn't develop any love for my spouse either.

3-4 times a week, or whatever the horniest spouse says he wants! God says so. Plus, Ken works from home so Lori never knows when he's going to come make his "requests." And no foreplay because that's just a wicked lie and totally unnecessary. That's in the Bible, too, if you read it really carefully the way Ken did. As a woman, you probably lack that ability.

Those years when he traveled half the time must have been a huge relief for her.

17 hours ago, Koala said:

Ken's back in the comments:

5 minutes.  Good.God.

Can she even get her clothes off in five minutes? Or maybe no disrobing is necessary. This is sounding more and more what I imagine sex with a prostitute is like. Though from what I've read about prostitution, men often seek a bit of connection, laughter, and fun in addition to the sex. I'm not seeing that here. Actually, I'm seeing quick (very quick!) sex combined with years of smoldering resentment (that Cheez whiz!)

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived