IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

5 hours ago, Koala said:

Holy hell, my fundie worlds have collided.  Lina is posting on Lori's Facebook.  She is a Catholic now.   Has two sons, and Tony is nowhere in sight.  Wonder where he is now...

Get into that chatroom. She is all over it. Sad situation in a way. Living at home and putting her foot down with her parents who want her to get some education and a plan to support herself and boys. I love the submissive types who aren't really. She is still "submitting" to Taliban Tony though they be divorced. I'm not sure how she's submistting because she insists on schooling boys at home. He is not religious at all. A heathen. She is trying to win him back even though he always shows up for child visitation with his sidepiece in tow. She seems like a nice person but I wonder if theres mental problems. My god there must be. Something is broken in her. She won't listen to the people who seem to authentically love her.  

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, KDA said:

In our house, tickling lasts a few seconds and the kids love it. If they didn't, it wouldn't happen. 

That's the kind of tickling we have in our house. I use little tickle games. ("Round and round the garden, goes the teddy bear. One step, two steps, tickle under there." My finger traces a circle on their hand, then my fingers "step" up their arm. I know about 6 different ones.) Only a little bit, once in awhile, and if the child says "no", "stop", or anything like that, STOP. My 9 year old mostly says "stop", so that's it. All done. My 7 year old usually says, "more!", "do it again!". I always quit first. :) To me, the important thing is that my kids get to control what happens to their bodies. The kinds of experiences I just read about are awful, and I'm sorry anything like that ever happens to people. :my_heart:

4 hours ago, feministxtian said:

My dad used to play this game called "pinchy crab"...you make a fist, extend your thumb and pinky and wiggle them. Your hand will look like a crab (sort of). All the kids (me, my kids) knew that the pinchy crab would tickle, so the game was to run away...and laugh! It wasn't to change a mood (although my dad may have used it that way with me because I've always been a moody bitch)...with the grands, it was a game to make them laugh.  

Ha! :my_biggrin: My mil does her fingers like a spider walking over the child's back. In their family tradition, they call it "Sampson, the asthmatic spider". :pb_lol:

29 minutes ago, cara said:

I've never heard of Lina. Could someone provide a quick summary? 

I'm sorry that I don't know enough to help. Her forum in the archives is here:

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/254-lina/

but it doesn't include a summary. Hopefully someone in the know will help. 

7 hours ago, fluffy said:

Get into that chatroom. She is all over it. Sad situation in a way. Living at home and putting her foot down with her parents who want her to get some education and a plan to support herself and boys. I love the submissive types who aren't really. She is still "submitting" to Taliban Tony though they be divorced. I'm not sure how she's submistting because she insists on schooling boys at home. He is not religious at all. A heathen. She is trying to win him back even though he always shows up for child visitation with his sidepiece in tow. She seems like a nice person but I wonder if theres mental problems. My god there must be. Something is broken in her. She won't listen to the people who seem to authentically love her.  

I wonder if Lina is online buddies with Lori's other fangirls who talk about living off their parents so they can stay at home with their kids. There was one woman Sarah who is a single or divorced mom- who said on Lori's FB that she and her kids were living with her parents and that she wasn't going to work.

8 hours ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

Amen.  The neck "tickling" is beyong revolting, and yes, sexual.  I will go there.  What Ken describes is inappropriate, line crossing behavior. 

(snipped for brevity)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. It was creepy and inappropriate and yes, sexual, and those two need a smack upside the head with a book about healthy boundaries. They clearly have none.

All I can think of, with Ken and Lori discussing tickling, spanking, and playing in the sewer (anal sex), is that I know more about their foreplay and sex life, than I need to.  Add to that Lori's bathroom cleaning video where she briefly mentions that she'll do "things" for him in exchange for him putting things away (but honestly, isn't that her job?) .   I need a lifetime supply of brain bleach to get the image of those two tickling and spanking each other, then lube and 10 minutes of sex (which honestly degrades Ken's manly abilities, since he can't last that long).  

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I wonder if Lina is online buddies with Lori's other fangirls who talk about living off their parents so they can stay at home with their kids. There was one woman Sarah who is a single or divorced mom- who said on Lori's FB that she and her kids were living with her parents and that she wasn't going to work.

Lina and this fangirl needs to have the parents put their foot down and either kick them out of the house or make them pay rent to them so the moms must get a job. And if they have to kick her out, tell her the kids will remain here so they have shelter, when you can take care of them (aka have a job and can pay rent, utilities, etc) you can have them back if their dad hasn't already gotten custody. Sounds like these women need a virtual slap back into reality.

3 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Lina and this fangirl needs to have the parents put their foot down and either kick them out of the house or make them pay rent to them so the mom's must get a job. And if they have to kick her out, tell her the kids will remain here so they have shelter, when you can take care of them (aka have a job and can pay rent, utilities, etc) you can have them back if their dad hasn't already gotten custody. Sounds like these women need a virtual slap back into reality.

I remember back in my Kool-Aid days facing a time when my now ex-husband had some physical issues.  We were getting assistance and food stamps (gaspshock! Clutch those pearls, Lori!), and it looked like I was going to have to start working or we would lose all of it.  A friend at the time came to visit, and prayed with us.  Part of his prayer was that the assistance benefits would 'rain down' on us so I wouldn't have to work. Even then that bothered me.  He wanted taxpayers to pay out more, so an able-bodied woman wouldn't have to work?  Well, his prayer wasn't answered the way he or my ex would have liked, so I did what needed to be done. 

Lori:

I read an article about this and asked my husband if I submitted to his leadership because I was weak-will or he bullied me. He laughed! 

You asked your husband why you do something?  *SMH

Hey, Lori?  He laughed because you DON'T submit.  He's probably still laughing.

7 hours ago, cara said:

I've never heard of Lina. Could someone provide a quick summary? 

Lina was a Godly maiden living with her pretty main stream Christian parents when I first came across her.  She was desperate to submit to her father's authority and be a SAHD until she married.  Her parents were desperate for her to get an education, a life, and move out.  She refused to submit to her father's wishes and do any of that.  It was funny at the time.

Then she went Messianic Jew.  She rocked those head-coverings.  Met and married Taliban Tony (we called him that for a reason), had two babies, became Catholic, and divorced.  Or divorced and became Catholic.  I forget.

Now (according to this thread) she is apparently back living at home with her parents and expecting them to care for her and her sons. And is still submitting to her divorced husband.:my_confused:

There may be some mental health issues there, but I think her parents have enabled her for years. 

51 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Lina was a Godly maiden living with her pretty main stream Christian parents when I first came across her.  She was desperate to submit to her father's authority and be a SAHD until she married.  Her parents were desperate for her to get an education, a life, and move out.  She refused to submit to her father's wishes and do any of that. 

Yesterdays post on femininity by Lori is thanks to Lina. She is obsessed with being as feminine as possible. Your hips aren't shelves for your hands, girls! (courtesy of lina lesson) 

Bless her, Lina always thinks she knows *the* way, regardless of what a shit show her own life is.

This has really got me thinking about the old days.  So many blogs have closed up shop.

4 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

Sounds like a grownup version of being a little kid playing with dolls.

Only not grown up at all.

Arrested development?

3 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I wondered what ever happened to Lina since her divorce. Sounds like nothing much as changed. Insisting on not working, homeschooling and all. I went to her FB and man, she definitely has issues. Despite being divorced, she actually looks like she's not. She says she's a home educator and homemaker and posts about faithful husbands being a blessing. She still has her name as Paulina Dodd as if she's married. Seems her and MIL are talking though. 

Seems if Lina's parents want her to work or get an education, they really need to be more pushy. I remember they were just letting her live at home and be a SAHD though before she married despite her mentioning they kept asking her work or get some education. They didn't do much then, so doubt they will now either. Lina is now at the age where she can't be on her parent's health insurance anymore. 

Sarah's story is odd though. One day she said that her parents said no living with them and not working and kids not in school to almost the next day saying they were totally cool with all of it so yay! Kinda side-eyeing that sudden turn and what is actually true. 

I miss Lina, not going to lie. I would read the crap out of her blog if she ever started blogging again. Flawed as she is, she's always been my pet fundie. 

2 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Sarah's story is odd though. One day she said that her parents said no living with them and not working and kids not in school to almost the next day saying they were totally cool with all of it so yay! Kinda side-eyeing that sudden turn and what is actually true. 

Right?  One week she reported that she had been homeless w/ her children, and had only recently secured housing.

Then, the next thing we knew she was moving in w/ her parents, and not planning to work.

How does that even work?  The same people who were willing to let her be homeless with her children, are now going to let her live with them and not work?  And how weird is it that they waited until she had housing and a job to agree to those terms?  Seems to me like the time to have offered housing would have been when they were on the streets.

Also, how does this work as a long term plan?  Mom and dad can't support her forever.  What about insurance, retirement, the future?  Most people simply can't afford to fully support adult children AND grandchildren. 

Side note- I always got the impression that Lori doesn't really like Sarah. Sarah is a shining example that "Lori's ways" don't always work.  It seems like Lori just wants her to shut up and move along, already.  Kind of like w/ Jilly.  She was so sweet, and it totally highlighted how damn mean Lori is.  I think Lori finally banned her.

26 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

She says she's a home educator and homemaker and posts about faithful husbands being a blessing. She still has her name as Paulina Dodd as if she's married. Seems her and MIL are talking though. 

She is close to her in-laws. Lori blames Lina's parents for her divorce. Not Taliban Tony f----- everything that could walk. 

So another of Ken’s friends has appeared on 2.0- Ray Singh. He says he’s “documenting” among other things. 

Clearly the response from Rachelle and subsequent discussions on 2.0 have hit a major nerve. 

Those if you posting and engaging-  keep up the good work! 

I've told my husband about Kenori...I've read him things from the blog and from Ken's comments on 2.0. My husband's response utilized the colorful language he perfected in the Navy. Then there was something about "if that's marriage, I want a divorce". Don't worry folks, he ain't getting out that easy...he knows I'd rather stay married and "torture" him for the rest of my life. He feels the same way. We honestly have a great marriage these days...once he corrected his cranio-rectal inversion. But, if you heard us talking to each other, you'd wonder. We're both sarcastic as hell (y'all may not have noticed that from me though). He says he's going to check his BS (blood sugar)...I tell him he's full. When it's time to change his insulin pump I tell him how much I enjoy stabbing him (cannula insertion) in the ass (it's on his butt because he's so slender) and look forward to the every 3 day ritual stabbing. He's every bit as snarky...if I'm laying on the couch, I'm "developing my bedsores"...we're awful. 

2 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

We're both sarcastic as hell (y'all may not have noticed that from me though). He says he's going to check his BS (blood sugar)...I tell him he's full. When it's time to change his insulin pump I tell him how much I enjoy stabbing him (cannula insertion) in the ass (it's on his butt because he's so slender) and look forward to the every 3 day ritual stabbing. He's every bit as snarky...if I'm laying on the couch, I'm "developing my bedsores"...we're awful. 

You sound a lot like me.  My husband is a diabetic, not insulin dependent yet, but if that happens I'll probably be telling him the same things.  He has learned not to take any of my BS seriously, and to give it back.  Ahhhhh...ain't love grand?  

6 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

You sound a lot like me.  My husband is a diabetic, not insulin dependent yet, but if that happens I'll probably be telling him the same things.  He has learned not to take any of my BS seriously, and to give it back.  Ahhhhh...ain't love grand?  

YUP!!! His big teasing is about my cooking...see, that was the start of us. We were dating and I cooked him dinner one night and he moved his crap in the next day...kinda like that old stray dog you feed and never leaves. I fix dinner and he says it's just horrible and he has to eat it all to "save" me from my cooking. We spend a lot of time teasing each other and laughing. He comes up with the weirdest shit sometimes. The best is always when he's narrating what the cats are thinking...one of these days I'll have to get it on video...it'd be a Youtube hit!

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

I've told my husband about Kenori...I've read him things from the blog and from Ken's comments on 2.0. My husband's response utilized the colorful language he perfected in the Navy.

My husband can almost always tell when I'm reading/responding to something about Kenori.   I used to read him stuff from time to time, but at some point, I told him about something one of them said and now if I say either name he screams "SANCTIFY ME!!"   This gives me horrible images of Kenori doing things that I do not wish to have in my head, so I've pretty much stopped updating him on them!

@Curious - hubs will, every now and then, say "SUBMIT WOMAN" to me...then laugh uproariously. I think he knows me

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived