IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

I accidentally stumbled over a redpill subreddit like that but it was for women. Redpill women. 

I lurked over there a couple of years ago and there were threads on there supporting Trump.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken says...

Ken, the woman you are speaking to is someone's wife.  She is on a page that is supposed to be run by an older woman/for women.  Why are YOU responding taking to her about sex??  She was addressing Lori.  You chiming in is just completely inappropriate, given the subject matter.

He continues:

Am I the only one that's troubled by both Ken and Lori's frequent references to "giving" sex.  And then to follow it up by listing it right up there with household chores?  All I can say, is I pity Ken and Lori.  To them, sex is nothing more than a transaction.  Lube, 10 mins, done.  Wow.  How pathetic.

What husband wants to have sex with a wife who isn't feeling intimate?  What kind of creep wants to be with someone who isn't into it?

No, it's a "bad game" to "need" someone to "give" you sex on demand.  This sounds like something that someone who is REALLY lazy in bed would write.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting.  Ken is creepy as fuck.  That is all.

I suspect she would have deleted that post since it doesn't completely agree with her, except that Ken commented, so now she can't.   Bet that just burns her biscuits. 

13 minutes ago, Koala said:

Am I the only one that's troubled by both Ken and Lori's frequent references to "giving" sex.

You are not the only one.  Notice they never talk about a man giving sex to his wife.  It's always the wife who must give it.  They are gross.

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken says...

Ken, the woman you are speaking to is someone's wife.  She is on a page that is supposed to be run by an older woman/for women.  Why are YOU responding taking to her about sex??  She was addressing Lori.  You chiming in is just completely inappropriate, given the subject matter.

He continues:

Am I the only one that's troubled by both Ken and Lori's frequent references to "giving" sex.  And then to follow it up by listing it right up there with household chores?  All I can say, is I pity Ken and Lori.  To them, sex is nothing more than a transaction.  Lube, 10 mins, done.  Wow.  How pathetic.

What husband wants to have sex with a wife who isn't feeling intimate?  What kind of creep wants to be with someone who isn't into it?

No, it's a "bad game" to "need" someone to "give" you sex on demand.  This sounds like something that someone who is REALLY lazy in bed would write.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting.  Ken is creepy as fuck.  That is all.

Ken clearly does not understand how women work (no surprise there).  Ken, let me give you some free education.  Women are not like men, in that they are not instantly ready to go as soon as there is an erection.   The reason you need lube is because you obviously insist on starting sex the instant you get an erection. 

Women need a bit of time to warm up for their natural lubrication to get going.  If you haven't learned this after 37 years or whatever you've been married, you are a lazy pig and it's no wonder it only takes 10 minutes.

Just the thought of Lori, who I have no love for, being forced to "give" you sex on demand with no time to have her natural lubrication kick in breaks my heart for her.  You might not understand that friction is painful for a woman, probably because you don't get a fuck as long as your needs are met, which further makes you a disgusting, lazy pig.

I would "withhold" sex from my husband as well if all he cared about was getting his dick wet and then can't even be bothered to wait a few minutes until there was actually something to wet his dick on.

Christ, I didn't think they could get more disgusting, but I should know by now there is no bottom with some of the people we follow.

42 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

There is a pity party going on in the comments for today's blog post. 

And now Lori is talking to "Tiny Tim" (<---seriously?) about menopause and her sex life with Ken.  

Help a prude out, here.  How is that modest or discreet?  I would NEVER talk to any man other than my husband that way.  Christ.  I would be mortified.

Ricky, (after divulging a ridiculous amount of private information about his wife) says the following to The Modest Mentor:

I steal sin by taking care of myself in the shower

Still.  The word you are looking for is "still".  :bangheaddesk:

But back to the information he divulged about his wife.  Lori's chat room has the following rules:

There is absolutely no man-bashing allowed

we don't cause hurt or embarrassment if someone were to see their post.

For posts that are potentially embarrassing to a husband, moderators will delete post after the thread has quieted down, usually within 24-48 hours.

We also suggest that more sensitive posts like these be sent to a moderator for posting to the group so that the questioner remains anonymous.

Hey, Ken & Lori?  Where are the rules to protect Ricky's wife? 

I'll tell you where.  NOWHERE.  They don't exist.  Lori's blog is a haven for whiny men who want to air their wive's dirty laundry, and Lori eats it up!

Disgusting!  Pure disgusting!

Lori:

My body was forced into early menopause at the age of 45 years old because of brain surgery that injured my pituitary. Cyber Knife eventually practically killed my pituitary which controls all hormones in the body. I have had to go on full hormone replacement so if anyone knows about medical issues concerning sexual relationships, I can relate BUT I still choose to have open arms towards my husband and we find a way to make it work and still enjoy each other. There are ways to satisfy a spouse sexually without intercourse at times (which I am sure most couples can figure out) but it takes a willing spouse.

Sounds like they aren't having sex. She is clear there are other ways to satisfy. 

A man sees his buddies having regular sex with their wives and he may become envious of them.

How are you seeing this, dude? You shouldn't be seeing your buddies having sex, and you shouldn't be discussing it, either. If they had one iota of respect for their partners, they'd keep their big stupid face holes shut about their private sex lives. 

I will attest that the temptations do get stronger and call out more because I do live in a basically sexless marriage where my wife had refused for medical reasons. All legitimate but all are curable with a simple solution or a simple plan of action to improve her pH balance android something about her dryness. 

Dude, no. It's not always as "simple" as all that. Vaginal atrophy is a very real thing during menopause, and a "little lube" isn't necessarily enough. If she's got dysorgasmia on top of the atrophy (not that she'd tell you, you piggy lout), then she's got some seriously good reasons to lose interest in sex. Sure, she could find alternatives, but why would she? You're a piggy lout! She's probably hoping you'll go have one of those "one night stands" you seem to be publicly threatening her with and leave her the hell alone.

We have 3 children and it has been clear that her devotion to them is driven by normal motherly instincts but also seems to go to the extreme of coddling them and not wanting to discipline them at all. I can’t help but feel the guilt over the abortions affects how she deals with her children.

Nope. But it sounds like you're guilting her a lot over them. Maybe leave her alone? Forgive her already for something she didn't do to you and doesn't even owe you an explanation for?

So after our first child was born, the sex became her least priority.

Well, you know, the giant Man-Baby was capable of taking care of himself whereas the actual newborn wasn't.

marriage counselor who told us that sex was not a need but only a desire. He told me I wouldn’t die without it.

HAVE you died without it? Well, HAVE you?

I love our kids but I am so jealous of them because they get every last bit of my wife’s love and attention. She never put them in a crib after they were born because she wanted them sleeping right besides her so she could nurse them easily. None of our children were weaned before they were three years old, either. Not that I object to this because it is healthier for the baby, but it came at the risk of our marriage and my sanity.

Oh. My. God.

Grow the hell up.

I feel less like a man every day and I just got checked and my testosterone levels are terribly low. The doctor wants to put me on a replacement therapy that is very expensive and I just don’t know if I can afford to be a real man again.

Could you please explain to me what a "real man" is? Just curious. I'm guessing it's something along the same lines as "piggy lout," but I just want to be clear on this one. 

2 hours ago, EowynW said:

Ken is over on the Dale Partidge page blaming women for most divorces again. 

I think that this argument is akin to blaming all men for marriages that end in murder.

Tiny Tim is around the bend.

Because of my love for God, my cheapness, my love for my wife and family, and general shyness I did not let the temptations grab hold of me.

I REALLY hope he listed those things in a random order, because if not, what the actual fuck, dude? You put your cheapness ahead of your love for your wife?

I noticed she took a jab at anxiety medications.  I am going to chime in from a personal standpoint (which I don't usually do).

For many years I have battled absolutely hellish anxiety.  The irony, is that because of the anxiety, I was always too afraid to ask my doctors about medication.

In a bizarre twist, I had an allergic reaction.  To keep things under control until my allergy tests are complete, my doctor put me on a medication that just so happens to treat itching....and anxiety.  Crazy.  

It changed.my.life.  Not being consumed with worry is like nothing I've ever experienced before.  There are no words for how much better I feel.  

I have made my doctor aware of the unexpected side effect of this medication, and she's very pleased that I've had such positive results.  It turns out many doctors prescribe it to treat anxiety.  

In any case, DO NOT LISTEN TO LORI.  If you are suffering, ask your doctor for help.  I promise you, it has changed my life for the better.  

I am very uncomfortable sharing this, but I am more uncomfortable thinking of another woman on the brink of asking for help, being frightened away by Lori's fear mongering. *now posting it quick, before I change my mind*

2 minutes ago, Koala said:

I am very uncomfortable sharing this, but I am more uncomfortable thinking of another woman on the brink of asking for help, being frightened away by Lori's fear mongering. *now posting it quick, before I change my mind*

Thank you for posting that.  I completely get what you're saying,  in the same boat, but I haven't been brave enough to mention it to a doctor...yet.  

What is up with the opposition to medication? Seriously...I was looking for a semi to walk in front of not long ago...finally found an affordable shrink and discounts for meds (I don't have insurance right now) and went back on them...after 3 weeks, I feel like myself again...I'm still bored out of my skull because I'm not working and I still feel pretty worthless because I'm not working but at least I'm not actively thinking about offing myself. 

1 minute ago, delphinium65 said:

Thank you for posting that.  I completely get what you're saying,  in the same boat, but I haven't been brave enough to mention it to a doctor...yet.  

Do eet!  Seriously, as long as your dr is decent, you won't regret it.  I just use valium for anxiety as it also stops muscle spasms so dual purpose for me.  More often than not I'm taking it to stop spasms in my legs, but once it kicks in I realize I was also having a lot of anxiety and feel so much better.

If you don't want to or aren't able to talk to your dr. yet, I highly recommend coloring.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy.  Free coloring pages you can print off from online and crayons or colored pencils or a book you like, etc.   Once you get coloring it forces your brain into a mode similar to meditation and it reduces anxiety a great deal for many people.

2 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I'd also like to thank you @Koala for sharing your story. 

@delphinium65, I really hope you can find the courage to speak to your doctor. I completely understand your "fear," of doing so. I have been there. Please know it is so liberating to finally have that talk and receive help. 

I ended up on an anti-anxiety med after a major health scare sent me into a tailspin of anxiety attacks. I had decided I wanted to wean off of this med, but my doctor noticed it was helping another longstanding issue so I will stay on it indefinitely.  

I still worry a lot but I don't have the strong physical response to that worry. 

I hope you find relief soon. I am pulling for you. 

6 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I know exactly where you are.  Had it not happened (essentially) by accident, I don't think I would have ever told a doctor how much I was suffering.  

Anyway, I can only tell you that from my experience, it has been life changing.  I feel so much better.  

Good thoughts for you.  It can get better.

1 minute ago, Curious said:

Do eet!  Seriously, as long as your dr is decent, you won't regret it.  I just use valium for anxiety as it also stops muscle spasms so dual purpose for me.  More often than not I'm taking it to stop spasms in my legs, but once it kicks in I realize I was also having a lot of anxiety and feel so much better.

If you don't want to or aren't able to talk to your dr. yet, I highly recommend coloring.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy.  Free coloring pages you can print off from online and crayons or colored pencils or a book you like, etc.   Once you get coloring it forces your brain into a mode similar to meditation and it reduces anxiety a great deal for many people.

Coloring is great! So is knitting - if you are learning the first few hours are crazy-making but once you GET it, it's like meditation and you get something out of it at the end. Keeps your brain and hands all busy and focused. 

I also don't get the anti-medication stance. A guy I know once made fun of that sort of thing, and it irritated me greatly. The body uses chemicals of various sorts to communicate within itself. An imbalance of those causes problems and can be treated with other chemicals. Diabetics get insulin, etc. I'm still getting my stuff sorted out, but I can say I do much better when I'm on some meds. Less panic, more calm, etc.

Having grown up fundie-lite/evangelical, I really struggled to ask my primary care doctor for anxiety medicine.  I was waking up in the middle of the night with what felt like panic attacks, and I had not had a full night's sleep in over a month, and I was at the end of my rope, which is why I finally said something.  My doctor wrote me a prescription, then ordered a bunch of tests.

I consider myself lucky that I finally spoke up when I did - the tests revealed a 7 cm tumor in my thyroid - which was responsible for my mood swings and even my anxiety.  If I had waited longer, it would have likely grown into an artery.  (I had surgery less than 2 weeks after they found it). After surgery, things adjusted to my new normal, where I too am dependent entirely on synthetic hormones.  But it is so much better than the constant anxiety that I lived with for YEARS.  (yes, years)   It had taken the tumor over a decade to grow to the size it was - and I had gradually worsening symptoms over those years. If I had spoken up earlier, I would not have suffered for so long, and my health would be better.  Getting rid of the tumor = no more high blood pressure, no more thinning hair, sleeping through the night again, and a variety of other health related issues.  

If anxiety medicine alone would have fixed my issues, then I would happily still be taking them.  I do not wish that physical reality on anyone.  Clinical anxiety is not simply a lack of mental discipline.

From Facebook and bbm:

It is the need for “control” by one or the other spouse that will ruin sex in a heartbeat.

Ken wouldn't know good sex if it bit him in the ass. (And hey, that can be fun, too, if you're into that sort of thing ... )

I stand by my statement that these people wouldn't know intimacy if it bit them. Their marriage seems superficial, loveless, transactional, instead of what it should be and what so many of us have 

Just now, feministxtian said:

I stand by my statement that these people wouldn't know intimacy if it bit them. Their marriage seems superficial, loveless, transactional, instead of what it should be and what so many of us have 

One of about 943 things that chaps my ass about Lori and Ken is this- they tout their marriage as "God's best".

Bitches, please. There's a whole lot more to marriage than 'no arguing', 'giving sex when he wants it', etc. Now granted, I haven't been married for eleventy-million years like Lori and Ken, but Jesus Christ, their marriage sounds absolutely awful.

Ummm...anyone with more than three functioning brain cells would at least look up the meds...HOWEVER...sometimes the side effects (in my case, weight gain) are WORTH it as opposed to what would happen without them. 

I finally convinced #3 child that MJ really wasn't the answer to his psychiatric problems...I explained that the MJ really wouldn't do much for the biochemical problem he has and he'd be MUCH better off seeing a proper doctor and finding the right medication for him. He did quit drinking which makes me happy, but he needs to go the rest of the way to getting healthy. I have my fingers crossed...

Hi Lori!

How exactly did this drug "change her life for the worse"? I'm curious. Because 1) everybody with any sense researches the drugs they are given before taking them, and 2) sometimes you have to try a few things before finding the one that works. 

Also, I would add - "Don't blindly accept what the old biddy on the internet says." Especially since it is blatantly obvious that you only know a tiny handful of verses from the Bible and have apparently skipped almost ALL of the New Testament. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived