IGNORED

Seewalds 30: No new baby, but with more recipe thread-drift

samurai_sarah

15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

That Ben or Derick don’t gave a regular employment?? I’ll bite. Where do they work then?

We.Don't.Know. They don't share that information. They have no obligation to share it. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, nst said:

so on my facebook feed - they are promoting counting on with the girls group photo and someone and I mean the network edited out jill for kendra and it's obvious 

You know you can post photos now, right, @nst?  Your penance is long over. The dark days in the prayer closet a distant memory. I still miss your photos.  

If Any Duggar male had a 24/7 job we would have known a long time ago. Someone would posted something and It would have been parsed to death here :)

4 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

If Any Duggar male had a 24/7 job we would have known a long time ago. Someone would posted something and It would have been parsed to death here :)

That's not true. We only know what they choose to share with the world. Most people who live near them don't care about them enough to jump on the internet and spill all the boring details about what they're doing on a day-to-day basis.

11 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

You know you can post photos now, right, @nst?  Your penance is long over. The dark days in the prayer closet a distant memory. I still miss your photos.  

So, what SORT of photos sent @nst to the prayer closet??? :ENVOUTER:

My brother shared this the other day and Imma just leave this here:

https://theestablishment.co/poor-people-deserve-to-taste-something-other-than-shame-90eb3aceabf9

Everyone deserves to indulge with something they consider a luxury once in a while. If Benessa want to have small ice creams every week then they have every right to do so. The only reason I would snark on something like this is if it was a Rodrigues type situation where the parents indulge at the expense of the kids. I think it’s pretty clear that isn’t happening here, so this discussion really strikes me as being BEC

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

So, what SORT of photos sent @nst to the prayer closet??? :ENVOUTER:

Oh my goodness!  @nst found so many photos that no one else had seen that we believed she was Jessa herself (not really). Sadly, at the time, photos, which took up bandwidth, without much commentary were not allowed. They were all just family photos. Nothing untoward at all.  

19 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

no I made a promise I would never EVER post a picture again - instead I have tumblr :D

These days they are all xfiles related HA - no one can stop me on there! :)

but I still have endless of this bunch which is insane 

5 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Oh my goodness!  @nst found so many photos that no one else had seen that we believed she was Jessa herself (not really). Sadly, at the time, photos, which took up bandwidth, without much commentary were not allowed. They were all just family photos. Nothing untoward at all.  

yes that one of Ben's bicep nearly did me in :D

I mean almost everyone on FJ is dead convinced the Duggar girls get no Prenatal care from a certified obstetrician because we have never seen it ;)

I disagree. The Duggars have been semi famous for over 10 years as well as all over the internet. Someone at some point  would have let slip Ben works at So and So or Derick works for my brother’s  girlfriends BFF. We have found out an awful lot because of FB, twitter or Instagram chatter. 

Just now, nst said:

no I made a promise I would never EVER post a picture again - instead I have tumblr :D

These days they are all xfiles related HA - no one can stop me on there! :)

but I still have endless of this bunch which is insane 

I think the time has come to forgive yourself for your transgressions. I cannot imagine how many photos you have amassed lo these couple of years. You made a promise to yourself and I’ve noticed. But promises are made to be broken. C’mon!  

2 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I think the time has come to forgive yourself for your transgressions. I cannot imagine how many photos you have amassed lo these couple of years. You made a promise to yourself and I’ve noticed. But promises are made to be broken. C’mon!  

i will send them to you and you post them. Prayer closets are not fun!!! 

2 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I mean almost everyone on FJ is dead convinced the Duggar girls get no Prenatal care from a certified obstetrician because we have never seen it ;)

Also not true. This claim pops up now and then, and other people always jump in asking how we know that they don't get proper prenatal care, and the general consensus is that we don't know (though we do know certain things, like Jill attempting a homebirth with a midwife the first time around, and Jessa having midwife-attended homebirths). 

4 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I disagree. The Duggars have been semi famous for over 10 years as well as all over the internet. Someone at some point  would have let slip Ben works at So and So or Derick works for my brother’s  girlfriends BFF. We have found out an awful lot because of FB, twitter or Instagram chatter. 

Why? The vast majority of humanity doesn't give a rat's ass about the Duggars. The only time I've seen anyone from their area dishing about them on the internet was on the topic of Josh's first scandal. We never find out about courtships until the potential couple is photographed together, and even then we don't have a bunch of locals piping up to confirm it, so why on earth would we expect their neighbours to get on FJ and tell us what Ben does for work?

16 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

My brother shared this the other day and Imma just leave this here:

https://theestablishment.co/poor-people-deserve-to-taste-something-other-than-shame-90eb3aceabf9

Everyone deserves to indulge with something they consider a luxury once in a while. If Benessa want to have small ice creams every week then they have every right to do so. The only reason I would snark on something like this is if it was a Rodrigues type situation where the parents indulge at the expense of the kids. I think it’s pretty clear that isn’t happening here, so this discussion really strikes me as being BEC

That article made me bawl like a baby. Thank you for posting it.

People are familiar enough with them from People and the Various tabloid magazines. If nobody gave a rats ass they would not still be on and getting magazine articles and covers. That’s enough for someone to casually Mention on FB or Instagram that  so and so Duggar works for my cousin  at XYZ company .

8 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I know the "prayer closet" is around for people who brake the FJ commandments but what all does it entail?

it entails not being able to post on one message board and on the other you can post but no one can see it. All on the same board 

what fun is that :D

Just now, tabitha2 said:

People are familiar enough with them from People and the Various tabloid magazines. If nobody gave a rats ass they would not still be on and getting magazine articles and covers. That’s enough for someone to casually Mention on FB or Instagram that  so and so Duggar works for my cousin  at XYZ company .

So where is the evidence that their neighbours are so entranced by them and the coverage they get in People magazine and various tabloids that they're eager to dish about it online? Why would they only be interested in reporting on a Duggar working for a local company?

22 minutes ago, nst said:

instead I have tumblr

Linkylink? Or PM it to me if you don't mind? Or just tell me MYOB. lmao

Guys you can't make this go hot so I think Jessa has announced again and have to find a name to top Spurgeon. It's not fair to the sims kids I'll inflict the names on :my_angel: (okay but seriously, I'm a poor student and I still eat nice food, sometimes even at a restaurant. People deserve nice things)

7 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

You know what? Y’all are right! I guess if you have Duggar money you don’t think about cost. ;)  Jessa has always seemed like she was a name brand girl stuck with a frugal family but she can give her Toddlers Mediterranean Mint Sorbet with no second thought now. 

I’m wondering what makes you say that? I don’t get that impression at all. If anyone I would say this about Jinger as she, especially in recent years seems to have a sort of understated elegance of someone with money. Then there’s her love of the city, going to plays, classical concerts etc 

Jessa, however, never struck me as name brand. This is the girl who pushed against her husband ON CAMERA and insisted they get fabric horses from the thrift in spite of his fear of bedbugs.

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

That Ben or Derick don’t gave a regular employment?? I’ll bite. Where do they work then?

the gas stations on either side of their homes 

They have fans coming up to their door or at least they did before they constructed a fence. They have people stealing diary’s from their children. They have had grown men making fan sites to their young sons. As well as enamored  people just wanting photos with them. You think someone wouldn’t have found out about the Employment or lack of Various Duggars and relations?  

Really. If Derick Dillard has or had a regular job since he married a Duggar Girl you think no one is the least bit interested enough to mention it in passing on social media ? That not one friend or family member or co worker has posted any photo ?  

I find that impossible to believe  but your opinion is yours and mine is mine so we’ll have to leave it there. 

2 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

They have fans coming up to their door or at least they did before they constructed a fence. They have people stealing diary’s from their children. They have had grown men making fan sites to their young sons. As well as enamored  people just wanting photos with them. You think someone wouldn’t have found out about the Employment or lack of Various Duggars and relations?  

Really. If Derick Dillard has or had a regular job since he married a Duggar Girl you think no one is the least bit interested enough to mention it in passing on social media ? That not one friend or family member or co worker has posted any photo ?  

I find that impossible to believe  but your opinion is yours and mine is mine so we’ll have to leave it there. 

remember when Jill was expecting izzy and living at the mcmasion and someone said they went to the front door and dan answered and said jill wasn't home

Scary 

Stop making this thread hot! I thought there was an announcement hehe :my_biggrin:....but no...you people are just making me crave ice cream I can't have (and it is summer over here). 

How I would love to have our equivalent to to talenti banana chocolate swirl right now.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived