IGNORED

Turpins 3: 2 Monsters, 13 Victims (WARNING abuse and torture)

laPapessaGiovanna

Hold up a sec....this Willie T was looking for one sided discussion on dominionism and not only found FJ but made an account AND landed in the Turpin tread?!  And also has experience in sex offending and child molestation.   No useful discussion offered.  Um.....my creep meter is off the scale.  

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@feministxtian look at us, an atheist and a self described fairly fundie Xtian (with a fiery mouth...I swear you're gonna cuss your fingers to the bone! :pb_lol:) getting along and having a chuckle. Amazing. 

This is not an echo chamber.

P.S. you have mentioned before you have a lot of thoughts about your religion/your take on religion and it would be complex to try to explain it all. I understand that. I would legit be interested to hear some of that, some of your perspective on that. Not calling you out right here right now, but honestly in the future sometime maybe I can ask.

8 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

@feministxtian look at us, an atheist and a self described fairly fundie Xtian (with a fiery mouth...I swear you're gonna cuss your fingers to the bone! :pb_lol:) getting along and having a chuckle. Amazing. 

For all the fundie's rhetoric of OMG atheists, FJ is actually pretty darn christian. IIRC it's Christians and Atheists tied for first, Jews and Muslims in second, and other / pagan in third. We actually have a ton of christians, and even more former christians who understand the belief system and culture. 

I want a cookie for only typing one swear word and no fucks in this thread. :-P I really was trying to welcome the new guy, and hear what he had to say, so I kept the fucks to myself. 

4 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

P.S. you have mentioned before you have a lot of thoughts about your religion/you're take on religion and it would be complex to try to explain it all. I understand that. I would legit be interested to hear some of that, some of your perspective on that. Not calling you out right here right now, but honestly in the future sometime maybe I can ask.

Send me a DM...we'll talk! 

And the cussing...remember, I'm a sailor's wife who worked in the shipbuilding industry for years...I TRY not to sling profanity, but there are some folks who just sorta bring that out of me! 

Sit down at a table with me I'll curse you under the table woman! ;)

(I don't care 'bout no cussin' and my pearls shall remain unclutched)

As for the distribution of beliefs on FJ, I wouldn't have it any other way, except even more diverse.

1 minute ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Sit down at a table with me I'll curse you under the table woman! 

Shoutout for my favourite word:

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

For all the fundie's rhetoric of OMG atheists, FJ is actually pretty darn christian. IIRC it's Christians and Atheists tied for first, Jews and Muslims in second, and other / pagan in third. We actually have a ton of christians, and even more former christians who understand the belief system and culture. 

I want a cookie for only typing one swear word and no fucks in this thread. :-P I really was trying to welcome the new guy, and hear what he had to say, so I kept the fucks to myself. 

Bwaahahaha!  Keep not adding the fucks you could've said @Destiny!  I'm not sure I get it yet. 

Dying. I'm dead.  :laughing-rolling:

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

"You christians"

I know you were quoting a certain someone, but a "you ANYONE" pisses me off.  Sorry for the wrong quote.  

11 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Sit down at a table with me I'll curse you under the table woman! ;)

As for the distribution of beliefs on FJ, I wouldn't have it any other way, except even more diverse.

Can you pass the USN Chief's test? It's to use FUCK as every part of speech in the same sentence. Remember, fx's little boy told his drill instructor that his mama could make the DI cry! 

I'd love to take you out for a coffee and chat! 

On the off chance that @Willie T comes back, I’m going to say this. The Handmaid’s Tale is not meant to be an instruction manual. It’s supposed to be a cautionary tale. Don’t be Gilead. 

@feministxtian I would abso-fucking-lutely love to fucking try. 

Don't think we can make it to the same coffee shop geographically though. Can you scooch up to Nova Scotia?

4 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Can you pass the USN Chief's test? It's to use FUCK as every part of speech in the same sentence. Remember, fx's little boy told his drill instructor that his mama could make the DI cry! 

I'd love to take you out for a coffee and chat! 

I accept this awesome challenge and will work on that!  One day, out of nowhere, I will bust out my sentance.  I can only hope you all remember this conversation and I do as well.  Timing is everything.   FJ rules, no ridiculous  shit is taken here, come at us bro, we are well read in the bible as well as many, many other areas.  Betta bring it.  

My fav cussing metal song ( full disclosure,  Deftones are my fav band of the times): 

1 minute ago, CaricatureQualities said:

@Beermeet !!!! Deftones are my fave! Yes to this song, yes! I love you. I'm off to listen....

Yaassss!!!!  So good live!  I fucking love them and I love you!  

18 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

@feministxtian I would abso-fucking-lutely love to fucking try. 

Don't think we can make it to the same coffee shop geographically though. Can you scooch up to Nova Scotia?

I would LOVE to scooch to Nova Scotia!!! I've heard it's gorgeous. I'm thinking maybe in the summer when it's hotter than the 7th level of hell here in the desert. I'll start my vacation fund now! 

And, Fuckin' A we can fuckin' do this! 

@Beermeet I'd love to see your sentence! 

What have I started???? 

3 hours ago, Willie T said:

Now, see?  This is the kind of close-mindedness I can get from any old site.  I want to actually talk with some of them.

Who the fuck are you!  I smell a troll!

Willie,

I'll let Mrs. Betty Bowers, the World's Best Christian speak for me.  Dominionism at it's finest.

57 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

My fav cussing metal song ( full disclosure,  Deftones are my fav band of the times): 

I read this as Deltones and was oh so confused.... They were an Australian Rock and Roll band from the 50's :)

2 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

@Beermeet !!!! Deftones are my fave! Yes to this song, yes! I love you. I'm off to listen....

Another Deftones fan here! I love seeing them live and my son’s first concert was Deftones. He is now a professional rock/metal musician:banana-drums: :banana-guitar:  so I think it went over well. 

And fuck Dominionism it is everything that is wrong in the US right now. It is the opposite of what needs to happen. Anyone that looks at it and says “oh what a good idea” doesn’t have enough working brain cells. IMO.

Of course, that’s what I think about way more people than I care to admit exist: regressive Fundamentalists of all types, Republicans, People that vote for tRump*, racists, bigots, etc. I love a good debate. But you cannot debate these fools. Facts don’t mean anything and logic and reasoning are the work of  the debil! 

I'm late to the party too, but stories about Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are somewhat useful sources of some of oldest customs of Ancient Israel. 
Note somewhat. Old Testament writers were no anthropologists. 

7 minutes ago, Godless Slūt said:

And fuck Dominionism it is everything that is wrong in the US right now. It is the opposite of what needs to happen. Anyone that looks at it and says “oh what a good idea” doesn’t have enough working brain cells. IMO. Of course, that’s what I think about way more people than I care to admit exist: regressive Fundamentalists of all types, Republicans, People that vote for for tRump*, racists, bigots, etc. I love a good debate. But you cannot debate these fools. Facts don’t mean anything and logic and reasoning are the work of  the debil! 

Dominionism is the "christian" version of Sharia law. If I had the time and inclination, I'd go through and write a biblical refutation of this shit. I don't want that sort of shit, it's kinda like the Handmaid's Tale meets 1984. Unfortunately, the "religious right" (which is neither) is extremely enamored of this idea. It's heretical because Christ NEVER EVER said that his Kingdom was a political one...and these idiots think that it was/is. They need to re-read their damn bibles (yes, it's even in the KJV folks)...but they are not exactly biblically literate, nor are they capable of any sort of in-depth study of the customs or history of early first century Israel or the Roman Empire. 

So...to @Willie T I'll happily go toe to toe with you on the bible...KJV is just fine with me...

5 hours ago, Willie T said:

Well, let's see.......  That law says not to cheat people with dishonest scales.  It says to treat strangers well.   And a host of other things.  I kind of find those things appealing.

Even when it says to stone the adulterers?...oh wait tRump would be long dead....mmm interesting /sarcasm

Anyway about Abraham I think he was an immigrant looking for a better place to practice his religion, farm his animals and conduct his businesses. Absolutely legit and comprehensible, unfortunately he had a penchant for fornicating with young slaves and abandoning them in the desert with the resulting child, once he had an heir from the legit wife. But it was all fine because god and his wife were fine with it.

Oh and his descendants engaged in genocides just to make sure they had full dominance on the promised land and because their god told them so. Sounds familiar?

In case you hadn't guessed I have a bad opinion of Abraham and of the literal interpretation of his god as well as of American exceptionalism and dominionism. But you are free to try to convince me otherwise, some of us are very open to discussion about our respective beliefs here, others don't like it as much though and it's all fine, there's a place for everybody on Fj, only requisites are having a thick skin and not breaking major rules (rules are explained in the guidelines section you can find in the drop down menu).

Welcome to Fj, if you choose to stay.

5 hours ago, Willie T said:

Is it?  Then why are the people who make those civil laws consistently ignoring them?

Well when the President himself breaks them and demonstrably lies to everybody multiple times per day it becomes difficult.

But dominionists love the President, he is their tool to obtain dominion. They don't care if the means break any law, civil or god ordained, as long as they get what they aim for, their dominion over those bad godless heathens.

I love when penis owners try to come straighten the "little wimmen" out...we all just need to remember not to bother having a battle of wits with an unarmed MAN. 

Told my hubs about FJ...told him about Kenny-boy and the other men who come here occasionally...his response? "damn...they're stupid as hell aren't they?". 

Sometimes I gotta wonder if testosterone really does cause brain damage...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived