IGNORED

Turpins 3: 2 Monsters, 13 Victims (WARNING abuse and torture)

laPapessaGiovanna

Posts submitted by the same user within a short amount time are automatically combined. It does the same thing for everyone. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Willie T said:

Well, it is getting evident your Admins like to play the same games, combining my posts so they don't answer specific questions.

God help your children if this is what they are learning at the Dining Room Table.

First, combining posts happens automatically. You aren't special. In fact, we have a FAQ question devoted to it. If I wanted to persecute you, I'd just ban you. We don't do that here unless you break a rule, which at this point, you have not done, so despite how wrong I find your apparent opinions and borderline trolling, that's not going to happen.

Second, if you bothered to do any reading here whatsoever, you'd know that the vast majority of us aren't fans of the School of the Dining Room Table, though I myself am a product of the people you are so fascinated by and a graduate of the SODRT

Blargh, never mind. Carry on. 

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

See?

Sorry, I ruined it. My bad. 

4 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

You won't find them here...and by the way, I'm one of the more conservative Christians here. 

Try this for starters...if you're a reasonably rational person, this should scare you out of your mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_theology

Ok that is scary and I kept thinking these people would probably have issues with Sharia law but not with Christians forcing their belief down other's throats. 

26 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Just off hand, what opinion do you Christians hold of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

"You christians" so non-christians can't answer? And what about different denomination, like Catholic or Methodist? Or are you only looking for opinions from a certain flavor of Christianity?

For this (Catholic) Christian, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are father, son and grandson. They all have complex histories. You are trying the bait someone and being coy for some reason. Just come out with what you are really asking. 

3 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Ok that is scary and I kept thinking these people would probably have issues with Sharia law but not with Christians forcing their belief down other's throats. 

Sadly, in my experience growing up fundie, the only major differences between Sharia and Fundies is who they worship, not how they want to run the world.

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Sadly, in my experience growing up fundie, the only major differences between Sharia and Fundies is who they worship, not how they want to run the world.

I didn't grow up Fundie, just normal Roman Catholic, and I have come to the same conclusion!

30 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Answer, and it will become evident. 

I'm just an atheist. My answer to the Abraham, Isaac, Jacob question is that I find it all very horrifying indeed, and what  @Destiny said.

I'm still waiting for "it"(?) to become evident....

Just now, CaricatureQualities said:

I'm just an atheist. My answer to the Abraham, Isaac, Jacob question is that I find it all very horrifying indeed, and what  @Destiny said.

I'm still waiting to "it"(?) to become evident....

HI! I haven't seen you posting much before, and I have to say, I LOVE your username. :-)

Anyone else get the feeling that we are getting a "Tuesday Fundie visit" vibe from Willie T?

49 minutes ago, Willie T said:

No, I had to spend three hours with a work project at our house, and then I had a finance class waiting for me at the church.  I just got home about 9:40.

I'm curious.  Just off hand, what opinion do you Christians hold of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

Father Abraham

Had many sons

And many sons had Faaaaaaa-ther Abraham...

Just now, LilMissMetaphor said:

Father Abraham

Had many sons

And many sons had Faaaaaaa-ther Abraham...

I swear to god, if I get that song stuck in my head, and sing it in the shower tonight, I'm flying over there to ... I don't know, but it will be drastic! (Canada, can I come live with you? 46.1% of this country scares me!)

2 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Anyone else get the feeling that we are getting a "Tuesday Fundie visit" vibe from Willie T?

I said exactly that earlier today. It's not even Friday! I do have pizza and wine though, so I'm set. 

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

HI! I haven't seen you posting much before, and I have to say, I LOVE your username. :-)

Thank you thank you! I started seeing "character qualities" everywhere in my studies on fundies and (since joining and making my username) I now notice the word caricature everywhere! (well, especially in critiques of fundamantalism). 

Anyway, I am still but a wee JingerRoot, still learning the ropes. I love FJ! Now, back to the discussion...

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I swear to god, if I get that song stuck in my head, and sing it in the shower tonight, I'm flying over there to ... I don't know, but it will be drastic! (Canada, can I come live with you? 46.1% of this country scares me!)

I am flying with you because dang it I'm heading to bed and I don't want to have this running through my dreams!

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I said exactly that earlier today. It's not even Friday! I do have pizza and wine though, so I'm set. 

Oops! I missed that. I am going to blame the hour long last inning of my kid's softball game for draining my brain (I take book).

*We won, all of us parents and coaches almost had a heart attack and the sun was setting fast on a field with no lights...time for bed!

1 minute ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Oops! I missed that. I am going to blame the hour long last inning of my kid's softball game for draining my brain (I take book).

I said it privately. You didn't miss it. Is anyone else getting Gabe vibes too? This reminds me so much of his visits. 

Yay mini!quiver for winning.

I feel like he quit us. :/

I still want to know why in the world my opinion on Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob matters. (Also, that song is stuck in my head. Be prepared for my drastic action @LilMissMetaphor! :-P )

Aw, man. I know who Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joyce Meyer are, and even what dominionism is, but I need someone with a penis to tell me I'm right so I know for sure...cooooooooome baaaaack...............

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Aw, man. I know who Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joyce Meyer are, and even what dominionism is, but I need someone with a penis to tell me I'm right so I know for sure...cooooooooome baaaaack...............

The mansplaining never really changes, does it? This one really really reminds me of @Gabe and @Ken. There's slight shades of Taliban Tony, but mostly just the mansplaining of those two. 

I know about @Ken, but will have to look up @Gabe... 

And this will be the 2nd time Willie has quit us, but he is very busy I suppose. I am still waiting for not only "it" to become evident but for an answer to my sincere question about the work done with shunned people. I was told I probably didn't really want to know, but this was a false assumption because I really do.

Just now, CaricatureQualities said:

I know about @Ken, but will have to look up @Gabe... 

And this will be the 2nd time Willie has quit us, but he is very busy I suppose. I am still waiting for not only "it" to become evident but for an answer to my sincere question about the work done with shunned people. I was told I probably didn't really want to know, but this was a false assumption because I really do.

I don't think the lil wimmins can ever really know their minds. I think we all need a penis holder to tell us what we think. 

2 hours ago, Willie T said:

I used to work in the field of Sex Offending and Child Molesters, so, "No" the things you mentioned don't throw me for a loop.... It is just people who complain about those things, yet never really get in there and get their hands dirty trying to do anything about those things that piss me off.

@CaricatureQualities I believe those were the “shunned people”

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

You won't find them here...and by the way, I'm one of the more conservative Christians here. 

Try this for starters...if you're a reasonably rational person, this should scare you out of your mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_theology

Thanks for that link.  In all the years here I have never actually read it.  It put things together for me in some ways I didn't realize.

highlight lyrics to add meaning...

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language:

North side, east side
Little Willy, Willy wears the crown, he's the king around town
Dancing, glancing
Willy drives them silly with his star shoe shimmy shuffle down

Way past one, and feeling allright
'Cause with little Willy round they can last all night
Hey down, stay down, stay down down

'Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home

Up town, down town
Little Willy, Willy drives them wild with his run-around style
Inside, outside
Willy sends them silly with his star-shine shimmy shuffle smile

Mama done chase Willy down through the hall
But laugh, Willy laugh, he don't care at all
Hey down, stay down, stay down, down

'Cause little Willy, Willy won't go home

Little Willy, Willy won't
Willy won't, Willy won't
Willy won't, Willy won't
Willy won't, Willy won't
Willy won't, Willy won't

By Sweet (of Ballroom Blitz fame)

It could be that we are all so very closed minded here to have a proper discussion. If only there was some divine law out there to be enforced on us completely that would restrict all critical thinking totally...and, especially in women...then that would blow all our minds open for a real debate!  

(And lets all cut out our tongues for a chance to really be heard!)

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

So do the pagans. :my_angel: :kitty-shifty:

Woot woot!  Blessed be and shit :D

@CaricatureQualities there are times when my encyclopedic knowledge of obscure song lyrics comes in handy :) 

Now if only I could use all those brain cells that hold all this useless trivia for something productive...like remembering where my damn car keys are

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived