IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 3: Will There Be a Welcome Home Party?

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

"wife life" ;)

I'm sure you can purchase a mug with that on it, to give at fundy wedding showers.

So--Texas-- maybe San Antonio? Hiking in Big Bend? Possibly crossing the border to visit her family's Mennonite friends in Chihuahua?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something about this woman's energy and zest for life that makes me happy for her and John. John is the son of a depressed woman and an ultra controlling and massively repressed man. I hope she pries open her new husband's Maxhellian heart and lets the sun shine in to heal all of the closed up places.  Chelsy has be an incredible breath of fresh air. 

I hope they went hiking in Big Bend!  It is the most astounding and amazing country.  We go to a mountain bike festival there every year in mid February and I never, ever get tired of it.  

I hope they didn't go to Big Sandy! 

Ugh, damn quote bar! Anyway, baby predictions - Elissa & Joe - another girl - March 2.  AM & Christopher - going with a pattern so another girl as well - Feb 28.

13 hours ago, johnhugh said:

Lol let’s hope she was not! !!1!!!

From all pix and posts, Hot to Trot  Chelsy will give John a run for his money! 

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I'm sure you can purchase a mug with that on it, to give at fundy wedding showers.

Now I'm imagining WIFE LIFE as knuckle tattoos :P

On 1/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

And barely legal since Taylor was just out of diapers.

Yeah, she is already pregnant.

I got the pregnant vibe about Chelsy too. 

On 1/23/2018 at 7:18 PM, lilith said:

I’m really hoping Chelsy’s outfit is due to the cold and not cause she left all her pretty dresses and knee length skirts back in Iowa for Allison.

In the picture where they're opening wedding gifts, John has the "I had sex" face on.  She has him wrapped around her little finger now.  That one there has stars in his eyes.  His brothers didn't even look starry eyed like that.  They just looked possessed. 

It's dumb but I really want to see pics of their house. First, because I love house tours, but also because I somehow get the impression that these two will have some eccentric decorating ideas. 

14 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

She's going to look back on that photo in ten years and think that she was pretty stupid for being barefoot in the snow on a day with temperatures in the single digits. Barefoot wedding pictures aren't worth losing a toe to frostbite. 

She said she just wanted a picture being barefoot and you only see the one foot. I suspect she had shoes on and just slipped the one off for that picture.

18 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

She said she just wanted a picture being barefoot and you only see the one foot. I suspect she had shoes on and just slipped the one off for that picture.

I really hope that they go to a warm  beach for their 10 year anniversary so she can have her barefoot vow renewal in a climactically appropriate setting. The barefoot in snow thing just makes me shiver.

She signed her post “John’s Girl,” which reminds me of Mary’s “Jesus’s Girl,” sign-off, and now I can’t stop laughing.

Does John have to proof what she writes before she posts it? Does he monitor comments and answer for her when the question is too much for a mere girl? 

I have always been curious how much of Steve's fanaticism and how many of his behaviors make their way into new Maxwell households. 

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Does John have to proof what she writes before she posts it? Does he monitor comments and answer for her when the question is too much for a mere girl? 

I have always been curious how much of Steve's fanaticism and how many of his behaviors make their way into new Maxwell households. 

I'm not so sure he's going to get away with much.  Chelsy did the prison ministry.  I know people who have done that, and they're pretty tough.  You have to be tough to do the prison ministry circuit.  Chelsy posted that she loved doing it.  I think she is a little firecracker compared to the afraid of my own shadow Maxwell sisters.  One positive thing I have to say about the Bontrager parents...  I admire how they took their kids to the prisons.  It's good for kids to see that, and to be taught compassion for inmates.  It's going to be very interesting to see if Chelsy shakes things up in Maxwell land.  She seems like the type who speaks her mind.  He knew how she was before he married her, so maybe he agrees with her. 

I know this has been said numerous times when any fundie gets married, but I will say it again: I hope they'll have some quality time together before the baby factory opens. John, especially, would probably really need that, coming from Maxhell. But do I think they get their first year just as the two of them? Most definitely not :my_sad:

I'm hoping they hold out on getting pregnant for at least six months. At least give them a year of just the two of them. It's not really much to ask for. 

But, like the others, I also suspect she is already pregnant. 

None of the Maxwells have had honeymoon babies.. so that gives me a slight bit of hope that John and Chelsy won’t. Still, I don’t exactly know the reasons why the others didn’t. For all I know, they tried since the beginning but didn’t conceive right away, and maybe John and Chelsy will conceive faster.

i guess we’ll have to wait and see

Chelsy will have a baby by her first anniversary just like her two brothers. She and John are 27 this month. Chelsy is older than her mother and her BFF cousin when getting married. She probably feels like she's getting a late start and unless there are fertility issues, I pretty much guarantee she and john will want to get pregnant ASAP. 

Daddy Bontrager paraded the reversals & talked about Steve’s scrotum at their damn wedding. The baby factory opened that night. There will be no intentional waiting. No time alone together. They got married because it’s time to make the babies. Fundies don’t live or think beyond their religion. The baby will come as soon as god can make it.

On 25/1/2018 at 4:10 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does John have a foot fetish or something?!?

I'd say it's Chelsy who has the fetish, but we all know fundie women are immune to that :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

None of the Maxwells have had honeymoon babies.. so that gives me a slight bit of hope that John and Chelsy won’t. Still, I don’t exactly know the reasons why the others didn’t. For all I know, they tried since the beginning but didn’t conceive right away, and maybe John and Chelsy will conceive faster.

i guess we’ll have to wait and see

Melanie had fertility issues. I’ll always suspect it took Christopher and pre schooler traumatising NR Anna a while to overcome their conditioned shame of all things sexual and get comfortable sexually.  I don’t really have an opinion about Joseph and Elissa (maybe Elizabeth took a portion of his sperm count along with her piece of his heart). But John and Chelsy definitely have some sexual chemistry happening. If she’s not pregnant she will be next month.

Its interesting that of the Maxhell daughters in law all but NR Anna seem to have a spark that is lacking in the original recipe Maxwell women. Maybe they can lead a quiet submissive revolution in Maxhell involving knee length skirts, makeup and f.u.n.......

It's like the Maxhellions are attracted to women who, unlike their own relatives, still have a bit of light in their eyes.

And that might be the only natural longing Stevehovah hasn't managed to guilt them out of.

The Bontragers have a wintertime tradition of doughnut making--do you think Chelsy can persuade the Maxwell gals to eat a WHOLE doughnut?

If Chelsy conceived on the honeymoon, it might change Prophet Steve's opinion of her. Maybe his frosty reception will be warmed up a bit. After all, a good fundie virgin who gets pregnant in the first few days of marriage can't be all bad, can she?  She's doing just what she was meant to do; and so quickly!! 

I've also been wondering if Chelsy and Elissa will form a friendship and I don't think Joseph will allow it. I would have loved to have a similar-aged sister in law with mutual interests and background when I was a young wife. Heck, I'd still love that. To be able to stop in at each other's homes, let the kids play while the moms talk over coffee, help each other with projects - sounds wonderful to me. From outside the compound it seems like an ideal setup; but I bet it won't happen. After all, it doesn't seem like Christopher and Nathan's wives and kids get together much at all.

I guess of it's not on the schedule, it's not going to happen. 

1. Finally a wintery outdoor picture! I was worried they didn't take any. Lovely snow and I like her shawl.

2. The goddamn bare feet. I'm glad that it sounds like she did wear some kind of shoes and this picture was her special request. I guess if she was so passionate about it, okay. But like, why??

If Joe allows any friendships it would have to be Chelsy. And I think it would be really hard to keep them from being friends if they live so close. Honestly if they don't become good friends, I'm going to blame Joe. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived