IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 3: Will There Be a Welcome Home Party?

Coconut Flan

5 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Also, I now have "Scroteeeeee, .... scroteeeeee, ... scroteeee and the nads" as an earworm.

Me too.  I think we have grounds for a class action lawsuit!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, OhNoNike said:

He looks like one of MC Hammers backup dancers.

edit, picture:

3B6263ED-20C6-4015-B802-4C94D8CCA75B.png

Speaking of MC hammer. Steve's sperm is "Too legit to quit".

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

"U can't touch this!"

Nor do I want to. *shudders*

On 1/12/2018 at 5:22 PM, Jasmar said:

The “normal” wide stance is a power stance. They do it to project power and strength, all those masculine thingz. But being fundies, if a little wide stance is good, a lot of wide stance is great, and hence we get classic shots like the Tool.

I just assumed that in a post-Larry-Craig world they were proactively documenting that they have a naturally wide stance in case they were arrested for soliciting sex in a public washroom.

For anyone who doesn't recognize the name Larry Craig,   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

According to a comment on the last blog post, John and Chelsy are still not back from their honeymoon. It’s been more than 2 weeks so I’m glad they’ve had quite some time to be just the 2 of them, without any family dropping by or something. 

And I hope Chelsy gave John a good time on his birthday :output_eeMbjt:

lmao I’ll show myself to the prayer closet now

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

According to a comment on the last blog post, John and Chelsy are still not back from their honeymoon. It’s been more than 2 weeks so I’m glad they’ve had quite some time to be just the 2 of them, without any family dropping by or something. 

And I hope Chelsy gave John a good time on his birthday :output_eeMbjt:

lmao I’ll show myself to the prayer closet now

By letting him sleep in, scheduling a whole day of “free time”, and handing him the whole box of animal crackers with an ice cold Pepsi?

Since Cassidy and Carolina are both pregnant and due one day apart in July, how far behind will Chelsy be? I'm thinking she will be due in the fall sometime before her first wedding anniversary. My guess is October.

I don‘t see an announcement on the blog or instagram - where did you get Cassidys pregnancy from?

8 minutes ago, Smash! said:

I don‘t see an announcement on the blog or instagram - where did you get Cassidys pregnancy from?

The Bowers family blog. I'm guessing the Bontragers will announce soon but they are on the road. 

On 1/13/2018 at 8:02 PM, lilith said:

Their kiss was precious AND adorable!

And barely legal since Taylor was just out of diapers.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:14 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since Cassidy and Carolina are both pregnant and due one day apart in July, how far behind will Chelsy be? I'm thinking she will be due in the fall sometime before her first wedding anniversary. My guess is October.

Yeah, she is already pregnant.

Surely the newlyweds are home by now.

Come on Sarah, stop lazing around enjoying your scheduled birthday break from blogging and binging on your mini chocolate bars. We want to see the sign on the door (will it be drawn by the cousins or “lettered” by Mary?”. The bunch of balloons. The grinning Maxwell sisters posing awkwardly as they help the newlyweds move in. The dinner hosted at Maxhell HQ on their first night back (what delicacy will Anna come up with?). We need to see John and Chelsy on their new lounge surrounded by all the little cousins, babies perched on each of their laps, and to hear just how much Chelsy LOVES babies. We need to hear about how precious the new couple is and how well they are settling into John’s house!

Or will Chelsy just appear in the pics of their Roe v Wade commemorations like she’s always been there?

maybe their welcome-back-to-the-fathership dinner will be a new twist on macaroni and cheese--with bacon bits on top.

Chelsy is definitely already pregnant. I expect an announcement in 3 weeks.

In Touch Weekly writers must be lurking FreeJinger since they randomly wrote about the Bontrager family.

16 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

In Touch Weekly writers must be lurking FreeJinger since they randomly wrote about the Bontrager family.

Really? Wtf? I’m probably one of the biggest Bontrager obsessive out there but I would never expect interest in them from a mainstream gossip rag. The Christian music press, yes. The far right political press, yes. But In  Touch bloody Weekly? Off to find this article.

20 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Probably is, although I think she will wait until the end of the first trimester to announce.  I predict no announcement until Easter, err...Resurrection Sunday...

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-bontrager-family-151796

If they have been lurking here they need to lurk more.

They didn’t mention that Carolina and Cassidy are sisters, they didn’t mention Cassidy’s pregnancy and they seem to imply that the married kids still live at home.

And the huge difference between the Bontragers and the Bates/Duggars is that the Bontragers don’t have a TV show. That’s why mainstream gossip rags write about the Duggars and Bates and only lunatics like us care about the Bontragers. Very odd article. I actually suspect the writer found out about the Duggar/Bontrager connection when Duggar Family Blog did a post about it then skimmed here to fill the piece out. 

Any one of us could have thrown that article together in 5 minutes.

No mention of how multiple Bontrager kids have won tens of thousands of dollars at the National Bible Bee--and one was on the televised quiz show as well. A couple of minutes of Googling would have revealed that, and would have been a juicey tidbit for the article.

Also, Chelsy has been pictured in jeans while vacationing--on the Bontrager family blog, so the "skirts only" thing is not entirely accurate.

New post on the Bontrager instagram. John + Chelsy are home and opening their wedding gifts! Will we get a picture by picture one-up on the Maxwell blog tomorrow? Only time will tell.

148bf2616f44d54cedad4bef3d93be54.jpg

They seem happy and relaxed.  There is contentment in John's eyes that I don't recall ever seeing before.  (One can imagine why...) but seriously - he looks better than he ever has.  She does as well. 

Scooped again, Steve!

Frankly, I think both families have been a little slow in providing details with this whole engagement and wedding thing.  I do hope they each step up their game for the homecoming and gift opening. I mean, the anticipation is KILLING ME and I don't know how much longer I can take this. 

I know Steve abhors competition but I think the Bontrager blog is just what he needs  to make it acceptable in his eyes. I look forward to this fundie one-upmanship!! 

2 hours ago, fellowunfundie said:

New post on the Bontrager instagram. John + Chelsy are home and opening their wedding gifts! Will we get a picture by picture one-up on the Maxwell blog tomorrow? Only time will tell.

Oh Rufus is Stud John gonna be like Prissy Chris and Smug Joe and have his arm around Judgy Chelsy in every same picture?  I hope not.  He does look more happy, relaxed, and healthy.  Sex will do that to ya.

2 hours ago, fellowunfundie said:

Oh Rufus is Stud John gonna be like Prissy Chris and Smug Joe and have his arm around Judgy Chelsy in every same picture?  I hope not.  He does look more happy, relaxed, and healthy.  Sex and good cooking will do that to ya.

He’s not clutching her the way the other two guys do their wives. I think he was just leaning in to be close and needed to put his hand somewhere. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived