IGNORED

Lori Alexander 34: The Woo Is Strong with this One

Quote from Lori's recent modesty post:  'I am also saddened by many Christian women who publish pictures of themselves on social media, showing cleavage and dressed immodestly.'  Anyone still have the deep V neck pic?  Her rantings about cleavage simply reek of jealousy.  

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, fluffy said:

Always go to the people's words themselves and read them before judging anyone. They twist and pervert what others say.

LOL This is pretty rich even for you, Lori (:562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:)   We take great pains to quote you directly, even going so far as to post screenshots from your actual blog, facebook page, etc.  Anyone reading here IS reading your exact words.

Your words SUCK!  You are evil and dangerous.

I, for one, am glad that Alyssa apparently takes no notice of your wishes on modesty and dresses in a way that pleases her.  I hope she has a happy life doing what SHE wants and not trying to make you happy because that is an impossible endeavor.   The only time you are happy is when you and everyone around you are miserable.

Some of the women commenting about it being distracting to them in worship..... My first thought is, if you as a woman are being distracted by a woman's shorter skirt and cleavage, you might have your own sexuality to be concerned about rather than theirs.

My second thought is, Lori and many others like her preach about self-control. Why are you giving other people the power to distract you? Why are you allowing someone's dress to distract you away from God? That is your problem because you are not practicing self-control. I don't understand the emphasis on controlling your emotions and reactions if you're going to be so concerned about whether you can see a bit of cleavage.

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me Ken is on vacation without his wife? How can that be, when we've been told time and time again that men NEED sex on vacation? Either that is not true (Gasp!) or Ken is getting vacation sex with someone else. Hmmmmm...... 

OK I thought they had been married 35 years or so. Her amazon page says that at least. And I recall it from old blog. 

5a25c76a46f7e_27yearsago.thumb.PNG.e8f21bf4885ba22c21bddcde807e14c0.PNG

35 years.PNG

How can she mess up her anniversary date that badly? Big difference between 27 and 35 and I think 35 is outdated. Might be closer to 40 now. It really seems her memory/brain tumor issue is showing?

25 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

How can she mess up her anniversary date that badly? Big difference between 27 and 35 and I think 35 is outdated. Might be closer to 40 now. It really seems her memory/brain tumor issue is showing?

It's definitely at least 35; she graduated high school in 1976 and then went to college (did she graduate? I don't recall reading that anywhere), so probably got married in the early 80s.  Maybe the 27 is a typo and she meant 37? 

Edited to add:  Of course she graduated, she taught for a couple of years before sabotaging her birth control getting pregnant with her second child. 

18 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

Lori, I swear, I truly do, that no matter how much of a total princess you are (and you are) that you'd get used to a reduced standard of living, and you'd be a lot happier. Just get a divorce already.

I don't think Lori would ever get divorced.  She wants that status.  Part of it is money but I also think she need to be known as Mrs. So and So.  

17 hours ago, fluffy said:

A new girl in chatroom asked what people thought about Pearls' book in childrearing/ training (barf) and that she was worried she'd heard bad things. Lorbags responded with her own experience in crafting a pvc pipe to wack her old kiddos with: 

We made a "pipe' with the exact measurements they gave and it hardly hurt! Many hate the Pearls as many hate and slander me. Always go to the people's words themselves and read them before judging anyone. They twist and pervert what others say. They love to destroy Christians who speak and teach the truth. The Pearls child training book is excellent. We raised our children the same way and it made child raising wonderful!

God I love how she say to go to the peoples words themselves, but if you do (I have read TTUAC, as wells as Rosemond, Ezzo, Tripp, et al) and come to the conclusion that their advice is NOT good, Lori will still tell you how wrong you are.  And I'm not surprised she thought it made child raising wonderful.  I know that it made my life a living hell. (My mom had the same ideas of child rearing that the 'experts' had).  Having ones spirit broken at a young age does make one more malleable and does make it easier on the parents, but it sure doesn't help the kid!

8 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Do we have any idea why Ken is in the Caymans with Alyssa and others but Lori isn't there?

Ken commanded her to stay home. I bet Lori is pissed that she's not there to monitor Kenny boy gawking at women.

47 minutes ago, Loveday said:

It's definitely at least 35; she graduated high school in 1976 and then went to college (did she graduate? I don't recall reading that anywhere), so probably got married in the early 80s.  Maybe the 27 is a typo and she meant 37? 

Edited to add:  Of course she graduated, she taught for a couple of years before sabotaging her birth control getting pregnant with her second child. 

I also think it is  a typo. Alyssa will be turning 35 next year and I do sort of remember Lori posting that they were married a couple of years before Alyss was born.

A grace-filled comment on Lori's immodesty in church post from yesterday:

BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE IN CHURCH. 
Things like this make me so frustrated. Would you rather these women not come to church? Our pastor preached this past Sunday about working for the Loft. How you can have somebody in a three-piece suit on an aisle and two miles down you'll have somebody in cargo shorts and a stained t-shirt. It doesn't matter what they wear, what matters is that they're there.

And she added this in a second comment:

and if it really distract you so much from worshiping God, are you really there for the right reasons? I know when I'm worshiping, nothing can distract me because of the connection between my heart and Christ. Maybe you need to rethink your relationship with him instead of worrying about how others are dressed.

Did Lori leave it up and reply to it? Pffft. Get real. It's gone. Lasted about ten minutes, if that.  :my_dodgy:

That picture of them on their wedding day really creeps me out. Based on Lori's own words - on her blog and in her book - she clearly did not love Ken. He had to have known she was not happy with him - like EVER. They fought all the time, even on their honeymoon. They basically argued from day one, yet here they are married 37 years (or however long it is). I really cannot comprehend why either of them married the other. I guess it fit into Lori's plan; but why did he want to marry her?  Did he really sacrifice a lifetime of happiness just for on-demand sex with the rich girl? It is all just so sick. 

2 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I am so darn intrigued about this Cayman trip. Ken seems to be living it up- maybe he’s broken free? He almost seems normal...

I know, right? If I didn't know better, he would seem like a typical middle aged guy on vacation with his kids. My parents are about the same age as LorKen, so I can't help but picture him as being like my dad's golfing buddies. But then I remember that he's Ken Alexander, who thinks incest and molestation are normal. 

5 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I am so darn intrigued about this Cayman trip. Ken seems to be living it up- maybe he’s broken free? He almost seems normal...

Right? He’s drinking rum with the white haired guy and looks like he’s having a grand old time.

18 minutes ago, SueEllenMishke said:

I know, right? If I didn't know better, he would seem like a typical middle aged guy on vacation with his kids. My parents are about the same age as LorKen, so I can't help but picture him as being like my dad's golfing buddies. But then I remember that he's Ken Alexander, who thinks incest and molestation are normal. 

I know. I’m not normally stumped by human behavior but this is just bizarre. How he’s acting in the caymans is so incongruous with his online persona. So.many.questions. 

And if it’s close to their anniversary, why aren’t they together? And who is the white haired man??

Where is everyone seeing these trip pictures? I've looked around but seem to be missing them. 

Also I'm curious what they considered their marriage before they moved into the whole submissive thing. Did they consider themselves egal? Did they believe in submission but then took it to a whole new level? The counselor/ noisy person wants to track their history. 

12 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Where is everyone seeing these trip pictures? I've looked around but seem to be missing them. 

Also I'm curious what they considered their marriage before they moved into the whole submissive thing. Did they consider themselves egal? Did they believe in submission but then took it to a whole new level? The counselor/ noisy person wants to track their history. 

It’s on Alyssa’s instastory on Instagram. 

And yes- the clinical social worker in me definitely needs to know more.

I was intrigued by this tidbit 

EA49FA96-696A-4207-A9E7-6F0A08F17F83.png

And who doesn’t think Lori would be all over this: 

0129B34C-12A7-4636-B0D5-0A11C1EC0239.png

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

I don't think it was submissive at all. Lori got her way and she admitted to this. Lori controlled that home and everyone around her from Ken to her parents to her children and even her neighbors. I don't think she's anywhere near as submissive as she claims, just pretends and passive-aggressively manipulates everyone to get her way. 

How long has Ken been in the Caymans?  I'm very intrigued by his trip alone and the fact he seems so carefree and almost normal without Martyr Lori.

If it were any other couple I'd suspect a break-up or a major fight (actually I do anyway).

Perhaps he wanted her to go too, she refused and told him he couldn't go, and he said Hell to the No I'll go by myself.  Of course his absence may give her the perfect excuse to be "so so sick" when he returns --- to punish him for leaving.

It's also interesting that Lori has been completely silent about his trip on FB and her blog.  Has she mentioned it in the chatroom or IG?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived