IGNORED

Lori Alexander 34: The Woo Is Strong with this One

I still think Lori won't shut up about immodest, yoga-pants-wearing hussies forcing the men to just trip and helplessly fall on in because Ken's a serial cheater and probably an even-more-serial sexual harasser. I think it's how she (barely) tamps down her seething rage at him and slaps on that pained grimace she calls a smile.

Lori, I swear, I truly do, that no matter how much of a total princess you are (and you are) that you'd get used to a reduced standard of living, and you'd be a lot happier. Just get a divorce already.

What, you need more reason than the fact that you obviously hate one another? Alright.

1. Proverbs 15:17, anyone?

2. Your tell-all book would sell loads better than your boring surrendered wife crap. And people would actually read it- I'd read every word, I promise.

3. Passive-aggressive fighting through lawyers is the logical next step in your passive-aggressive fighting.

4. Your kids will probably find you tolerable again when you don't spend literally all your time with Something To Prove.

5. Ken is not as hot as he thinks he is. You could do better.

6. But hey, you don't have to put up with a man at all! Imagine how much more time you could spend on the beach if nobody were around to complain about the counter tops not having enough salmonella on them.

7. You'd never have to think about strangers' teeth again as long as you lived.

8. Did I mention how well that tell-all book is going to sell? I mean, I already have the popcorn I'm going to eat while reading it picked out. Say the word.

9. Tammy Faye's best years were definitely post-Jim.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new girl in chatroom asked what people thought about Pearls' book in childrearing/ training (barf) and that she was worried she'd heard bad things. Lorbags responded with her own experience in crafting a pvc pipe to wack her old kiddos with: 

We made a "pipe' with the exact measurements they gave and it hardly hurt! Many hate the Pearls as many hate and slander me. Always go to the people's words themselves and read them before judging anyone. They twist and pervert what others say. They love to destroy Christians who speak and teach the truth. The Pearls child training book is excellent. We raised our children the same way and it made child raising wonderful!

17 minutes ago, fluffy said:

A new girl in chatroom asked what people thought about Pearls' book in childrearing/ training (barf) and that she was worried she'd heard bad things. Lorbags responded with her own experience in crafting a pvc pipe to wack her old kiddos with: 

We made a "pipe' with the exact measurements they gave and it hardly hurt! Many hate the Pearls as many hate and slander me. Always go to the people's words themselves and read them before judging anyone. They twist and pervert what others say. They love to destroy Christians who speak and teach the truth. The Pearls child training book is excellent. We raised our children the same way and it made child raising wonderful!

What? Really? Lori and Ken bought a PVC pipe and hit their kids with it? I seem to remember the Pearls recommend a 1/4 inch width, which would mean it was a thin, flexible piece of PVC, kinda like a whip?

(I always wonder when fundies say, "It hardly hurt." If it hardly hurt, then why would it be effective? If pain is such a great teacher, why use something that "hardly hurt"?)

Thank you, Fluffy. I find it sad to hear that Lori and Ken used PVC pipe on Alyssa, Ryan, Steven and Cassi. I feel terrible for those little kids. I can't imagine what their crimes were that they deserved that kind of torture.

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

A thin PVC pipe would definitely hurt. And I think the thinner it is the more it hurts. Dear lord, these people are insane

I have been removed from the chat room.  Why?  No idea as I never liked or commented on anything and my profile on FB is very private.  Was I given any indication nope.  Nothing zilch a big fat zero. I at first thought I had somehow did it my self accidentally but no I am sure now that did not happen.  Anyhow they have done me a favour as I have been thinking of leaving these past few weeks because reading some of the posts and comments were not doing anything for my sanity.  Some got me really very angry and agitated.  Some in there are just Lori clones but there are some who I believe are unfortunately a bit gullible and I just pray that their eyes will be opened to what she is really like.  Especially the ones who are in bad marriages.  

7 hours ago, dsjbeam said:

I am new to Lori but am so curious what makes her tick. She is fascinating. Does anyone know which of her kids have kids? 

What makes her tick is control. She wants control over Ken, so she manipulated him while still being “submissive” (spoiler: she’s not). She wants to control her kids so she hit them with PVC pipe. She wants to control her grandkids so she refuses them food when they ask for it. She wants to control women in general, so she tells them they’re not christian if they disagree with her. She wants to control people on the internet so she deletes all comments that don’t worship her and the ground she walks on. She wants to control god, so she completely misses the point of the entire Bible and convinces people that they hate God if they disagree with her.

5 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

A thin PVC pipe would definitely hurt. And I think the thinner it is the more it hurts. Dear lord, these people are insane

I read where one mom tried the plumbing line on her arm first, and not only did it hurt like an SOB, it left a welt that lasted for days.  She threw it away.

9 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Don't forget. Lori broke her foot while trying to kick a cat out of her way. She missed the cat and hit her foot on the wall. That's what she gets for trying to hurt that beautiful creature.

Gotta love pure karma. It's a bitch, ain't it, Lori? Clever cat IMHO. Shame he had Lori for an owner. 

Just now, molecule said:

Anyone else think that today's post has Alyssa as its target?

I think all her modesty posts are directed at Alyssa.

23 minutes ago, EowynW said:

So is Ken on vacay without lori? 

And if so...why? This could be extremely interesting. :shifty-kitty:

Christ is who they want to please above all. They don’t care if they don’t fit into their culture and its fashion or even in their church, because His Word has the final say in their life.  

Yeah that says it. As we have long suspected she doesn't get along with her church.

31 minutes ago, Loveday said:

And if so...why? This could be extremely interesting. :shifty-kitty:

Maybe the other guy is his secret lover. 

I couldn't resist. Life is too slow in my podunk town lately. 

3 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Do we have any idea why Ken is in the Caymans with Alyssa and others but Lori isn't there?

No, but there's also an older man with white hair with them as well. Maybe John's dad? No clue.

So I'm guessing her harsh replies come from her discipline approach. She as a godly older woman has to train up younger women correct? So if they're disobedient she can't just hit them with her real godly PVC pipe. Instead she hits them with her godly PVC pipe words. Makes sense now, no need for gentleness when you got disciplining to do. 

So ..... Ken is in the Caymans on vacay.  I can't imagine he's down there working with a client. I suspect Ken is having a great time without Lori -- eating what ever he wants, hanging out on the beach admiring the pretty girls in in their (immodest) swimwear, windsurfing or snorkling,  maybe even having a drink or 2 in the bar after dinner, possibly dancing a little.

Lori on the other hand is in San Diego martyrbating.  She is in her house spending her days online with the blog, chat room, IG and You Tubes. She is eating 4-day old salad while Ken is enjoying his dinner that is not Lori portion controlled. 

But why -- she's not "sick".  Unless her mother is really bad off and she feels she needs to stay what's the reason?  And if it's her mother why are Alyssa and Ken out of town. She spent 10 weeks in Door County this summer so it's not like she never leaves home.

No It's her ego and over-inflated sense of importance as the Godly Older Woman Mentor of the Internet (TM) who must remain at her online post to control sin, overeating, immodesty, divorce and everything else she thinks is wrong/ungodly/sinful/un-Christian. Not to mention rebuke with "truth" all those evil, feminist, jezebel, working woman out there who hate God and children.

Hmmm .......... if I were Ken where would I rather be -- in the Caymans or at home with Lori?

That pvc comment needs screenshot. If possible, please send to me in private message.

Did you all see she changed her fb profile photo. I guess to distinguish herself from the fake site.

Her posting schedule lately is pretty bizarre even for her. 2 divorce columns in 3 days? She's just in general even more Lori than usual... and Ken's on vacation without her... gee.

Lori, all your ranting and raving on your blog isn't going to slow Ken down one bit, it seems like it's just putting your family on Ken's side. I bet everyone's turning a blind eye to how, uh, affectionate Ken's "oh she's just a friend"s are as long as he stays married to good old crazy mom.

Reminds me of something...

Here lies the body of William Jay
Who died maintaining his right of way -
He was right, dead right, as he sped along,
But he's just as dead as if he were wrong.

6 hours ago, Celtic Rose said:

I have been removed from the chat room.  Why?  No idea as I never liked or commented on anything and my profile on FB is very private.  Was I given any indication nope.  Nothing zilch a big fat zero. I at first thought I had somehow did it my self accidentally but no I am sure now that did not happen.  Anyhow they have done me a favour as I have been thinking of leaving these past few weeks because reading some of the posts and comments were not doing anything for my sanity.  Some got me really very angry and agitated.  Some in there are just Lori clones but there are some who I believe are unfortunately a bit gullible and I just pray that their eyes will be opened to what she is really like.  Especially the ones who are in bad marriages.  

Maybe she suspects you are Fluffy, who just shared that Lori admitted (in the chat room) to using PVC piping on her kids.

16 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Maybe she suspects you are Fluffy, who just shared that Lori admitted (in the chat room) to using PVC piping on her kids.

If so, more proof she monitors here like a hawk.

Salad update: When I made the salad dressing, I also made the same salad Lori made in the video with approximately the same quantity and ingredients. It did last four days in a Ziploc and was not slimy, but I kept the salad dressing separate. The one lettuce is maybe a little wilted and I probably would not want to eat it tomorrow. I'm glad it's gone today. Also, I was the only one eating it. If Lori eats so much goddamn "big salad" she's barely eating any at all. It feeds her and Ken for FIVE DAYS? Are they both starving??

ETA: You're welcome for this pointless reconnaissance mission. 

I am guessing Lori thinks her not going to the Caymans with Ken and Alyssa is punishment for Alyssa for her errant ways.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

OMG...Alyssa probably thought it was a prayer answered.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived