IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

20 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Not to mention her parents are both under 40!!!

Jeeze - I'm not much younger than her mom (months, probably) - and just trying to have my FIRST and she's going to be a grandma? I don't feel ready so how can Kendra? Although I probably understand the reality more than her....?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Kendra could be a grandmother before she is 40. Now that is insane to think about!

And given that Kendra's mom will be a grandma before 40, she could be a great-grandma before 60! 

So the pregnancy announcement is done. Now it's time for the next courtship; who is that going to be? 

I'm curious about when Josiah will court again. It's been kind of a while since the Marjorie incident and if he was ready to court then, I'd imagine he's probably ready to find a new girl and get the hell out of the TTH.

Just now, TheMustardCardigan said:

I'm curious about when Josiah will court again. It's been kind of a while since the Marjorie incident and if he was ready to court then, I'd imagine he's probably ready to find a new girl and get the hell out of the TTH.

I think it is gonna be Josiah too, I feel him and Marjorie were doomed at the time due to the Josh scandals happening at the same time. I feel Josiah was rushed into announcing the courtship for the show before they had really got the chance to see if it would work. 

9 minutes ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

I don't see why the boys have to get married before they leave home - it's a given that the girls do, but is it really so for the boys as well? I don't know why he and JD haven't upped and left already

10 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Becky would must likely inherit good hair if Kendra and the Duggar women are any indicator.

Even in the announcement photo of them on US Weekly, I thought how nice her hair was.  Hopefully the baby does get her full head of hair.

50 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

So the pregnancy announcement is done. Now it's time for the next courtship; who is that going to be? 

wait for it there is still the chance that another pregnancy is announced before they need a new courtship...maybe Jessa i don't know why but i'm feeling she is pregnant

11 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I can. I remember when Michelle and Anna were pregnant at the same time. Michelle didn't look pleased at all. 

I remember Michelle being PG with Jordyn at Josh's wedding- I was embarrassed for her. IDK why, but I was. Zapped back to 1940.

question since I'm reading some ff (not Duggar FF bleah) usually when did you (general you) discover if it is twins? since they are so young is a possibility also for them..

1 hour ago, seraaa said:

I don't see why the boys have to get married before they leave home - it's a given that the girls do, but is it really so for the boys as well? I don't know why he and JD haven't upped and left already

I thought I read somewhere that JD moved out of the bunk room and had a small house near the duggar house? 

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I think if Jinger and Jeremy have been purposely preventing, this isn't going to do anything to change that. Jeremy would be the one to decide that anyway, and I can't see him being overly swayed by various Duggars putting pressure on Jinger about why she's not pregnant yet. He doesn't strike me as being particularly intimidated by the Duggar machine.

I wonder if using (some sort of) birth control is something that they discussed before getting married. I am under the impression that they do not get any alone time and very little private phone time so I'm not sure how they could talk about such a taboo topic before their wedding day. And if not, I do wonder how the topic was broached post wedding. Does Jinger feel duped? Does she actually believe it's OK to not have children at God's will? She's stuck with him now either way. I just hope this wasn't a one-sided decision that Jeremy dropped on her like a bomb after they were already hitched. Something in my gut tells me they just aren't as "lucky" when it comes to pregnancy. Maybe they aren't overly concerned but I have a hard time believing that Jinger is OK with not having a baby yet. I hope I'm wrong

12 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

It didn't work. I literally laughed out loud at Jill's response to the marriage proposal. 

I get embarrassed by-proxy EVERY time I watch that. Normally I fast forward because I honestly can't take it. I always wonder how she feels when they have to re-watch on season end talk shows. 

10 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Now that would be TV gold. I still cry laughing at that scene, it is my favourite Jenelle moment.

My other favorite Teen Mom moment is when Keiffer said, "It ain't illegal to be a felon!" And Babs yelling at Jenelle for "havin' a la-di-da time" while she raises Jace. 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Grandma Duggar

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Grandma Duggar

I need to fix her up with my dad. Then I'd know alllllll the scoop. lol

I used to think Babs was funny and all but now Im really over her. Shes annoying and has some major issues. I think her and Debra really have a lot to answer for in how nutso their daughters turned out. Debra especially. She is a snake in the grass. And OK I know Kieffer was a loser and all but he was by far the hottest of Jenelles boyfriends. God I have a weakness for stoner boi's. 

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

wait for it there is still the chance that another pregnancy is announced before they need a new courtship...maybe Jessa i don't know why but i'm feeling she is pregnant

i have been saying that for months 

22 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Not necessarily. My sister just told me she’s expecting her second (side note - I AM SO PUMPED!!!!) and she’s due in mid-July. That means my sister conceived in late October and is right around 10 weeks. If Kendra conceived on their wedding night - which is totally possible - then she could be as far as 16 weeks along right now. I find it likely she’s closer to 12 weeks, but anything is possible.

My sister too! Almost 3 years of trying (they have an almost 4 year old) and we are just beside ourselves with joy! She is due July 17th :) Congrats to your family too!!

While I was trying to get my daughter back to sleep last night I had a revelation.  In the next 5 yrs for both the Duggars and the Bates we will likely see 3-5 more weddings and 15-20 more grandkids a family.  For the Duggars I could see Josiah and one or both of both sets of twins getting married. Hell, 5 years from now even the Lost Boys will be old enough to court.  Joy, Kendra and Jessa will probable have at least 2-3 more kids a piece.  Jill will probable have 2-3.  Anna will have 2.  The not yet married kids will have 1-3 a piece (depending on when they marry).  Jinger is a wild card and could have anywhere from 1-3.  All those kids pile up SMorton style.  It's frightening. Also, While I do think that the Lost Girls will be forced to do a lot of child rearing, it won't be anything like their older sisters just by virtue of the fact that their nieces/nephews won't live with them.  The Buddy Teams literally slept in the same beds and the J slaves had 24 hr responsibility.  Josie and Jordyn may have to spend hours a week watching kids but it will rarely be 24 hr responsibility for days in a row. 

Michelle and Anna were pregnant at the same time twice. First was Mackynzie and Josie and then Michael and Jubilee overlapped I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

In the next 5 yrs for both the Duggars and the Bates we will likely see 3-5 more weddings and 15-20 more grandkids a family

That's crazy! I can't imagine having that many cousins/neices/nephews. FJers who grew up in big families-- did you/your siblings decide to have a big family too? Even if only 5 of the Duggars have 8 kids, that's 40 grandkids! Will JB and Michelle be able to remember everyone's names?

1 hour ago, iheartjnames said:

I thought I read somewhere that JD moved out of the bunk room and had a small house near the duggar house? 

JD owns a house but doesn’t live in it; this was confirmed during the GMA segment prior to the launch of CO when JD raised his hand when asked who still lived at the TTH. My guess is that he’s probably renting the house out until he gets married, though whether JD gets to keep the money or whether it goes into some kind of communal Duggar pot is unclear. I don’t think any of the unmarried kidults would ever be allowed to live on their own or even with one or two siblings, because that would mean leaving JB’s umbrella of protection. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived