IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

I saw this coming, but it is still a little sad that she's going to be a mom before she's even in her twenties. As someone only a couple of years older than her, I can't even imagine having a kid or even being married right now. Yet that's a reality for her (and for Joy). Hopefully the pregnancy and delivery go well and the kid doesn't get stuck with a name anywhere near as bad as Spurgeon

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, artdecades said:

at this point i would be more shocked if they weren't immediately pregnant (see jinger)

i feel like the teen mom will give her baby a name fitting of a teen mom. it may have a religious element, but i see something like jace or aubree or leeah or something like that

Oh my god please let Kendra get arrested and then try to argue that she shouldn't have to go to jail because she can't miss her Ke$ha concert, for which she got special feather hair extensions. 

46 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Because at this point Becky has become a byword for "archetypal white girl", I feel like Kendra would be entering the realm of self-parody if she named her daughter Becky. 

Exactly why I suggested it ;) 

36 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

I somehow still find myself startled by how quickly they become pregnant. I think Kendra is a sweet and lovely young woman...but I almost called her a "girl" instead. She acts like she should be somebody's babysitter, not their mom! 

Given that their limited sex education was probably "No sex outside of marriage" and "contraception is evil", it doesn't truely shock me two young people who seem quite attracted to one another and we're suddenly left alone and allowed to touch one another, got pregnant.

I hope they are truely happy. I hope they can raise their children well. But those kids never stand a chance when they think pregnancy is god blessing you.

Kendra could be a grandmother before she is 40. Now that is insane to think about!

I wonder if JoKen will be the type to announce name and sex before the birth or not. The Duggar/Dillard/Seewald/Forsyth lot haven’t done that so much whereas the Bates/Paine/Webster lot have. 

Obviously I have no clue on names as yet. I don’t think they’ll go too quirky/tryndee. Maybe they’ll pick a theme, like all one letter or nature or Biblical. Who knows. 

7 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Oh my god please let Kendra get arrested and then try to argue that she shouldn't have to go to jail because she can't miss her Ke$ha concert, for which she got special feather hair extensions. 

Now that would be TV gold. I still cry laughing at that scene, it is my favourite Jenelle moment.

16 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Now that would be TV gold. I still cry laughing at that scene, it is my favourite Jenelle moment.

Same here! Wtf was she thinking back then? :confused2:

I know I said this before with Joy, but I'll say it again: this makes me so sad for them. She deserves better than being a teen mom but she's happy because she has everything she has been brainwashed and programmed to want because she never got to consider any other dream for her life. Sigh.

It is hard to imagine her as a mom because she just looks and acts so young - which is totally OK and not intended as an insult. I just meant that she is a giggly 19 year old girl who comes across and acts like a giggly 19 year old girl - except instead of being at college, she is becoming a mom. It's just so sad. 

9 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Same here! Wtf was she thinking back then? :confused2:

She is still horrible but even she must cringe seeing it now, she didn't care how serious it was she was facing longer jail time not taking the deal offered to her. 

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I think if Jinger and Jeremy have been purposely preventing, this isn't going to do anything to change that. Jeremy would be the one to decide that anyway, and I can't see him being overly swayed by various Duggars putting pressure on Jinger about why she's not pregnant yet. He doesn't strike me as being particularly intimidated by the Duggar machine.

I agree with this. There is a lot that can be said for Jeremy, but you can't label him Kim Jong Boob's Bitch. It will be business as usual in Laredo tonight if they are actively preventing pregnancy.

I also doubt Jinger is jealous - she seems to be really enjoying her new life with cute clothes and branching out and probably isn't in a huge rush to trade it in for diapers and maternity wear and staying up all night with a crying baby. And she shouldn't be! She is still only twenty-four (this week). She has sooooo much time for babies. 

11 hours ago, socalrules said:

So another mouth for Jim Bob and TLC to feed. I get that everyone seems to work for Jim Bob but how much could any of them really be making, especially with out TLC? I doubt Jim Bob pays a regular living wage. No way can Josh and Joseph make enough money to support a family working at that sad car lot. If Jim Bob didn’t pay for housing, cars and likely insurance, they would be out on the street. If this show ever ends I wonder what will happen. How far, and for how long, can Jim Bob/Michelle’s money support everyone when the TLC train ends? 

I did the math back when 19 kids ended. Based on estimates of JB’s wealth, cost of living, and the amount of people he was supporting at the time it was 10 years or so. Of course I didn’t figure in any population growth. I don’t for one second think it would take the full 10 years because they aren’t going to stop having kids and I think JB would start cutting people off before he went broke. 

I literally just realized that the Jill and Jessa named their boys 2/3 of my kids’ names.  So to make it 3/3 I predict Frederick. 

5 minutes ago, StepMonsterInLA said:

I literally just realized that the Jill and Jessa named their boys 2/3 of my kids’ names.  So to make it 3/3 I predict Frederick. 

You named your kids Israel and Spurgeon? What a coincidence!

It is really sad, Boob has 6 married kids and only 2 of them are financially independent, and 1 of the 2 is a just turned 20 year old woman and the other an almost 24 year old woman. The two other married daughters rely on Boob or the stupidity kindness of strangers, and both sons "work" for Boob. And between the 4 married relying on daddy there are 8 "adults" and soon to be 9 kids so 17 people added to the 13 other kids still living at home, plus Boob, DQ & Grandma Mary, that is 33 people he's supporting, and that number is only going to grow as the grandbabies multiply and more Duggerlings marry. They all better hope that TLC gravy train doesn't derail like Amtrak. 

Jinger doesn't seem like the type of girl who wants a large family so if her and Jeremy decided to wait a year or two before trying to have a family then good for them. I think them having time to enjoy each other's company and do what they want before having kids is healthy. 

Girl: Abigail, Grace, Hope, Rebecca, Leah, Mary, or Tabitha. Middle name - Ginger, Joy, name of Kendra's family member.
Boy: Micah, Jonah, Jude, Levi, Raphael, Gabriel, or Ezra. Middle name - Joseph, James, or name of Kendra's father. 

I’m happy for them in the way I’m happy for most any couple who tried to conceive and does, because I know fertility shouldn’t be taken for granted, and the child will be loved and cared for in their own way. I’m not that bothered by her age either. 

Yet for some reason what does actually bother me is how quickly it happened (unsurprisingly). It just seems terribly unfair and awful to have such a short time to enjoy married life before dealing with morning sickness. I can’t imagine. 

I bet it’s a girl named Grace. 

I’m excited it wasn’t Jinger!!

On 24-11-2017 at 4:15 PM, Chewing Gum said:

Well it ain’t Christmas yet..

Well damn I hate it when predictions come true for this family. 

I wish them a healthy happy boring pregnancy. Joe seems utterly happy which is great. I just can’t imagine Kendra giving birth, mostly because I can’t picture her without giggling. I had to laugh so hard at Joe’s comment of hoping the baby get’s her laugh. 

Is everyone else bored with the pregnancy announcements? It was exciting for Jessa and Jill but everyone else it's so boring

10 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Well it looks like Kendra will get the honor of being the first Duggar teen mom. I am not even slightly surprised.

My friend got married at 18 and got pregnant a year later. It was her choice. She went to college a few years later. Her choice. These kids don't have choices 

3 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Jinger doesn't seem like the type of girl who wants a large family so if her and Jeremy decided to wait a year or two before trying to have a family then good for them. I think them having time to enjoy each other's company and do what they want before having kids is healthy. 

If she doesn't announce by the end of this year, I will be 100% convinced it's either some infertility issue like Michael and Brandon or birth control - most likely not hormonal tho

47 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

If she doesn't announce by the end of this year, I will be 100% convinced it's either some infertility issue like Michael and Brandon or birth control - most likely not hormonal tho

I just hope Jinger and Jeremy are taking their time before having children. 

7 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

THAT would make Counting On quite interesting and something I'd like to watch.

I'm guessing Leah Michelle  for a girl. That would actually be nice, although I don't really like the name Michelle.

Boy: Noah Joseph/Noah James.

Okay, I know.. both names are too nice and not trendy enough, but a girl can hope, right?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived