IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

12 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jill Anna and Jessa were all preggers at the same time.  Now Joy & Kendra, I'm guessing Jessa won't be to far behind, still to early for Jill & Anna, Anna likes 2 years between her kids and Jill needs to wait at least 6/12 months after her c/section for healing reasons, doesn't mean she will wait, especially if Jessa gets knocked up again soon.

I want to be disgusted by the giggling over the dirty secks, because we all know she did. 

Jinger’s not out either. I’m expecting Jessa and Jinger both to announce in January with a people cover “OMGosh! Besties and pregnant at the same time!!!!!!!”

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendra's dad will be a grandpa and we are the same age. That is... strange to me.

Add me to the list of people who are unsurprised. I fell asleep watching their wedding episode the other night and figured an announcement would be coming soon.

40 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Kendra's dad will be a grandpa and we are the same age. That is... strange to me.

Add me to the list of people who are unsurprised. I fell asleep watching their wedding episode the other night and figured an announcement would be coming soon.

I'm 47 and have several HS classmates that are grandparents, two have been a grandmothers for 10 years, so since their late 30's, then we have 2 classmates (both men) who have infants and toddlers. Though I wouldn't want to be the mother of an infant or toddler (or preschooler or elementary schooler either) I'm not ready for the moniker of grandma yet either. Of course my oldest is 29 days younger than Joy and my youngest is 2 months older than Jason.

I just realized in a 30 month time frame I had 2 children and Michelle had 4, 4 kids in 30 months. I can't even imagine, I thought I was going nuts with 2 kids, and she was on 9, 10 & 11 and then #12, and still going to have 7 more. It is insane to even consider.

2 hours ago, Mlissmartin said:

Doesn't Joe work and own a house? That's hardly Teen Mom style and I doubt he own his house because the show paid for it like on Teen Mom 2. If they are both happy and supporting theirselves, cool.

No, The only Duggarlings to own their own homes are Jinger & Joy.  Benessa have that little house in their name but I'm pretty sure Boob bought it for them since Benny doesn't have a job that would pay well enough to buy a $100k home AND still put food on the table and pay for all the trips they take to TX & TN and MO.

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Well, of course she is. :sigh:

well you can congratulate me 

wait not for that

on the day Kendra announces - I can announce

wait for it 

wait for it

I am refinancing my mortgage by myself and damn she said everything I asked for. 

Your welcome

Do we get a date of Kendra's kid coming 

Mine is expected end of March 

Just now, nst said:

wait not for that

wait for it 

wait for it

I am refinancing my mortgage by myself and damn she said yes for everything I asked for. 

Your welcome

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm still saying that there may be a Jessa announcement soon too. So there may be 3. 

I vote for this one...she seems to be sitting a lot lately taking videos opposed to standing 

I’m so sorry FJ. This is my fault. Every time I’m inactive on FJ for more than 5 days, a Duggar either gets pregnant or engaged. 

I should be more dedicate to the cause. 

But seriously, I’m not surprised but JoKen just seem so...green. Like it’s s high school relationship rather than s marriage with a kid on the way 

1 hour ago, AlwaysExcited said:

The "they had sex before wedding" rumors start in 3, 2, 1...
But, seriously, can we start guessing name or is it too early? 

I have to look at the 2017 2018 Predictions thread to see what I guessed...

Okay, I'm back. Avery Christina for a girl or Weston James for a boy.

Well i'm not surprise for the announce it was too muchh quiet around duggarville, bit for some reason i was expecting jessa first and the Kendra...

now i'm waiting on her parents to announce a pregnancy 

Just now, SassyPants said:

Loud and Proud here that I have never heard Kendra speak or giggle. I think I'll leave it that way!

Pick up a feral cat, get some rocks and place them in a blender, then turn it on while holding the cat.  The sound of the blender, the cat flipping the fuck out, and you screaming in pain as the cat claws your arm to shreds is an approximation of the sound of Kendra's laugh.

I hope that Joe means that the baby laughs a lot, as Kendra does. Duggars don't seem to get too giggly.

And yes, I have started the birth pool guess. I am not even JoKen :P 

I'm not surprised by the news. I'm a little sad though. I was hoping Joe and Kendra would take time to get to know each other, learn to live with each other, maybe even travel and see the world before a baby came along. Wishful thinking on my part.

2 hours ago, Fjrocks said:

Disagree, People is fairy reputable. According to US Weekly Jen Aniston would have more kids then the Duggars!

Selling an interview to a magazine (as it appears they did) like US Weekly that knowingly lies or stretches the truth is different. 

I’m not sure what you’re disagreeing with. You said it was a ”new low” for the Duggars to announce via People - but they’ve announced other pregnancies through People before, so it’s actually not a new low. It’s the same shit, just with different names. 

2 hours ago, Snowless said:

Doesn’t seem like they go very long without two Duggars being pregnant at the same time!

What’s the record for most Duggars pregnant at the same time?  Weren’t Jill, Anna, and Joy overlapping at some point?

Very briefly. Joy conceived sometime in June, Jill gave birth in July, and Anna had Mason in September.

What is odd is that Kendra's parents will be Grandparents and still in their late 30's!!     I know it's possible and it does happen but usually it happens when a teen unexpectantly and unplanned gets pregnant.     In this case, being Grandparents in their 30's was carefully planned out.   Not unexpected.   That's what's odd.

I bet Jinger is feeling jealous.   I bet Jana is feeling really jealous and helpless.    

53 minutes ago, nst said:

wait not for that

wait for it 

wait for it

I am refinancing my mortgage by myself and damn she said everything I asked for. 

Your welcome

I vote for this one...she seems to be sitting a lot lately taking videos opposed to standing 

If Kendra conceived on their wedding night, then very late May is the absolute earliest their child will be born - I’m talking May 30th or May 31st. There is no way your guess will be correct unless she has a preemie - which I hope no one would wish on another couple because having a preemie can be very scary. 

She may as well start popping them out.

Not like she's qualified to do anything else in life, let's be honest.

I stopped feeling sad for all these young women a long time ago. Though at least Joe appears to be a decent guy and with some work ethic. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

I am in no way surprised.  I've been waiting for this announcement.  I still expect at least Jessa and/or Jinger to announce before Baby Forsyth is born.  Not to mention Kendra's mom.  We'll get to see them with matching baby bumps.  Who knows, maybe Jill will surprise us and be preggo as well.  Uggghhh.  Too many baby Duggars!

4 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I’m not sure what you’re disagreeing with. You said it was a ”new low” for the Duggars to announce via People - but they’ve announced other pregnancies through People before, so it’s actually not a new low. It’s the same shit, just with different names. 

They did NOT announce via People this time. They sold their exclusive interview to another mag US Weekly.  I consider US Weekly to be a tabloid rag, or barely above one. 

Joy did the same, I thought it was a fluke that People had a full plate and was unavailable, it appears the Duggars have a relationship now with US Weekly. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/joseph-and-kendra-duggar-expecting-their-first-child/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joy-anna-duggar-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-austin-forsyth-w500313/

13 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Very briefly. Joy conceived sometime in June, Jill gave birth in July, and Anna had Mason in September.

They announced through US Weekly, which is a hair's breadth above a tabloid, not People.

Edit for typo and because FJrocks commented the same thing first.

2 hours ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

I didn't know what she was saying in the video at first.  "We have some eggsatting news"...

"We have some eggsiting news, one of my eggs was fertilized!!" 

35 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Pick up a feral cat, get some rocks and place them in a blender, then turn it on while holding the cat.  The sound of the blender, the cat flipping the fuck out, and you screaming in pain as the cat claws your arm to shreds is an approximation of the sound of Kendra's laugh.

:pb_lol: Do I put the top on the blender, or do I let the rocks fly out and hit my floor, cabinets, ceiling, me, etc.?

21 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

They did NOT announce via People this time. They sold their exclusive interview to another mag US Weekly.  I consider US Weekly to be a tabloid rag, or barely above one. 

Joy did the same, I thought it was a fluke that People had a full plate and was unavailable, it appears the Duggars have a relationship now with US Weekly. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/joseph-and-kendra-duggar-expecting-their-first-child/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joy-anna-duggar-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-austin-forsyth-w500313/

Ah. I see. I thought you meant JoKen were the first to announce via People Magazine or any magazine in general. Thanks for clarifying.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived