IGNORED

Dillards 44: Still Pretending to Missionary to College Students

Coconut Flan

Wow, talk about cutting off your nose ... I jumped over to TLC's site and they still have 'Counting On' as a show, however, the only mention or even highlight of the Dillards is a 'Jill thru the Years' spot, but you have to scroll to get to her and a 'Meet Samuel Dillard' which has a few photos.  Other than that, they and even Jill singularly is not featured in any way, group photos ... nuttin!

So now he's raising funds to go away and live the single life back in Nepal, while Jill and her children do what?  It doesn't appear as tho she'll be on the show, maybe a cameo like Anna now & then?  I'm sure her life didn't turn out the way she thought it would and she has little recourse!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If TLC don't want him on show again even more reason for him to get a job, Jill, Israel and Samuel are relying on him to provide. Jill can't work unless she gets her midwife licence in Arkansas or gets a low paid retail job, she has little experience. He could get an account job easy and I'd he still wants to go to Nepal he can always save up.

And JBoob is the one who introduced DWreck to JillieMuffin.

He is, as I have said before, a zealot. With no ability to reason beyond Jeebus. I guess he thinks Boob will take care of him and his family.

Yeah, aside from personal tragedies, GoFundMe turns me off. 

I wish I had something really witty to add to the conversation right now but right now all I can muster is “oh dang” and “karmas a b*tch.”

Sorry not sorry Derick. As they say “Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.”

And for the sake of your family, go get a job.

Hi everyone...newbie here although i have been reading here for some time. 

Glad Derick is off the show...a long time coming. 

I'm sure Jill and sons will still be featured, just like Anna and company are. The TLC gravy train hasn't run dry for the little Dillard family yet.

It's over 1 a.m. here, and all í can think right know is that i'm going to bed happy knowing that at least that asshole has gotten what he deserves. I needed to come here as soon as í saw it on people. And by the way, according to people, he has not been on the show since August, so he was probably fired After the first rant. http://people.com/tv/tlc-releases-statement-derick-dillard-jazz-jennings-comments/

And i doubt Jazz reads here, but just in case, keep being you, keep up doing the amazing work that you're doing. This is just another step to a better world in which bigots don't get away with their shit

I'm glad Derick is off the show.

I'm also glad he's off on another "mission trip" to Nepal or wherever so Jill doesn't have to be around him and their sons can just be normal kids and not sinful beings or whatever he called Izzy once. 

Just now, Fundie Bunny said:

It's over 1 a.m. here, and all í can think right know is that i'm going to bed happy knowing that at least that asshole has gotten what he deserves. I needed to come here as soon as í saw it on people. And by the way, according to people, he has not been on the show since August, so he was probably fired After the first rant. http://people.com/tv/tlc-releases-statement-derick-dillard-jazz-jennings-comments/

And i doubt Jazz reads here, but just in case, keep being you, keep up doing the amazing work that you're doing. This is just another step to a better world in which bigots don't get away with their shit

I agree with this so much! 

Me after reading this news

Spoiler

giphy.gif.0be0b119eb998c578e13062a29c6d4f3.gif

I wonder why TLC hasn't said anything about when Counting On will return. If they've been filming for the past few months, why stay silent on the next season? :my_dodgy:

I was a bit flippant before, being a princess is a hard job.  No getting to pick who you spend Christmas with, I mean you can't do 'my family this year, your family next year'.

You don't get to pick what you wear, or where you go for holidays.  And you work rain, hail or shine whenever and wherever you are told.

So is being a missionary who contributes to their mission in practical ways ie. medical missionary.  Derick does not appear to be that kind of missionary.

I did not get the chance to be a princess for a number of reasons, primarily-I did not meet a prince.  Derick got to do some mission work, so he achieved his goal to a point.

Derick really wants to be a missionary. I don't know where the talk of going back to Nepal came from.  But if true, I think Jill would be left behind with the boys.

let go from SOS and TLC, does he still belong to his church mission group?

I wonder if this is his way of getting to still do mission trips without dragging Jill and the boys along? Jill stays with family while he gets to live the mission life and come home when needed.

2 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Me after reading this news

Hide contents

giphy.gif.0be0b119eb998c578e13062a29c6d4f3.gif

I wonder why TLC hasn't said anything about when Counting On will return. If they've been filming for the past few months, why stay silent on the next season? :my_dodgy:

I hope that means the show is over with. 

Awww, little Derick's being persecuted! :pb_cry: I'm sure we can find a tiny Duggar to play a tiny out of tune violin as he whines, tweets, and begs strangers on the internet for money. Bye bye, asshole. Hey, maybe your man Trump will help you out. LOL.

I knew something was up with Derick once he started with the Jazz nonsense.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that he's officially off of the show.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear the show is cancelled either.

7 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I'm also glad he's off on another "mission trip" to Nepal or wherever so Jill doesn't have to be around him and their sons can just be normal kids and not sinful beings or whatever he called Izzy once. 

I wonder if this the equivalent of "Jesus Jail" for Josh.

Apparently SOS didn't want him, TLC doesn't want him, I'm going to guess that Jim Bob is beyond pissed, it's unclear whether the show is going to continue at all (with or without Dwreck), and he just continues to tweet away.  Even Josh had the sense to STFU after his Ashley Madison apology/confession.

I believe the Duggars now have a wild card on their hands. 

Wow!

i wonder if there's trouble in paradise?  He wants yo escape for a year?  Jill could still interview and participate while he's gone this way...

You better learn to capitalise Jill, havent you learnt anything from your parents? Perhaps a litetary offering? "So your prince turned into a frog" by Jill Dillard? I bet this is soooo not what this fundie princess expected to be "blessed" with in life. (Team Chad!) And sorry tlc but we arent stupid we see straight through that statement. Pussies. Would have had much more respect if you had just done that straight up instead of waiting to see which way the wind blew. 

Why do you think he wants to go to Nepal? I thought he was just using an old picture. I think the $10,000 is just for living expenses during the Cross Church program. Also, doesn’t GoFundMe take a 6% fee? 

I don't feel sorry for Derick at all. A little sorry for Jill, but my empathy is for the kids. Did Jill know what she was getting herself into with Derick? I think not. 

Derick not being on the show is no loss. I expect more Twitter rages and rants from him. I feel sorry for Jazz who I think is a wonderful, inspirational young lady. She is so much better than Derick and any Duggars. 

12 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Awww, little Derick's being persecuted! :pb_cry:

CLASSIC christian persecution! He should have the right to strip other people of their rights - that's the christian way!!! This is a sad day for real, conservative christians like Derk.

Of course, being booted off the show could also mean that he's now feeling less restricted in what he can say--no holds barred. :sad: I mean, nothing to hold him back now?

I guess until he's kicked off of Twitter.

So he loses access to the TLC cash cow and his solution is to go beg strangers for $ to send him halfway across the world while his SAHM wife raises their two kids under three?

What a lazy piece of shit he is.

I do feel sorry for Jill, hell maybe it'll be a blessing for her to have him gone. At least he can't impregnate her.

1 minute ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Why do you think he wants to go to Nepal? I thought he was just using an old picture. I think the $10,000 is just for living expenses during the Cross Church program. Also, doesn’t GoFundMe take a 6% fee? 

I think he really resents all the negative attention he gets and is extremely bitter about his current reality so he's trying to return to his glory days as a carefree, childless bachelor having fun adventures overseas. It's almost poetic that he's attempting to return to the place he was literally right before he entered the Duggar orbit.

2 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

If he goes, I really hope someone contacts Nepali immigration authorities if he's ostensibly there to proselytize, which is illegal (and would violate the terms of whatever visa he gets -- and Derick is enough of an entitled ass that I'd doubt he'd get the correct visa for his activities and length of time he plans to stay there). He's already been an illegal immigrant in Nepal once by pulling that shit. Nothing would make me happier than watching Nepal boot his ass out.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived