IGNORED

Dillards 44: Still Pretending to Missionary to College Students

Coconut Flan

27 minutes ago, calimojo said:

The tide started to turn with the cat incident and has been a downward spiral since then.  

So maybe this is the Cat's Revenge? It got you in the end Derick!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I also find it odd that a Fundie husband thinks it is ok to go away for a 12 month "missionary residency" or WTH he called it and leave his wife and two small kids behind.   Selfish much?

Me thinks DirtyJesus has had enough of his in laws and wants to go do what he was doing before he inserted himself into their lives.  

Did I miss something?  Did Derick say he was going away  for 12 months? 

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Awww, little Derick's being persecuted! :pb_cry: I'm sure we can find a tiny Duggar to play a tiny out of tune violin as he whines, tweets, and begs strangers on the internet for money. 

Well, here's half of that:

Spoiler

TinyViolin.jpg.1fec8d2a6801ee65feb8927e9c2bce82.jpg

I am sorry, but what the HELL TLC is your litmus test of sorting out "bad" Duggars from compelling Duggars? 

Newsflash, TLC, but they ALL have shitty beliefs! 

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Why does TLC continue to keep this family, any part of this family, on the payroll?  

JB knows where bodies are buried, I swear. 

18 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I also find it odd that a Fundie husband thinks it is ok to go away for a 12 month "missionary residency" or WTH he called it and leave his wife and two small kids behind.   Selfish much?

Me thinks DirtyJesus has had enough of his in laws and wants to go do what he was doing before he inserted himself into their lives.  

On the plus side, if Derick is gone for a year, Jill can't get pregnant again. 

2 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Did I miss something?  Did Derick say he was going away  for 12 months? 

All I have is this....

dd.jpg

I don't think that means he will be gone for a year.  It is a year long program, which includes a few brief mission trips, but not that he is going to be gone for a full year at one time. 

51 minutes ago, nst said:

Jessa will now toe the line to the end - to the end !!!

I bet she is SO PISSSSED

Holy crap Jill is wearing pants.  I wonder if it’s her way of saying I did everything I was taught and look what it got me.  There will be an announcement of something positive to take the focus off DWreck

10 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

On the plus side, if Derick is gone for a year, Jill can't get pregnant again. 

He could knock her up before he leaves. What a thought. He is a prick enough to do it too.

Oh. Geez. I had no idea the proper following to posting a GoFundMe was to take a holiday at a theme park the next day.. 

I wonder if Jill might supplement income with instagram stuff? Since dumbass Dwreck isn't providing, will she try to do something?

20 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

So maybe this is the Cat's Revenge? It got you in the end Derick!

Revenge of the cat:

catsled.jpg.c4ce38bbbe7a77ea4a2b900f318ed9e5.jpg

14 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

I am sorry, but what the HELL TLC is your litmus test of sorting out "bad" Duggars from compelling Duggars? 

Newsflash, TLC, but they ALL have shitty beliefs! 

Yes. Some of them might try to hide it, but in the end, it all comes out. Josh anyone? 

Personally, I don't think the show will last longer.  There is really nothing to offer except courtship, weddings and babies.

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Revenge of the cat:

catsled.jpg.c4ce38bbbe7a77ea4a2b900f318ed9e5.jpg

Bravo! That's perfect! 

2 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

Oh. Geez. I had no idea the proper following to posting a GoFundMe was to take a holiday at a theme park the next day.. 

Right on!  They have no insight.  Just like when he had the other charity page up and then he posted a picture cooking steaks!.  I mean it just doesn't sit well when you beg for money and then engage in activities that are out of reach for many people.  Even if the Duggars get into SDC for free, it still is poor optics to go there right after begging for money.  It is poor optics to eat steak when begging for money from people who likely can't afford to eat steak very often.   

The stupidity is pretty astounding

39 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I wonder if Jill might supplement income with instagram stuff? Since dumbass Dwreck isn't providing, will she try to do something?

I don’t know how much there is for her in that respect. Even Alyssa Bates who slings her fair share of IG products only seems to have FabFitFun, a promo with a bed spread company, and PaisleyKates dresses to her name. I don’t think any of that even pays, the reward is likely just a few free outfits and assorted junk in the fabfitfun box.

Unrelated to that, I cant imagine what it must feel like for Jill to fall out of TLC’s good graces. She quite literally grew up on TLC and it’s always been a huge part of her life and persona. Now Derick has been disgraced and it is all ripped away from her because her husband is busy doing what he must see as tweeting himself into Heaven. I’m sure TLC will still feature her the way they do Anna, but she will likely never be a star of the show again. Derick is so selfish.

Maybe it's not a big deal for Jill to switch to pants, but in my opinion, to go from skirts only  to skinny jeans out in public, that is quite the stretch!  Remember the claims anything can be done in a skirt and of course flip flops LOL... now, I know it doesn't change her entire belief system, but IMHO, it is a change in a small part of it that was preached to her, her entire life.  

Wow, Jill on pants! I think I'll be more shocked the day one of the girls cuts their hair in a pixie cut! I wish Jinger would. 

Jill can stay in the girls'  dorm like Anna did while Derick does his little mission trips. I'm glad he won't be featured any more. What a selfish jerk. Taking care of his family is obviously a very low priority for him. I hope no one finds him. He doesn't deserve it.

Idgaf about Jill in pants. Like zero effs given. It doesn't mean anything, imo.  

Too bad Dbag WON'T be gone for a year. Then Jill could say he abandoned her.... or would that not even count for grounds of divorce in fundieland?

Derik first tweeted about Jazz on August 3 rd, with TLC responding August 4 th stating the Dericks views did not reflect TLC's.

I suspect this is when discussion about Derick remaining on counting on began.

Obviously there has been a subsequent decision and Derik now feels he can say anything he wants.  To pick on a child to explain your view is just wrong, in my opinion.

Jim Bob did make a brief comment ent when Anna 'decided ' to no longer participate in the show (if I remember correctly).  I wonder if he will comment on this?

Do his family agree with his statements I wonder, or do they think he is off the mark?

Former fundamentalists, is he being objectionable in his world or just more vocal?

20 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

Wow, Jill on pants! I think I'll be more shocked the day one of the girls cuts their hair in a pixie cut! I wish Jinger would. 

4 minutes ago, VixenToast said:

Idgaf about Jill in pants. Like zero effs given. It doesn't mean anything, imo.  

Too bad Dbag WON'T be gone for a year. Then Jill could say he abandoned her.... or would that not even count for grounds of divorce in fundieland?

The Dillards got some crazy covenant marriage that makes divorce very hard. I don’t know if Derek going away for a year would qualify.

1 hour ago, Fjrocks said:

And they took one of the planes to Branson (a 26 minute flight). What a fucking waste. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived