IGNORED

Dillards 44: Still Pretending to Missionary to College Students

Coconut Flan

22 minutes ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

AND he used it twice. Just to hit his point home. He's such a piece of shit. 

Yes, and you know he worded his response in order to misgender Jazz two times.  Derick seems so hateful and childish.  

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is it trans phobic it's rude in general really. "I am Jazz, I'm female" ok, she/her it is then. Basic manners and respect for others.

We have friends that told us their daughter just recently revealed that she identifies as pan sexual. They seemed relieved that I'd even heard of it, let alone had a basic understanding and inquired about pronouns (they were unsure of her preference). It was clear they supported her though and I think my husband and I were the first out of family people they told so I'm glad I learned about it here and was able to have an intelligent conversation on the topic. It seems the topic is always evolving and I'm grateful for those that share here. I try to keep up.

8 minutes ago, TeaGrannie said:

We have friends that told us their daughter just recently revealed that she identifies as pan sexual. They seemed relieved that I'd even heard of it, let alone had a basic understanding and inquired about pronouns (they were unsure of her preference).

I'm confused. Pansexuality is a sexuality, she can be atracted to anyone regardless of their gender. It has anything to do with her gender or the pronouns she would prefer to use

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I'm confused. Pansexuality is a sexuality, she can be atracted to anyone regardless of their gender. It has anything to do with her gender or the pronouns she would prefer to use

Perhaps they identified as both pansexual and gender fluid.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Jazz and her family got their own show.  Derick was filmed puking by the side of the road.

You are officially owed a chicken dinner!  :my_heart:

2 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

They were pretty unsure and hadn't yet fully grasped what all the details were. It was more of a "have you ever heard of this?" kind of conversation and what do we do now. 

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

He changed his user name to derickmdillard. He's still tweeting like an asshole there.

Well crap.  I was trying to hope he ran afoul of Twitter's TOS, but then I remembered that Trump and Bannon are still tweeting.  Fuck.

Not surprised Derrick is out here bullying and misgendering a teenager and then trying to frame this as his attempt at a "mature discussion" on his "Christian concerns." He's such a fucking moron.

Derrick's a coward. It's not like he's going to do anything concrete about his concerns about children supposedly being taken advantage of by parents, doctors, teachers etc, who have been swept up by this permissive gender-fluid fad of being transgender. He wouldn't start a youth group or direct parents in the 'right direction' with pamphlets, but he's happy to sit on a computer or a phone and mis-gender a child because he has interpreted his religion says that is the right response. He's such a waste of energy.

14 minutes ago, mizandry said:

Not surprised Derrick is out here bullying and misgendering a teenager and then trying to frame this as his attempt at a "mature discussion" on his "Christian concerns." He's such a fucking moron.

Jazz just recently turned 17 iirc.

Derrick really is a piece of shit here because there are other examples h e could use like Caitlyn Jenner who not only  is an adult but more famous.

55 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

He changed his user name to derickmdillard. He's still tweeting like an asshole there.

I guess he wanted to make sure his legions of new fans can find him more easily/s

9 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

He is a coward.  If he picked a fight on Twitter with someone like TS Madison or Sharon Needles he would get his dumb, sanctimonious, arrogant ass handed to him on the proverbial silver platter.

Please Lord lay it on Derick's heart to pick a fight with Bianca Del Rio or Willam. I want to watch his pasty nonexistent ass get read to FILTH.

Uh oh, Derick. You removed "4Him" from your twitter name?! I'll pray for your soul!!!

:bananna-demon:

He needs to have a little more Christian Concern about his own life than how two parents he doesn't know are choosing to raise their child. 

Better yet, maybe he can have a little more Christian Concern about the fact that he married someone under 25 and impregnated her even though it's a time where, according his transphobic confirmation bias arguments, you aren't actually equipped to be making major life choices... if I grill him about this under the guise of being a Concerned Christian, will that make it okay and mean he must have an emotionally removed "mature" discussion about the validity of his own marriage and whether or not he's creepy by his own logic? Or is it only justifiable as a Religious Concern when it's him being a nosy bigot?

It's so Christian to announce to the world that you "pity" a teenager for being transgender. So, SO Christian!!! I guess this is what he's doing all day instead of "babysitting" his kids.

49 minutes ago, mizandry said:

Better yet, maybe he can have a little more Christian Concern about the fact that he married someone under 25 and impregnated her even though it's a time where, according his transphobic confirmation bias arguments, you aren't actually equipped to be making major life choices... if I grill him about this under the guise of being a Concerned Christian, will that make it okay and mean he must have an emotionally removed "mature" discussion about the validity of his own marriage and whether or not he's creepy by his own logic? Or is it only justifiable as a Religious Concern when it's him being a nosy bigot?

You can't make informed, concrete choices about how you express your identity until you're 25, but 2 is old enough to be expected to form rational arguments and be considered "manipulative" for saying "I love you daddy". #DerickLogic

9 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

You can't make informed, concrete choices about how you express your identity until you're 25, but 2 is old enough to be expected to form rational arguments and be considered "manipulative" for saying "I love you daddy". #DerickLogic

And that two year old will be old enough at four to accept Jesus Christ as his lifelong personal savior.

These people are silly stupid.  Derick is getting slaughtered on twitter.  Maybe he's into pain?  Kinky boy!

1 hour ago, nst said:

Did we cover who made him change his twitter handle? because that is poetic that he changed it because he has issues 

Maybe God kicked his little bully ass to the curb  and that is why he is just plain old Derfuck Dullard now. 

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

Jazz just recently turned 17 iirc.

Derrick really is a piece of shit here because there are other examples h e could use like Caitlyn Jenner who not only  is an adult but more famous.

I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner’s story would be more problematic for Derick, since she’s a self-described conservative Christian. I suppose with Jazz, Derick can believe she’s the victim of some kind of “trans dad” among the youth and maybe the end result of “godless parenting,” but Jenner shows that issues over gender identity can occur even among conservative middle America types. Like most bullies, I also think Derick just likes picking on weaker people.

Oh Derick. I don't understand why he keeps tweeting, all he's getting is bad attention and I would think that's what the family would like to steer clear of? I get that he's trying to minister to people but I also think there's better ways to do it than from one's twitter handle. Though Christian, he makes being a Christian look terrible. and he's definitely not the only person who does this but like wow we have a large Case in point from the way he tries to "preach".  I don't get it. like wow.

2 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Like most bullies, I also think Derick just likes picking on weaker people.

I really think this is it - it's easier to pick on Jazz because she's still a kid. Someone older and more experienced would be more able to put Derick in his place. Plus, he can use the angle that he's concerned that Jazz is being used for someone else's liberal agenda - he can mask his hateful bullying with "Christian concern." 

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I had honestly forgotten about that story until you brought it up... :( I don't know what the hell made him think he's an expert on understanding children and their motivations, because that is one twisted, hateful way to interpret a toddler's words, especially when it's his own son. Any time he talks about his kids it's often really weird and disconnected like this, though, and it always makes me uncomfortable.

I mean, I say I "don't know" but really... this sounds like To Train Up A Child logic. That, or he's just an asshole (probably both). 

Back to begging but using GoFundMe this time asking for $10,000 now! Somebody "anonymous" donated a lump sum of just over $2,600 and its the only donation.

Screenshot_20171110-235507.jpg

I just googled Jazz since I haven’t seen her in years. Well she is absolutely STUNNING. I bet that really messes with his head.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived