IGNORED

Dillards 44: Still Pretending to Missionary to College Students

Coconut Flan

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Why did People use an old photo of him instead of showing the creepy meth head looking fucker he's turned into? :pb_lol: 

And why can't they put in there how he gifts nonstop and is begging for $$ again?

"I think it’s important to have a mature discussion,” Dillard added. “... The beauty of the world is that everybody is not like me.”

Can someone point me to where he was mature or even discussing? I must be getting confused unless he thinks  his hateful rhetoric is a "discussion." As for the last part, thank Rufus everyone is not like him. And IMO the world would be even more beautiful without the hate he spews. 

Hmm. Donate for Derick “I Harass Transgender Teens via Twitter” Dillard to go on more missioncations? Or donate to one of the NICU Nurses who cared for my baby and who is now facing a serious health battle? Decisions, decisions...

Oh, and Derick sweetie: :obscene-birdiedoublered:

1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I missed something....is DWreck going to Nepal alone? To save the people once again?

Anyone?

Derick started a GoFundMe account to fund his church mission trip to what look likes Nepal. Spouses and children are not allowed on the trip.

Remember when Derick seemed so sweet when we first met him? He put his arm round Jill and JB got between them. He had a real job. I should have known something was off when he told JB he wouldn't go into debt, even if his car broke down. How did he think he could get to work? Oh, that's right, he didnt .

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Remember when Derick seemed so sweet when we first met him? He put his arm round Jill and JB got between them. He had a real job. I should have known something was off when he told JB he wouldn't go into debt, even if his car broke down. How did he think he could get to work? Oh, that's right, he didnt .

What halcyon days those were, when we thought that Jill was marrying a sweet, kinda crunchy, dorky accountant with a steady job at Wal-Mart corporate headquarters, and maybe he'd even encourage her to wear pants and travel with him.

Damn, Africa, what happened?

LOL Derick's twitter is down. I wonder if he deactivated it or twitter took it down for his hate speech?

edit oops he changed his handle it's still up sigh

Does the "offline donation" someone gave of $2,694 on GFM mean Derick won't have to pay a % of it to the GFM site?   I'm confused why someone would do it that way, unless it was to make it look like he'd raised more via crowdfunding (as opposed to, for example, a gift from a close relative)

The fact that people must resort to go fund me for their medical expenses shows just how messed up the health care system in the United States is. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I do not think that would be necessary in other countries. For example a friend of mine recently posted a page about her husband having cancer. She said she has basically had to sell almost everything she has of value to pay for medical expenses and still needs more. She can’t work so she doesn’t have an employer to provide insurance and her husband is self employed. That’s is all I know of their situation. It is sad that families must resort to such drastic measures for access to healthcare.

Derrick is tweeting about Jazz Jennings like he understands anything about trans people? Dillards are grifting for money they don't actually need to survive?

Spoiler

DQmSqMKRuiTizdyyjKcQ21xyQEkN1SKDqVf9TsTzDZ442FK_1680x8400.png.4a122d0d98c0051f6defa15f77af3f5b.png

9 minutes ago, Knight of Ni said:

The fact that people must resort to go fund me for their medical expenses shows just how messed up the health care system in the United States is. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I do not think that would be necessary in other countries. For example a friend of mine recently posted a page about her husband having cancer. She said she has basically had to sell almost everything she has of value to pay for medical expenses and still needs more. She can’t work so she doesn’t have an employer to provide insurance and her husband is self employed. That’s is all I know of their situation. It is sad that families must resort to such drastic measures for access to healthcare.

My mom knew a guy who was vehemently against Obamacare and any kind of "socialized medicine" because he didn't want to "pay for other people's problems". Guess who had a GoFundMe after he got diagnosed with throat cancer?

My mom donated because she's a far nicer person than I am. He died.

It will forever blow my mind at how medical care works over there. A friend of mine is due around the same time as me and she was saying her out of pocket cost will run around $5000 if everything goes well. My stay will be completely free with no out of pocket expenses, even if BHM needs intense prolonged care. It doesn’t seem fair that such an advanced nation can put a price tag on people’s health and well-being 

24 minutes ago, Knight of Ni said:

The fact that people must resort to go fund me for their medical expenses shows just how messed up the health care system in the United States is. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I do not think that would be necessary in other countries. 

I was speaking with an American (Im aussie) colleague about emergency c sections recently. His wife and i both had one. They had a bill of $300k with a $30k out of pocket. This was with employer and personal insurance which itself is way more than we would pay for private insurance. I went public and paid nothing and that includes his stay in the nicu. Its really quite shocking! And then make sure you have full cover to travel here if from the US. No reciprocal agreement exists with the US around health care and while it wouldnt be anywhere near as exorbitant, you would need to pay to be treated without it. Shouldnt be so hard for you guys honestly.

And derick... fuck you. Get a job and look after your own godamn shit like the rest of us. Fucking wanker!

10 hours ago, Queen said:

If it's not too much to ask for, would you consider stop joining them in their hatred? At least sometimes? Maybe just stay quiet? Granted I don't know anything about your family dynamics, I don't want you to be isolated or beaten down or anything, but still

Oh believe me I participate as little as possible and usually stick to just looking away if on tv so I appear to agree with them. I fully understand the harm of agreeing with them even privately but I need them to think I'm straight at this point and they are VERY suspicious people who firmly believe that most if not all people who support gay people are gay themselves.

I think I explained myself pretty poorly in the first post so i do apologize fot that and hope everyone knows I meant no harm & do not agree with those hateful opinions myself.

I read an article where a writer went undercover as an exotic dancer and talked with some of the other dancers. One was dancing to pay off medical expenses (maybe her own) and another was paying off college. I think there was another gal who caused a fuss when people found out she was in adult films to help pay off college as well.

Meanwhile, this dildo has a college education, doesn't seem to be saddled by student loans, had a steady accounting job that could probably support a small family, and he's ditched all that to "minister" and ask other people for money. While there are many fantastic people who are out trying to do good in the world who are genuinely convicted by their faith to improve life for people without dangling Jesus as a carrot (and I'm sure as many non-religious people who feel just as strongly), he just slings mud on the good that could be done.

10 minutes ago, Jaeniduggar said:

Finally. It's unfortunate, that he wasn't fired, but at least something!cc43e6acc193ee1a2e8d024ac88b8b36.jpg

But it does beg the question -- why did TLC not fire Derick's sorry butt after the very first anti-trans tweet?

Oh, yeah.  TLC was monitoring the social media to see which way they would jump for ratings.  And they just let Derick go instead of firing him.

So now Derick has to provide for his family without TLC money.

He is committed to his mission for the next 12 months, so can't work to earn money. Or, he needs to break that commitment and find a job.  Can't see that happening as he appears to need to be a missionary.

He has 2 children who need care, and a wife who was raised in a family committed to SAHM lifestyle.

How to support his family? God will provide through go fund me.

I don't think this is going to work Derick, you may have to give up on being a missionary and get a job.  Just like the rest of us grown ups with families to support.  I would have liked to be a princess, I am a nurse.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived