IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

Timothy Lockwood is 21. I don't know Bethany Souza's age but she started college in August 2015 so I'd guess she's about 20.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JillyO said:

How old are these kids? I just checked out their engagement photos on TheKnot, and they don't even look old enough to have graduated high school homeschool.

https://www.theknot.com/us/bethany-souza-and-timothy-lockwood-jun-2018/photos/1590117

Wow. They make Kendra/Joe, Austin/Joy look like mature grown ups. 

14 hours ago, Jingeyk said:

Their target registry link has a photo of them touching, so probably not but it is weird that they wouldn’t have even one photo of them touching on their website. Some of them are staged so awkwardly!

Maybe they are only allowed to touch once a day. 

Don't think I've seen it listed but Jennifer Willis is currently engaged and set to marry in the Spring, however no mention of any other details

1 minute ago, FrumperedCat said:

Don't think I've seen it listed but Jennifer Willis is currently engaged and set to marry in the Spring, however no mention of any other details

Last we had on her was a speculated relationship. If it's official, I'll add her to the list.

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Last we had on her was a speculated relationship. If it's official, I'll add her to the list.

Yeah it was mentioned in a family interview on Daily Mail. Interestingly nothing was mentioned about Jair's relationship so i wonder if that didn't work out.

On 12/17/2017 at 12:27 PM, Oh_Dear! said:

I did a bit more sleuthing on the Jenny Willis relationship and it looks like she's with a guy named Sean McDowell.  On the comment announcing the relationship, a guy posted claiming that it's his nephew and going through the guy's friends list, I was able to figure out it's Sean.  Sean is definitely quite handsome and looks to have a great job as an engineer... 

I've always liked this family and I truly feel for them with all they're going through with Toby...

Didn’t know about the engagement, but I mentioned that Jennifer Willis was in a relationship a while ago and that she confirmed her on her Facebook. 

Still kinda new here, but is that not sufficient ‘evidence’ to move from speculated to confirmed? 

13 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

Didn’t know about the engagement, but I mentioned that Jennifer Willis was in a relationship a while ago and that she confirmed her on her Facebook. 

Still kinda new here, but is that not sufficient ‘evidence’ to move from speculated to confirmed? 

I consider a relationship status on a public page to be confirmed. I think I missed your post because it was right before the big news about John Maxwell and Chelsy Bontrager's engagement and it just got lost in the wave of posts/notifications.

On 29.1.2018 at 10:39 PM, singsingsing said:

Is political correctness in beekeeping an issue? What a world...

All those  bee girls working outside the home .

As of last spring Nate Paine was an Arkansas prison chaplain according to this Journey to the Heart profile: https://lifesrealjourney.com/2017/05/hear-it-from-the-guys/

I am surprised to hear that prison chaplain could be a paid state govt job. Maybe it varies by state. I have a minister friend who conducts a prison service every couple of months--she's just part of a pool of area ministers from her denomination that take turns doing the service every week. Totally volunteer.

28 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

As of last spring Nate Paine was an Arkansas prison chaplain according to this Journey to the Heart profile: https://lifesrealjourney.com/2017/05/hear-it-from-the-guys/

I am surprised to hear that prison chaplain could be a paid state govt job. Maybe it varies by state. I have a minister friend who conducts a prison service every couple of months--she's just part of a pool of area ministers from her denomination that take turns doing the service every week. Totally volunteer.

Oh god I read his profile and he used then when it should’ve been than :my_confused: by biggest pet peeve!!

also, one of the Waller brothers is in that list and looks awkward af 

15 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

That Eddie guy was in the Paine family picture in the fall of 2016 I believe. He was dating one of the Paine daughters but can't say which one. Obviously it is over now. 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That Eddie guy was in the Paine family picture in the fall of 2016 I believe. He was dating one of the Paine daughters but can't say which one. Obviously it is over now. 

Are you sure? Never heard that. Hannah, I believe, was courting a guy named Dan Imodi (sp?), who was a bible college student somewhere in OK.  They ended after after 6 months max.

He's graduated and is at a church somewhere in DC area, I think.

10 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Are you sure? Never heard that. Hannah, I believe, was courting a guy named Dan Imodi (sp?), who was a bible college student somewhere in OK.  They ended after after 6 months max.

He's graduated and is at a church somewhere in DC area, I think.

Here's the family picture where Tim Robertson first appeared with Tabitha before their New Years Eve engagement. The guy on the far right looks like Eddie to me. But it could just be some other guy I guess.

IMG_6714.PNG

There was much discussion on the weirdness of the picture. He's not standing by a Paine daughter. He's standing next to Thomas and Dakota Paine. Dakota married into the family. There is also a random hand on Thomas's shoulder that can't be from Eddie. Unless his arm is oddly long. Then where Thomas's legs should be, there's an open space. So it's possible they photoshopped Thomas, Dakota, and Eddie in. Why would they photoshop Eddie the family picture if he wasn't dating a Paine daughter at that time? It's all very weird. I can't imagine they would photoshop in their son Nate's BFF. Know what I mean?

8 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Oh, weird. Dakota looks just like the brunette Paine sisters on the left to me. :pb_lol:

Its not uncommon for fundie couples to look alike.

*cough* Davy & Cilly *cough*

Things have been pretty crazy in real life the last couple of weeks. I just updated the lists and I think I got everything but if anyone sees something I missed, please let me know.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Its not uncommon for fundie couples to look alike.

*cough* Davy & Cilly *cough*

Tayte and Martha used to give me heavy Flowers in the Attic vibes. But Tayte has put on some man fluff since marrying Martha, and his hair has darkened now that he's in his 20's. The resemblance isn't nearly as strong anymore. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived