IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

When someone is lying and believes they're getting away with it, they push further and further, eventually outing themselves. 

Trying to claim pics others have already seen and then claiming to have access to a private plane to attend two talked about fundie weddings in the same day...nothing like outing yourself in epic fashion.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tori Webster (Alyssa Webster's SIL and close friend) is either in a relationship or engaged. It looks like a ring on her left hand. 

IMG_6073.PNG

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tori Webster (Alyssa Webster's SIL and close friend) is either in a relationship or engaged. It looks like a ring on her left hand. 

Are you sure it's not just a purity ring or have they actually made an announcement?

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

Are you sure it's not just a purity ring or have they actually made an announcement?

That's why I said "or." She's in a relationship but you can't tell if they are engaged or not. And I don't recognize that guy. He's handsome though.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

That's why I said "or." She's in a relationship but you can't tell if they are engaged or not. And I don't recognize that guy. He's handsome though.

I've been getting less and less comfortable with adding people to the lists without confirmation. We've had a couple of ones that either turned out to just be friends and we misinterpreted things or the early relationships fell through. I don't mind discussing them in the threads but I'll wait until it's acknowledged before adding them to the lists (basically the same thing I've been doing with pregnancies).

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I've been getting less and less comfortable with adding people to the lists without confirmation. We've had a couple of ones that either turned out to just be friends and we misinterpreted things or the early relationships fell through. I don't mind discussing them in the threads but I'll wait until it's acknowledged before adding them to the lists (basically the same thing I've been doing with pregnancies).

That's fine but sitting like that in a profile picture with a dude while holding hands in fundie land means they are in a relationship. 

I don't think anyone needs to be on a list in order to be discussed on FJ. Or to be surrounded by FJ speculation. They're certainly cozy. In non fundie land, I'd assume they were dating. Hell, even as fundies, that's what it looks like to me.

5 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I don't think anyone needs to be on a list in order to be discussed on FJ. Or to be surrounded by FJ speculation. They're certainly cozy. In non fundie land, I'd assume they were dating. Hell, even as fundies, that's what it looks like to me.

All the signs point to a relationship. She put heart eyes emojis on his picture. Other people are commenting the way you would expect for a couple in love. 

Ive figured out his name. It's Daniel Chavez but he has his name as Daniel Smith on FB. The Chavez family is also fundie.

Given that Willie Roberts called Molly (Everitt) his boo in a comment on this post, I think it's safe to say they are in a relationship.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, albireo said:

Given that Willie Roberts called Molly (Everitt) his boo in a comment on this post, I think it's safe to say they are in a relationship.

Hide contents

She's sitting on his lap in one picture so not a no touch courtship or anything. 

26 minutes ago, albireo said:

Hide contents

Wait, did he say, "dope"? I know the Robert clan are not Amish but they have a long, tight history with the Mortons. I just get shocked when I hear fundies use slang. Some of these folks have come a LONG way over the years. 

The Activist Mommy's (Elizabeth Johnston) daughter Anna Johnston is now 18. So she can be added to the fundie singles list. 

32 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

She's sitting on his lap in one picture so not a no touch courtship or anything. 

She also seems to be going to school to be a physician's assistant. And drinks wine. 

The girl who asked if Molly was his boo is also a breakdancer and wears quite defrauding outfits! Some of these families mystify me in how they can be so fundie and so mainstream at once. Major doublethink.

1 hour ago, albireo said:

The girl who asked if Molly was his boo is also a breakdancer and wears quite defrauding outfits! Some of these families mystify me in how they can be so fundie and so mainstream at once. Major doublethink.

I think a lot of them will eventually leave the fundie life behind them. 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think a lot of them will eventually leave the fundie life behind them. 

Many surely will, but let's not let go of the glorious mental image of a new generation of break-dancing, jive-talking fundies too quickly.

"Yo, dawg... the power of Chrizzle compels you, a'ight?" *drops into the worm, then windmills back up into a sitting position, and flips hat around, revealing the words "Psalm 149:3" emblazoned on the bill.*

21 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Wait, did he say, "dope"? I know the Robert clan are not Amish but they have a long, tight history with the Mortons. I just get shocked when I hear fundies use slang. Some of these folks have come a LONG way over the years. 

And not just any slang. He clearly refers to "molly" being slang for MDMA. I doubt that many of the fundies we talk about would kn ow that.

I think social media has really messed up some of the fundie parents' plans for their children. And once they allowed FB and Instagram, it was all over. Even constantly checking up on their social media accounts won't keep them as sheltered as they wanted.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:45 PM, 19dageld said:

Iowa is right below Minnesota. And Chelseyś wedding was first from 2 to 4. Michelleś wedding was at 6. I didn't stay for Chelsey's reception. I told them my congratulations and then My sisters and I left for Michelle's wedding. went to to Michelle's and Matthias's wedding. told them congratulations. and then my sisters and I went home. We had another thing to do last night. It was a busy day yesterday.

Huh. In my fantasy life, I'm a beautiful thin millionaire jetting off to tropical resorts. I'm not a fundy SAHD traipsing from one fundy midwest wedding to another. But hey, your mileage may differ.

At least you should have pretended to stay for the cheesecake & taco soup.

1 hour ago, meee said:

I've been wondering about them! Wow, that is a VERY long engagement. 

Can someone point me to more info on these two?  I see the wedding is in Fargo and that is practically local to me..... I'm always curious about fundies in my area.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, meee said:

I've been wondering about them! Wow, that is a VERY long engagement. 

I think it’s almost a year and a half of engagement right? That is a lot. Plus they also had a fairly long courtship.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived