IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

Here is a picture from the Thomas/Haguewood wedding. She looks gorgeous although the sandals stick out. 

IMG_8140.PNG

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/11/2018 at 12:01 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Based on Jacob Wilson’s insta story, his sister Allison’s guy is named John Miller. I looked for a registry since there have been clues about their engagement and I found it. They’re getting married May 5th. 

https://registry.theknot.com/john-miller-allison-wilson-may-2018-ok/20008982

I guess they like knives .

3 hours ago, hasunah said:

I guess they like knives .

Wow. I hadn’t even payed attention to the registry but damn! They have like 10 things that they could use for their house and the rest is pure redneck country madness. 

Assorted updates to the Single list:

Heidi Daming married Micah Hopkins on March 24, 2017.

Corissa "Cori" Daming is married to Nic Ruiz. They got married June 6(?), 2016.

Anthony Daming is of age (EDIT: Nathaniel is probably not). He is 21 and is dating (? not sure of label but he has her name with a heart on his Instagram bio) Raquel Ruiz.

We should probably put Sarah Reith back on the list...

All via Instagram

@albireo, are the Damings the same Damings who are Scott Brown's leghumpers and whose daughter Monica married David Brown?

Doesn't Monica have an older sister that is well in her thirties and still unmarried and at home? I forgot her name, but she was blogging back in the day.

From what I can tell she has two unmarried sisters: Erica and Elizabeth. Elizabeth is 29 or 30 and I can't find a blog for her. I'm not sure how old Erica is, but she has a website for her photography at https://www.marvelmore.com/.

EDIT, because I don't want to double post:

Alexandra Perez and Stephen Tewell are getting married June 2nd 

https://www.amazingregistry.com/wedding-registry/alexandra-perez/stephen-tewell/registry.ashx?a=96716446

Caleb Burnett and Kasey Goodwin are getting married July 7th

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-registry/registry/caleb-burnett-and-kasey-goodwin

Is anyone else getting "Date a Pastor"  online dating site ads on FJ? : )

In other news, stay at home daughter Esther Staddon has posted that Pa Staddon has stage 4 cancer: 

If he dies, who will be Esther's headship?

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Probably the oldest brother. I don't have the list to check but I think it's Donald?

15 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

In other news, stay at home daughter Esther Staddon has posted that Pa Staddon has stage 4 cancer: 

That's sad. There are still plenty of Staddon sons at home to run the household. 

32 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Gabriella Bittner is engaged. She's one of the twins and I think she's 19? Maybe 20?

They're not on the lists so I don't know how old she is.

8 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Melanie Thomas is engaged to Benjamin Wong, according to Melissa Niednagel's facebook page.

Wow...now she's been waiting a while. Maybe there is hope for Sarah Maxwell

7 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Wow...now she's been waiting a while. Maybe there is hope for Sarah Maxwell

She’s older but not as old as Sarah maxwell. She’s younger than Melissa who I believe is 32. So she’s probably just 30. But to give hope to Sarah, I believe one of the Zes women just got engaged. I’m sure Jordan posted about it last month,  but of course that months post isn’t in the archives yet so I can’t find it. 

17 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Melanie Thomas is engaged to Benjamin Wong, according to Melissa Niednagel's facebook page.

We thought that was a possibility when Ben and Mel traveled alone together for a visit. Alone in a car together! Oh my! Think of all the sinning they could have done!

On 4/17/2018 at 6:05 PM, HereticHick said:

Does anyone who has been in Fundy circles know how they would think of something like this?   On the one hand, dating sites seem perfect for SAHDs - *IF* it was their father picking someone out, or putting ads up for his daughter, and she was unaware of it etc - but on the other, would looking on a dating site, let alone posting on one, be seen as not waiting for God's timing etc?

56 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Does anyone who has been in Fundy circles know how they would think of something like this?   On the one hand, dating sites seem perfect for SAHDs - *IF* it was their father picking someone out, or putting ads up for his daughter, and she was unaware of it etc - but on the other, would looking on a dating site, let alone posting on one, be seen as not waiting for God's timing etc?

I think that a lot of the SAHD blogs serve the same purpose. I often assume these girls are putting themselves out there in order to be noticed by some fundie guy looking around online for a wife. I wonder how many fundie guys would admit they first saw the blog and it interested them. That's how Stephen Hammer first knew of Meredith. Through her blog.

According to Elijah Lockwood's FB, he's been in a relationship with a girl called Katie Swankler since February.

It appears Joseph Hope has gotten married. His wife's name is Joy. He and his sister waited a while before marriage or maybe it just took longer to meet the right fundie. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

It appears Joseph Hope has gotten married. His wife's name is Joy. He and his sister waited a while before marriage or maybe it just took longer to meet the right fundie. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

They were on the list late last year.  Got married in October.

The name Joy Hope still tickles me. I wonder if her middle name is a virtue name too. Like Joy Faith Hope. 

4 hours ago, albireo said:

Via a link from Fundamentalists Wiki, Amanda Query is in a relationship with this guy: https://www.facebook.com/david.poemoceah. You need to be logged into Facebook to see his relationship status, but it's public.

He went to public school and a state university. However he now teaches drama at a Christian school. So if they get married and have kids, maybe they would be allowed to attend the school. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived