IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I think it’s almost a year and a half of engagement right? That is a lot. Plus they also had a fairly long courtship.

Their Target registry says June 1st, with a wedding in CT.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know nothing about these fundies but long engagements in fundieland are ok by me. Although it seems the long ones sometimes get called off. Which is probably good.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, Iamhispurity said:

Girl Defined blogger Bethany is courting a guy named David per her instagram.

I wonder what her sister feels about that?   But brace yourselves, everyone, as Bethany becomes the first woman in the world to truly understand love, and starts in on the whole "you can't truly understand God until you have someone you'd die for" and other sickening stuff.

Josiah Duggar may or may not be in a courship with a girl named Lauren Swanson. She is on their Australia trip and they introduced her on the stage at the conference they were at (as a family friend, not specifically girlfriend). Someone posted pictures to her Instagram story (public account, i found her account bc she tagged the Duggars’ account). She was signing books with them and they wrote “Lauren & Josiah” 

i would put them on the speculated list until the family confirms 

Spoiler

69749CD9-6910-48C7-B084-C017B327A8A1.thumb.jpeg.dacd694206279ca391f7c9df53fcafa2.jpeg

35D9DD3B-9071-48D8-9095-D5FCF92BCCC2.thumb.png.68b1fb71e7d1cd080efc79dfe6a8df51.png

I think it's probably best that they aren't announcing that they are in the "getting to know you" stage publicly in case it goes south like with Marjorie. He sure goes for the beautiful brunettes! 

There are youtube videos someone has posted of the annual classic (swing dancing) many of them were in.  I need to get the links to post here.  One revelation is that Jedi has a girlfriend.  

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jet Willis posted a wedding picture. They must've been absolutely freezing! 

IMG_6231.PNG

What the hell? I don't usually like to judge other people's wedding tastes or choices, but who has an outdoor wedding in Tennessee in January? The bride is wearing a strapless dress. The guests are wearing parkas and tuques for crying out loud. It looks f---ing ridiculous! Just... why?

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

What the hell? I don't usually like to judge other people's wedding tastes or choices, but who has an outdoor wedding in Tennessee in January? The bride is wearing a strapless dress. The guests are wearing parkas and tuques for crying out loud. It looks f---ing ridiculous! Just... why?

That little white scarf/shawl just isn't enough. If I was her mother, I would've insisted on buying her some sort of large warm white wrap for the ceremony and then she could go take pictures freezing her shoulders off in her strapless dress. 

I'm shivering a little just looking at that picture. I HATE cold-- if I had to stand outside with bare arms in winter I would be miserable and pissed. definitely not something I'd choose if I wanted to plan a happy event!

Oh wow. That's terryfying! But my cousin's now wife did the same thing a few years back. 2nd of January, typical eastern European wintern (-10 degrees Celsius, that's about 15F right?). She had bare shoulders and a short dress (mid-thigh in the front). I sat through the whole mass in a massive winter coat and I was freezing! Bonus: she was pregnant. 

I am not the best person to give advice, given how much I prioritize my comfort/free time over my looks, but  I mean, come on, is freezing to death on your wedding the best idea?

I wonder if this was a case of her wanting to wear her dream dress in her dream setting but having to get married in the winter in order to have a short engagement.  

4 hours ago, JMO said:

I wonder if this was a case of her wanting to wear her dream dress in her dream setting but having to get married in the winter in order to have a short engagement.  

IF I am not mistaken Cory appeared on the Willis episode when they started dating. And that was before the scandal. So they are together at least since early 2016.

I think it was the former, wanted the dress and the venue and was hoping for a good weather but lucked out.

2 minutes ago, clueliss said:

@ladybug15 I have actually posted the links to the youtube videos over in the Willis thread (yesterday evening)  

thanks, I haven't seen it. I will remove the link that I shared in that case.

This is where I posted them (looks like I meant to put them in the most current thread and they wound up there instead)

7 minutes ago, meee said:

Looks like the list hasn't been updated, but Wikipedia at least thinks Josiah Duggar is officially in a courtship.

The family hasn’t announced anything yet though... I think it was just a fan or someone who edited the Wikipedia article

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

The family hasn’t announced anything yet though... I think it was just a fan or someone who edited the Wikipedia article

Ooh, okay! Don't mind me then.

3 hours ago, meee said:

Looks like the list hasn't been updated, but Wikipedia at least thinks Josiah Duggar is officially in a courtship.

I've stopped putting speculated relationships (and pregnancies) on the list. I'll add it when we get official confirmation.

According to Pickles the family has announced that they are in a courtship at a conference in New Zealand.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived