IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah we talked a bit about Ethan and Olivia on the Rod thread. Her gown in those pictures is so pretty I have no idea what she will wear on her wedding day! 

You know, I was just thinking that they look like prom outfits (and I don't mean that negatively at all, the photos are gorgeous). I'm guessing these two never got to go to a prom, so this is probably their only chance to get really formal and dolled up aside from their wedding day. I hope they had an engagement party or something where they got to wear their formal outfits.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JMO said:

She's pretty blonde too.  If that is her natural color their kids will have white blonde hair. 

All of the Plath children are varying shades of blonde. It's rather creepy when you see them all together. I imagine the wedding party will be blonde overload.

Wow. Add Ethan and Olivia to our "fundy lookalike" thread. The only thing separating these two from looking damn near identical is the 14 coats of black mascara on Olivia. They even part their hair on the same side.

Those engagement pics are gorgeous, especially for fundies.  Homegirl needs to learn to relax/drop her shoulders though for her wedding pics -- her neck looks scrunched AF in some of those pics.

On 2/28/2018 at 11:34 AM, Triplet3 said:

I didn't think she looked like one of his sisters. I could be wrong though.

It's his sister lydia

3 hours ago, mommagoose said:

It's his sister lydia

I think we are all so used to Wallers marrying their twins that people just assumed his sister was his girlfriend :pb_lol:

I know she's not on the list and she might not qualify as fundie, but Ben's sister Jessica Seewald is in a relationship with a guy called Phillips Lester, even possibly engaged as she said "yes". 

This comes after years of on-and-off dating with another guy, Eli Graves, who she seemed crazy about and desperate to marry but he never proposed. It seems like they broke up only a month ago. I hope she finds happiness with this new guy and isn't marrying him out of spite. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 7.44.59 PM.png

This makes me really curious. I think it is a good thing that Jessica isn't forced into the courtship model with all the crazy rules that come with it. Yet I find it fascinating that in the Seewald family seem to be two very different approaches towards dating, finding a spouse etc.

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

This makes me really curious. I think it is a good thing that Jessica isn't forced into the courtship model with all the crazy rules that come with it. Yet I find it fascinating that in the Seewald family seem to be two very different approaches towards dating, finding a spouse etc.

Daddy Seewald made a post a few years back about why young marriage is good. So I think he just wants his kids married off young no matter the way they get there. 

I would say Jessica is an exception in their family and qualifies as a "rebellious child", although her parents seem pretty gracious and haven't cut off communication with her as far as we know. Guinn posts lots of pictures of her kids but never of Jessica being home or interacting with her younger siblings, which makes me believe they don't agree with her lifestyle. 

I guess we'll see if Danielle and Michelle get jobs outside the home and move out or if they remain SAHDs.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

According to Noah Jeub's FB, he's engaged to Chrissy Moore. They look SO YOUNG. 

He's 19.

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

According to Noah Jeub's FB, he's engaged to Chrissy Moore. They look SO YOUNG. 

His mom announced it back at new years. They've been engaged since new years and getting married in june

I wonder when Grace Sanders will be tying the knot.  She's been engaged since July of last year, which is an eternity in their world.

1 hour ago, mommagoose said:

His mom announced it back at new years. They've been engaged since new years and getting married in june

What will these children do for money? I just don't get it. Where will they live? 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What will these children do for money? I just don't get it. Where will they live? 

Colorado last time I checked.

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't know about Noah and Chrissy, but the next oldest brother Micah graduated from welding school. So I hope that Noah has some type of career path/technical training.

1 hour ago, mommagoose said:

Colorado last time I checked.

I guess I meant will they live with their families? And if not, how will they afford their own place? I just can't imagine a 19 year old guy being able to find a job that pays well enough to support himself and his new wife and possibly some kids in the near future. 

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess I meant will they live with their families? And if not, how will they afford their own place? I just can't imagine a 19 year old guy being able to find a job that pays well enough to support himself and his new wife and possibly some kids in the near future. 

My dad was 16 when he married and had 5 kids with the women. But Then she left him so he moved onto my mom at 37. And then on again to my step mom at 39. No help from family. 

Karen Shupe has confirmed, on her public FB page, that she is moving to Arizona and getting married soon. I can’t find a name for the guy, or date. *If* it is true about Erika and Bob, she may well keep it fairly private as she has both of them as FB friends.

9 hours ago, mommagoose said:

My dad was 16 when he married and had 5 kids with the women. But Then she left him so he moved onto my mom at 37. And then on again to my step mom at 39. No help from family. 

I'm assuming that was a very long time ago. People could actually do that decades ago. My grandparents married young and had children right away with no college education and one paycheck. 

Things are very different these days.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived