IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

How old is this manboy?  [since Daddy writes blog posts for him]

Michael Staddon will turn 37 in just over a week. :pb_rollseyes:

I just realized, he's the right age for Sarah Maxwell. Anyone want to see if they can set that up?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that the "politically incorrect" beekeeping course gets that distinction by ignoring or denying the environmental issues threatening bee populations. Because fundies think that conservation is Evil for some reason.

But I WANT to imagine that they're trying to teach the bees patriarchy, because Queen Bees are not doing a good job of being helpmates to their headships!! :P

I'm endlessly entertained at the thought of the bee colony a fundy would set up. One queen and one drone, except the queen couldn't call herself that, and she would have to do all of the work. 

The worker bees born in the first and only larvae batch would be the equivalent of SAHD's, but they would quickly run out of things to do with just the one drone. 

The colony quickly devolves into an unsustainable race to death, but everyone keeps doing the same things day after day because they think that it is pleasing to Beezus.

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

Michael Staddon will turn 37 in just over a week. :pb_rollseyes:

I just realized, he's the right age for Sarah Maxwell. Anyone want to see if they can set that up?

Most of the Staddon kids seem so boring and "beige" to me. Could be a good match for Sarah. But does beekeeping provide enough to buy a house debt free? ;-)

Does he write “Politically incorrect beekeeper” under occupation on forms??? :confused2:

1 hour ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

Does he write “Politically incorrect beekeeper” under occupation on forms??? :confused2:

Can this be a post title pleeeeeaaase???

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

Most of the Staddon kids seem so boring and "beige" to me. Could be a good match for Sarah. But does beekeeping provide enough to buy a house debt free? ;-)

I've always been so confused as to why at least one Staddon hasn't married a Waller girl. There are 3 grown Waller girls at home and lots of Staddon males. How is there not a match in there somewhere?! 

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

Excellent question.  I've assumed that Esther Staddon, also over age 30,  is doomed to be  a spinster auntie.

A Staddon - Waller match seems to fit perfectly and these families have to know each other since both of them can be considered ATI royalty.

Is Esther still working at the ATI HQ?

Just now, ophelia said:

Is Esther still working at the ATI HQ?

No, she returned to the West Virginia homestead a couple of years ago, when the ATI HQ in Chicago basically shut down. However, she goes to Big Sandy sometimes to babysit her 2 brother's kids, and she recently mentioned that she had "set up an office" in Big Sandy. Unclear if she means in an actual ATI building, or in one of her brother's homes, and it is unclear if she is getting paid to work for ATI  [or if she was EVER paid--correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that many fundy young people sent to work at the ATI mothership were really only getting room/board]

Alexandra Perez is engaged to Stephen Tewell as of a few weeks ago. 

C541B15A-317D-46B6-B757-CEEBF071C8BE.jpeg.dc8d6f9251ccbca606f9493fbf809482.jpeg

The Perez girls got married in rapid succession.

Gabby to Andrew Patton in nov 2016

Elizabeth to Andrew Cieslak in oct 2017

Amber to Levi Schadt in nov 2017

and now Alle. 

15 hours ago, ophelia said:

Most of the Staddon kids seem so boring and "beige" to me. 

And yet they describe themselves as a 'character family'!

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Alexandra Perez is engaged to Stephen Tewell as of a few weeks ago. 

C541B15A-317D-46B6-B757-CEEBF071C8BE.jpeg.dc8d6f9251ccbca606f9493fbf809482.jpeg

The Perez girls got married in rapid succession.

Gabby to Andrew Patton in nov 2016

Elizabeth to Andrew Cieslak in oct 2017

Amber to Levi Schadt in nov 2017

and now Alle. 

Schadt is an unfortunate last name if it's pronounced like shat. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Schadt is an unfortunate last name if it's pronounced like shat. 

Pronounced "shot," at least if they're anything like the person I know with that name.

On 1/29/2018 at 4:39 PM, singsingsing said:

Is political correctness in beekeeping an issue? What a world...

Hey, beekeeping is VERY political! It fights the moral decline of America! From lesson 1.9 of Michael's beekeeping course:

"Are you willing to do what it takes to be beekeeper? Are you willing to BE what it takes?

Character is possibly the most important consideration.
Good character only becomes more valuable as it becomes more scarce. Do not be a part of moral decline in society."

By the way, only 2 sons having paying jobs in this family and they are the married ones who work for IBLP. The other guys only have hobbies that probably couldn't feed a family (chalk artist, beekeeper, photographer, drone flyer). It's not a surprise they can't marry.

13 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

chalk artist

Automatically thought of this:

Spoiler

(I don't know all that much about the Staddons...)

21 hours ago, albireo said:

Looks like the Lockwood/Souza wedding got moved to June 1st. https://www.theknot.com/us/bethany-souza-and-timothy-lockwood-jun-2018

How old are these kids? I just checked out their engagement photos on TheKnot, and they don't even look old enough to have graduated high school homeschool.

https://www.theknot.com/us/bethany-souza-and-timothy-lockwood-jun-2018/photos/1590117

Holy crap do they ever look young. They don't look like they're getting married, they look like they're super excited because they're going to their very first high school dance with their very first boyfriend/girlfriend who they just started dating last week when Shannon passed a note that said 'he likes you but he's too shy to tell you!' in the cafeteria.

Are they having a no touch engagement? The photos are all staged in a way that maintains some distance. It looks odd. And yeah, they look about 15.

12 minutes ago, EmainMacha said:

Are they having a no touch engagement? The photos are all staged in a way that maintains some distance. It looks odd. And yeah, they look about 15.

Their target registry link has a photo of them touching, so probably not but it is weird that they wouldn’t have even one photo of them touching on their website. Some of them are staged so awkwardly!

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived