Single Fundies

image.png.c54e18c3cf60b0b2f601fd23114f9cef.png

image.png.6de6a0cc367bba54db6f438b19348139.png

image.png.42037437f45d18ec1cd6aa5b430176c2.png

In a Relationship

image.png.147aae355ccd400e2a546447afccc7dd.png

Recently Married

image.png.1ebf6e3fb34ea6c1a6ed119f2aca2800.png

1 of the Baird sisters was doing a Q&A. (Bethany?) Anyway asked about siblings in older.

Screenshot_20180402-165103.png

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, mommagoose said:

1 of the Baird sisters was doing a Q&A. (Bethany?) Anyway asked about siblings in older.

Screenshot_20180402-165103.png

is that supposed to be how tall they all are. wow that's one tall family 

The Wissmans don't have their own section/thread (at least not that I remembered) so I'm parking this speculation here -Elizabeth Wissman isn't included in the sisters doing the blog about fashion. She's referenced but not a contributor. I know that the Wissman family insta commented about even more changes coming after Matthias' wedding but then nothing else came of it and I assumed they were just being dramatic. Perhaps another courtship in the works? 

3 hours ago, mommagoose said:

I don't recognize this name, who are these people and why do we care about them? 

12 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

The Wissmans don't have their own section/thread (at least not that I remembered) so I'm parking this speculation here -Elizabeth Wissman isn't included in the sisters doing the blog about fashion. She's referenced but not a contributor. I know that the Wissman family insta commented about even more changes coming after Matthias' wedding but then nothing else came of it and I assumed they were just being dramatic. Perhaps another courtship in the works? 

If any Wissman gets married in the next year, I hope it's her. She's in her mid to late 20s so she's not too young. The other ones are still young and have plenty of time to get married. It's best when these Wissmans get married later on because it means they won't have 13 kids like their parents.

7 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I don't recognize this name, who are these people and why do we care about them? 

Bethany and Kristen are the girls behind “Girl Defined” 

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Bethany and Kristen are the girls behind “Girl Defined” 

I call them "White Chicks."

On 4/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, mommagoose said:

Well yes them. Their last name is Baird

Have you seen the movie White Chicks? I swear they look just like the main characters. 

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Have you seen the movie White Chicks? I swear they look just like the main characters. 

I have not seen it. I'll have to look it up

Yes, up at 4am. Well I have stuff to do. Looks like FJ will start my day. Just a reminder that Marscel Thomas is getting married this weekend. Assuming his big bro has him WELL schooled for his honeymoon!. You all have a great day!:giggle:

40 minutes ago, mommagoose said:

Well Marscel Thomas is a married man

20180407_195557.png

20180407_195543.png

Did they post a video? If so could you provide a link? I would love to see it.

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did they post a video? If so could you provide a link? I would love to see it.

It's from mica.boss Instagram.  On the story

Got this from Edgar Roberts’ Instagram account. Are those all the Roberts siblings who are currently in relationships? Isn’t only Daisy married at this time? 

898C5B7B-252B-4A56-942F-8120510C83CD.png

2 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

Got this from Edgar Roberts’ Instagram account. Are those all the Roberts siblings who are currently in relationships? Isn’t only Daisy married at this time? 

898C5B7B-252B-4A56-942F-8120510C83CD.png

They went to a wedding yesterday of a girl named Abigail Folsom to a guy named Hoyt Ramey. They aren't names I recognize although they are possibly fundie lite or fundie. Here is their wedding website: 

https://www.theknot.com/us/hoyt-ramey-and-abbie-folsom-apr-2018

Norma Roberts Gilligan is the only one married (she has two daughters- Willa Ray b. June 2016 and Thea Gray b. January 2018). Two are in confirmed relationships- Willie with Molly Everitt and Marty with Joshua Noethe. There is speculation about three other unconfirmed relationships- Campbell with Hugh Morris, Edgar with Rachel Wiggins and Daisy with Benjamin Young.

8 hours ago, Bethella said:

Norma Roberts Gilligan is the only one married (she has two daughters- Willa Ray b. June 2016 and Thea Gray b. January 2018). Two are in confirmed relationships- Willie with Molly Everitt and Marty with Joshua Noethe. There is speculation about three other unconfirmed relationships- Campbell with Hugh Morris, Edgar with Rachel Wiggins and Daisy with Benjamin Young.

I had a feeling I got the married sister wrong. Thanks for the correction.  How many kids are in Roberts family? They seem much more fundie light, or is that my imagination?

3 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I had a feeling I got the married sister wrong. Thanks for the correction.  How many kids are in Roberts family? They seem much more fundie light, or is that my imagination?

I think they used to be pretty fundie back in the day. Now they wear regular clothes, regular bathing suits, pretty sure they don’t to courtship. Also, Daisy’s recent post for Edgar’s bday shows him vaping and I think she also uploaded an instastory where she was drinking wine but I don’t remember if it was her 

There are twelve kids.

1. Edgar b. April 1989
  2. Willie b. August 1990
  3. Marty b. November 1991
  4. Norma b. October 1993
  5. Daisy b. May 1995
  6. Campbell b. December 1996
  7. Henry b. 1998-1999
  8. Gray b. August 2000
  9. Ashburn b. 2001-2004
  10. Elizabeth b. August 2005
  11. Martha b. April 2008
  12. Jane b. April 2011

That's a lot of April/August birthdays.  And there is 22 years between the oldest and youngest!  I know that quite a few fundie families have that, but it always surprises me.  

Wow. The Roberts have a Marty and a Martha in the same sibling set? Then there's Willie and Willa as well as Gray and Thea Gray among the aunts/uncles & nieces?

Am I missing the reason behind this (like honoring a family member)? Or are they just not branching out much with names yet?

7 hours ago, Lurky said:

Willa is a name I like, but not at all sure about Willa Gilligan...

I agree. Willa Gilla? Nope.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived