IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

Ok folks video seen, can I unsee it? 

Maybe we'll get a video tour of the $7000 motorhome. I assume the loads itself means some sort of lift in the back? Where do they sell gospel tents? Is it a special section of Walmart? 

Folks we got ourselves a saved special today- weenies on clearance, gravy optional. Gospel tents buy one get KJV 1/2 off. 

Sis Candy 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, VGL said:

Because the fancy motorhome will unload itself?

I need a car that will unload my groceries right into my kitchen.

Nah, you just need a kid for that! We have a rule in my home that whoever goes to the store, the other one has to bring in the groceries and put them away. My daughter goes to the crappy grocery store next door maybe once every couple months or so, but other than that, when I come home with a trunk full of groceries, my job is done!

And hey, Gar-bear, I thought GOD OF THE KING JAMES BIBLE wanted you to have the $59k RV, not this RV-come-lately. How can you go against his plan like that?

6 hours ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

No and nope. You have to look yourself Sista Dandruff. 

No way. :puke-front:

12 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

I find it incredibly creepy, but on the other hand, I do support people's right to do whatever they want in private with other consenting adults.

I don't consider shitting oneself to be even a remotely normal social activity...but I do see your point.

I was trying to explain to my husband tonight about this forum. I'm usually on mobile but tonight was on my desktop. I googled Pink Weenies and the first pic that came up was the disgusting pink weens and gravy on FJ. Ugh!

umm, help me to understand, "
sis May...i don't know how much i weighed beyond 7 pounds something...but momma was only 4'8" so i was taken out by c-section, exactly a year and day after the Kennedy assassination

OT but oh man I am absolutely riveted by the Vietnam war documentary. I NEVER learned any of this in school! My dad was in Vietnam but would never talk about it.

53 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

OT but oh man I am absolutely riveted by the Vietnam war documentary. I NEVER learned any of this in school! My dad was in Vietnam but would never talk about it.

I just got finished watching episode 3.  I agree, there is so much I didn't know about what led up to the war and how it was carried out.  I have a brother who is disabled from PTSD.  He was an accountant who, one day, about 20 years ago, had a break and has never been the same.  Now he has Parkinson's disease from Agent Orange.  I know of so many others...it's beyond heartbreaking what war can do to a human being.

Also sorry for the thread drift but this is having a profound effect on me.

I just got finished watching episode 3.  I agree, there is so much I didn't know about what led up to the war and how it was carried out.  I have a brother who is disabled from PTSD.  He was an accountant who, one day, about 20 years ago, had a break and has never been the same.  Now he has Parkinson's disease from Agent Orange.  I know of so many others...it's beyond heartbreaking what war can do to a human being.

That is absolutely heartbreaking. I grew up in the 80s when I guess PTSD was still a new, and not understood thing. I can't even imagine.

One of my most vivid childhood memories was touring the cemetery at Vicksburg, MS. I asked my dad why there were wars and he responded, because people are dumb.

On 9/19/2017 at 8:35 AM, ElToro said:

Blessed be the fruit of the Weens....

I. Just. Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

6 hours ago, Carol said:

They didn't teach us in school because it was too new and fresh to talk about, I guess. I lost two cousins, they were both just 20 years old. 

That, and since it was at the end of the textbook, the school year was almost over and we had to review for final exams.

6 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

They didn't teach us in school because it was too new and fresh to talk about, I guess. I lost two cousins, they were both just 20 years old. 

I was in high school in the 00s and we didn't learn about it either. 

Ok folks, Bro Ween has taken possession of the converted bus. Looks lovely.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-09-21-18-45-23-1.png.ada0c4fe6e4f9b8b9fb510bfc53bb514.png

Seriously though, why the hell would you post crappy bathroom pictures of your new home? At least scrub the sink first.

Sis Jin

I love the Little Trees air freshener! Classy! (Not gonna lie, I do that too.)

I was very disappointed to find that our Walmart does not carry any variety of pink weens. I don't know how I'm going to make MAN FOOD for my headship.a7a181c721e4899a7a9a5f0fdd1e8201.jpg

Sisses,

I'm a little disappointed that a man with Bro Gary's fortitude and convictions would abandon his dream so quickly. 

Sis Nikedagain?

5 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, Bro Ween has taken possession of the converted bus. Looks lovely.

Seriously though, why the hell would you post crappy bathroom pictures of your new home? At least scrub the sink first.

Sis Jin

He posted photos of pink ween gravy over biscuits and a toilet bowl.  This seems perfectly consistent, if revolting.

That new RV would be so depressing to live in! So much ugly particle board. The adults deserve it, but I feel bad for the kids. They thought they were going to get that other RV that God was so keen on them having, but now they're stuck in this shitty thing.

Sounds like it will likely be a real money pit too, according to some of the comments (I personally know very little about vehicles, but this one does not sound like it's doing so well). I wonder how long it will be until he's demanding money for another RV.

26 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Wait, what? Where did they get $7000 all of a sudden??

ETA: Holy shit, I just looked at the pictures. What a nightmare for the poor, poor kids. :(

I don't think they did. He says they need to give "some" down payment when they pick it up. No telling what that amount actually is. This is just horrible though. That elderly hunk of junk is just further assuring that they will continue to be in financial crisis mode for the foreseeable future.

I am flabbergasted by the letters from pastors and other info we've been getting from Gary about the churches that support them. The one guy said that his average Sunday service has 18 people in attendance. That seems to be about par for the course in these churches. That is so baffling to me! At no point does anyone say that maybe they should consolidate some of these tiny churches or just throw in the towel? I guess there are just too many self-proclaimed pastors who insist on being the head church guy, even if the church consists of like two families? What a bunch of whackjobs. I'm just so sad for the kids in this situation. And I'm frustrated about Adrienne, since she could go to a seemingly happy home. And I'm broken-hearted for the three that don't even have that option.

Folks seeing those motorhome pics really has me sad. Were there electric panels in the shower? It's so depressing looking. The poor kids that have to live in it. It needs tires and a whole lot of sprucing up. This RV sounds like it will be the gift that keeps on giving. 

As someone who purchased an 80s camper for $300 and subsequently spent $4,000 fixing it up enough to be habitable (and ours is just a trailer, not a pusher so no engine), I can confirm that they are likely no better off now than they were.

The outlet above the bathroom sink isn't even a ground fault outlet. And how hard is to buy a plastic cover? They're $1.18 at Home Depot for that switch/outlet combo. (Yes , I looked it up, lol.)

Ok folks, I'm not sure if Bro Gary gets the snark here. I get the feeling that his reading comprehension skills aren't very good.

Spoiler

20170922_091639.png.22157c0351ecc28dae93da3de24eecf6.png

Sis Jin

okay folks

bro gary seems a little...i don't want to say obsessed, but *something* about the bathroom...4 pictures of it! 1 of a shitty bunkbed, 1 of some particleboard, 1 of a window, and 1 of the bus. it reminds me of the naug shed, except that there is a bathroom, with, i assume, a working toilet. once again...those poor kids :my_sad:

sis May

5 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

I don't think they did. He says they need to give "some" down payment when they pick it up

I think someone unloaded their crap on the Bro Hawkins family... 

40 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I'm not sure if Bro Gary gets the snark here. I get the feeling that his reading comprehension skills aren't very good.

Hide contents

20170922_091639.png.22157c0351ecc28dae93da3de24eecf6.png

Sis Jin

Obtuse, much Bro Gary??

15 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I was very disappointed to find that our Walmart does not carry any variety of pink weens. I don't know how I'm going to make MAN FOOD for my headship.

You might have to plan a trip to get the sooper speshul red weens that make the luvly pink gravy.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170914-095916.thumb.jpg.f8b8977b8684beb4fa19048fc4fb0926.jpg

Red weens on the left, plane on the rite.

Screenshot_20170914-100329.thumb.jpg.edf25a7a5d5f320d0765b66d0593e457.jpg

Road trip!

4 hours ago, Candydandy said:

This RV sounds like it will be the gift grift that keeps on giving grifting. 

Fixed that for you! ;)

Yurs trooly,

Sis. WWJCD

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived