IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

The brand of generator is "Onan 5000."  Given what Onan is known for in the Bible, I find it way too amusing that it's being sold by Ween Lovin' Evangelical Gary.  

Bro Gary has NOTHING to worry about. He takes prodigious care of his weenie gravy and would never, ever let a drop of it spill onto the ground!! Not like that dirty Onan. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2017 at 4:36 PM, pamplemousse said:

A plate of linguine and shrimp fra diavolo with a good glass of wine? Okay, so Bro Hawkins would never approve of the wine. But, anyway, discuss.

Ok Sis pamplemousee, 

I would take a linguine and shrimp fra diavolo over pink weens any day!

Bro Gary can eat Pink Weens fra diavolo - class 'em up a bit. 

Sis merg

Sisses! 

I was in a coffee house this afternoon and NPR was on, the reporter said "Mays and Weans Committee Chair..."  

I laughed out loud. People stared. 

Where were all my Rhondas??

9 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Sisses! 

I was in a coffee house this afternoon and NPR was on, the reporter said "Mays and Weans Committee Chair..."  

I laughed out loud. People stared. 

Where were all my Rhondas??

I'm sitting in my own coffee shop, but we've never had NPR :my_biggrin:  we've also never had weens, pink or otherwise 

sis May, who is eating onion rings

1 hour ago, MayMay1123 said:

I'm sitting in my own coffee shop, but we've never had NPR :my_biggrin:  we've also never had weens, pink or otherwise 

sis May, who is eating onion rings

I'm eating nachos, which an ex once bafflingly informed me was "chick food", so I guess I'm doing the right thing by eating them. I'm also drinking water, and one time another ex, when I offered him a glass of water, told me he needed a "man's drink" instead, so I guess water is exclusively for ladies too.

And people wonder why I haven't bothered with dating lately...

23 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

The brand of generator is "Onan 5000."  Given what Onan is known for in the Bible, I find it way too amusing that it's being sold by Ween Lovin' Evangelical Gary.  

You saw that, too, huh? :pb_lol:

22 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Bro Gary has NOTHING to worry about. He takes prodigious care of his weenie gravy and would never, ever let a drop of it spill onto the ground!! Not like that dirty Onan. 

Oh, you had to go there. Imma have nightmares now about Bro Gary and his pink weenie gravy, I just know it...

18 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

I'm eating nachos, which an ex once bafflingly informed me was "chick food", so I guess I'm doing the right thing by eating them. I'm also drinking water, and one time another ex, when I offered him a glass of water, told me he needed a "man's drink" instead, so I guess water is exclusively for ladies too.

And people wonder why I haven't bothered with dating lately...

Ok folks

I'm dumbfounded at Sis @Coy Koi's ex's assertion that nachos are "chick food" as I have seen many a (MAN) football fan consuming them at Super Bowl parties over the years. Isn't football a good MAN sport? So by extension wouldn't nachos be good MAN food? 

Sis JFH, scratching her head

I know, @JillsFlowerHeadband, it was a strange choice of things to call chick food, especially considering I'm a vegetarian and I eat MUCH chickier food all the time, tomato sandwiches and stuff, and he never said anything about that. In fact, having nachos for breakfast (which is what I was doing...lol) seems more like a dude thing, if anything.

But it's not for us to question. A man said it, therefore it is so. So now when I want to eat dainty ladylike food, I just make a big plate of nachos.

Ok folks, do you think dill pickle soup is more man food or chick food? My vote is NO ONE food. I hate pickles anyway, but this looks as revolting as pink ween gravy to me.

pickle.PNG.3604ca6de1494ddca15b41ffaf8dbfdb.PNG

And here I just said in another thread that I like all veggies. I must now caveat that with unpickled. The only vegetable that should ever be pickled are beets. That soup sounds fucking disgusting. 

I love lots of pickled stuff — beets, yes, but also cherry peppers, asparagus, green beans, cauliflower, carrots, and even regular cucumber pickles of various varieties.  And still that soup sounds gross!

There's a little hole-in-the-wall Polish restaurant in my hometown that makes amazing dill pickle soup. It doesn't look like that though.

42 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I just cannot with this post.  WTF does he even MEAN?!?!

bro.jpg

I ran it through a Weenese-to-English translator and this is what it came up with:

Greetings, friends.

At church today the message was about being used for God's purposes. As I sat there, I got to thinking about how we're addicted to worldly pleasures rather than being fully devoted to serving God. Lots of people claim to love Jesus but their actions say otherwise. How much God do we really want? Why is it that in olden times, people had God, but now in the 21st century we are less devout? People are so wrapped up in the world that they think just a little bit of religion is enough for them.

I personally thank God that I no longer worship man-made religion, but instead I worship Jesus himself. When will the rest of you motherfuckers wake up and be more like me? God told me to ask when you were going to let him control every aspect of your life, like you're supposed to. Specifically, he wants to know where's the fucking money he told you to send me,  you fake ass bitches?

Bro Gary Hawkins

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived