IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Ok folks... bro Gary is asking for a place to hook up his but...  

you will find me in the prayer closet, because my mind went to all kinds of bad places with that.  between him and the Boyer Oil (EO shilling), i'll be here for a while.

Ok folks, Bro Gary has the next three months wide open!  Certainly one of you needs his presence in YOUR community  :) 

well, JillRod is supposedly off the road for the next three months, too.  Captain GoodWeens should go park in her driveway.  then Jill can pretend she's the Duggar compound hosting obnoxious grifter guests.

ok folks,
if Pink Weeny has no bookings in the upcoming months, why was it so important to grift a new rv/bus/whatever? I honestly forgot whether and what reason he gave.

I wonder what Queen Plexus of Griftingland thinks of another grifter. But with pink dranks and pink gravy I will need to bath in eyewash when they meet.

Sis Red Jumper

Ok folk,

My boss is annoying me and this thread is just what I need!  I totally think bro. Ween should go park at the Rods!  Enjoy pink drink and weens and talk about RV ministries.  Bro. Gary may try to steal her churches tho.  Cause he is a ween after all.  Do the Weens have a house or just RV?

Praying for my boss to turn into weenie gravy so I can bail,

Sis. Beermeet 

I am very disappointed that he spelled PayPal correctly in one of his posts this week.

I got some bad news last night. The sale of our house fell through, the only offer we've had in several months. We put an offer on a new place up in the mountains and are now worried about losing that. But luckily this thread is cheering me up. Add me in as another who would love to see a JillRod-Bro Gary meetup.

Sis Puma

Ok Sis @PumaLover,

I am sorry to hear about your house.  I will pray to the GOD of the KJV that he gives you the place to hook up your but in the mountains FOR FREE.  

Sis Gee

Ok folks. I would like to hook my but(t) up to a place at the beach. Sis @PumaLover I'm praying to the god of weens that your house situation works out because I support in pink gravy prayer hardworking, non-grifters like yourselves. 

I would also live to see the day Bro. G Haw and co. parked in J. Rod's flat yard! 

Sis. Dancing Phalanges

Deah Lawd-uh, I need a place up in the Mountains-uh! I need to live neah the trees-uh!

Please-uh! Find me a place, Lawd...

but nowhere near the rolling Death Trap of weens or the Abode of the Severely Pregnant, Lord. In a more.... unaccessible .. place.

Thank you, LAWD!

Sis @PumaLover don't give up hope. Same thing happened to Mr. Nova and I. It literally came down to the last 36 hours and we found a buyer. It will work out!

May all your weens find real flour gravy, 

Sis Nova

2 hours ago, DancingPhalanges said:

I would also live to see the day Bro. G Haw and co. parked in J. Rod's flat yard!

And kept finding reasons to not leave.

Maybe David could teach him how to use the stapler.

Ok folks. I love the new reaction options, just wishing for a pink weenie reaction now. Would love to give out well deserved pink weens on posts. :my_tongue:

Sis. Dancing Phalanges 

Ok, folks. Brother and Sister Gary are broke down on the side of the road because the damned fool didn't know you never, ever, let a diesel engine run out of fuel. Or a "deisel" for that matter.

Sister Black (9 pounds 11 ounces, full-term)

12 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Ok, folks. Brother and Sister Gary are broke down on the side of the road because the damned fool didn't know you never, ever, let a diesel engine run out of fuel. Or a "deisel" for that matter.

This is the new RV right?  I'm laughing because I gave them 2 weeks before it fell over!  But even I, who never even had 1 driving lesson, know this!

What I really don't understand is how the previous owner signed over the papers after only getting $1.5k.  He just trusted Bro Gary?  Or it's such a hunk of junk that the previous owner is laughing getting even that?  I'm still in shock that it needs new tyres, but what the hell, they're driving it interstate anyway...

@Lurky If I had to hazard a guess, I'd pick option "B." Call me a cynic, but I doubt Bro Gary knows his ass from his elbow where motorhome homes are concerned. Unlike, of course, his high level of discernment where weens are involved. 

Also, grifters can't be choosers (unless you're JRod, obvs.) 

Sis Lillymuffin, 5lb exactly, preemie, SEVERE jaundice. 

Ok folks,

Bro Gary and Sis Becky (like many fundies) don't know their Bible very well. 2 Thessalonians 3:10 "If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." If fundies believe that things are a sign from God, maybe the Weenmobile breaking down is a sign from him to stop grifting, get a job and work for those weens and gravy?

(I know, I know, if things go wrong for these types it's an attack from the devil because God is always on their side, no matter how awful they are.)

Sis JFH, knows her Bible and gainfully employed 

Okay folks,

They haven't even gotten the Griftmobile t'home before they're stranded on the side of the road because Bro Gary didn't have no 'ideer' he was a gonna run out of fule.  Guess he figured he'd done filled up at God's fillin' station & He would get 'em on home!  Like Sister @Lillymuffin says, G Haw has no clue.

Let us all see what GOD would have us do for Bro Gary in snark. Little is much when ever'body pitches in! Can I get an amen?!

Sis Indigo (1lb, 6oz & 3.5 mo early at 12:05 a.m. on New Year's Day. After 74 hours labor. My mother severely has never forgiven me. No joke.)

OK folks, He's having to pay $700 for a "wrecker" (tow truck?) He's going to have to dial the grift waaaay up to pay for this. He doesn't even have the thing paid for, and what do you want to bet this won't be the last repair it needs...

This RV will be the story nightmare that keeps on giving.  I wonder if it will even get them home.

Next post will be for monies for Greyhound Bus fare home.

Bad decision making 101.  You are learning it here, folks.

26 minutes ago, snickerz said:

OK folks, He's having to pay $700 for a "wrecker" (tow truck?) He's going to have to dial the grift waaaay up to pay for this. He doesn't even have the thing paid for, and what do you want to bet this won't be the last repair it needs...

Anddddd it sounds like this heap still needs tires!

Are we assuming this is their one and only abode?? He has referred to it as "Home" eleventy times. 

Am I a bad person because I don't feel one bit bad for this homophobic, racist pos? 

(I'm getting so curmudgeonly in my middle age. Or maybe because Trump)

Ok Folks,

Newbie here, just popped over from the Nauglers thread to say hi. Hi!

I have enjoyed the halarity that is Bro Gary. I looked at his website the other day and saw that he has preached at a church literally 3 miles from my house. His home town is not very far from me either.

I can assure you all that pink weens and Graby is NOT a part of our culture. We all take our graby wif biscuits.

One the other hand, red weens are kinda of a thang around these parts. I imagine that if you put red weens in white gravy you would get the Bro Gary special.

The new to them RV breaking down is probably a sign from God uh, from THE KING JAMES BIBLE that it's time for Bro Gary to get a Job uh.

Sis Rhonda 7lbs 3oz. Don't know much about my birth cause my momma was knocked out. Apparently they did that back then? Daddy was a southern baptist minister named Gary. For realz!

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived