IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

Summarising these families is definitely hard. I've recently done a Maxwell summary and it was long. The long running families who spawn multiple threads are (obviously) the hardest. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, now Bro Gary is  baptizing cars.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-09-23-16-50-33-1.png.117f15da1782d121a8a719a1016be500.png

(I think he meant "a couple of people." Hard to tell with him though.)

Sis Jin

You're right. Him baptizing a sudden, violent, illegal siezure of power sounds just as plausible as baptizing a couple of people. Maybe even more so.

Ok folks, 

@MarblesMom just gave us a great way to find out if any of our IRL friends are secretly hanging out on FJ!  I must try this the next time I socialize. 

"Oh, Great Cthulhu, thanks for the weens. May they be good weens and the gravy pink."

Loving Servant, Sis Khan 

Ok weens,

Tomorrow I am making weens in blankets and bbq sauce mini weens.  Because football.  There will be hot wings, quesadillas and fruits/veggies.

Here's to good weens Spanger!

Sis. Beermeet

Oh my sweet Jesus folks,

I was reading bro's begging post and some poor schmuk mentioned he will give bro some money when his SS check comes in. That's some hardcore shameless grifting. This picture was on the schmuks FB page. That baptism looks wrong in many ways.

IMG_5222.thumb.PNG.b99c177862248d5f2c10a9ce733dc4c4.PNG

3 hours ago, SadieJane said:

Do adults generally always get baptized in choir robes, and why is that man not being baptized in pink gravy? Isn't it their way?

I've never been to a church that uses them but apparently baptismal robes are a thing- some even have weighted hems to prevent floating robes/immodesty. I guess it makes sense to change out of your regular clothes when you're doing full immersion baptism.

https://www.google.com/search?q=baptismal+robes&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS684US684&oq=baptismal+ro&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.5167j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

OK folks, I found a facebook page dedicated to Pink Weens! And they sell t-shirts.

https://www.facebook.com/Ems-Pink-Wieners-142355732467144/

(do i have to break the link if its facebook?)

The Lord has laid it on my heart not to spend my hard earned money on international shipping, but I SEVERELY suggest those closer than I sample these weens and report back,

Yours in gravy goodness

Sis Dora, (non explorer)

:pearlclutching::pearlclutching: Sis @dora, the sacred home of the blessed pink ween is, praise Rufus, a lovely, scenic Sunday Drive-type ride from where I live.

Seriously, as in gonna try and round up my mom and a friend or two and head out for a day sometime before fall gets here. Will report back...!

Ok folks how can the home of pink weens be in Pennsylvania? Bro Gary told me it was man food of the South. And Bro Gary don't lie.

In confusion

Sis E M

4 hours ago, dora said:

OK folks, I found a facebook page dedicated to Pink Weens! And they sell t-shirts

Ok folks, I am SEVERELY tempted to order one of those shirts. I need something to wear if Bro Gary ever preaches anywhere in my vicinity.

Sis Jin

@Bethella SDA church uses baptism robes for theirs.

Can't I just go to Pink's for hot dogs? (Jk) I know it wouldn't be the same....

Sis WG (6lb, 7 Oz, induced b/c late...(and dad had to go out of town to a meeting, no lie) just like late to add birth weight

11 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Summarising these families is definitely hard. I've recently done a Maxwell summary and it was long. The long running families who spawn multiple threads are (obviously) the hardest. 

Did you ever post your Maxwell summary?  I was looking forward to it and can't find it.

The Independent Baptist & Freewill Baptist churches I belonged to both used calf-length, white, wrap around, long sleeved robes that tied in the front and had an attached sash/belt. The were made out of some kind of thick, heavy cotton so they wouldn't float or be see-thru when wet. You were supposed to be naked underneath, so you wouldn't have to deal with wet, dripping clothes/underwear. Uncomfortatable  and heavy as hell when wet. Plastic was put down on the floor between the baptismal pool & changing rooms on either side, and there was a plastic tub to drop the wet robes in.

The IFB pastor wore a white choir robe over his regular clothes, but the FWB pastor wore rubber waders and a white dress shirt (with an undershirt so you wouldn't see his wet nipples, lol). 
I have no idea what the Soutern Baptist church I went to last uses. There weren't any baptisms while I was there. I can't remember what I wore when I was baptized in a SB church when I was 7. 

OK folks, in the comments on his baptism post, somebody's taking him to task over his "authority" to baptize someone.

Sis Snickers, mother to a 10 lb 14 ouncer.

10 hours ago, of_the_lioness said:

I’m not sure who coined the nickname “G. Haw,” but it gave me a good laugh. Perfection. Yeeee hawwww! 

That was me! :my_biggrin: I never really call our fundies nicknames but with Gary you just have to. He is the most nicknameable person possibly in the entire 6000 years of human history.

5 hours ago, EmainMacha said:

Ok folks how can the home of pink weens be in Pennsylvania? Bro Gary told me it was man food of the South. And Bro Gary don't lie.

Okay folks, Sis EM has forgotten one of the basic tenets of Garyism: The red weenie in ME make it more pink. ME being Maine, a correct abbreviation I'm still surprised he knows. While it is true that the man food eating of the south consists almost entirely of good weens, in that case it's in the form of moderately less revolting colorless blobs.

I hope that clears up any confusion. We need to make sure we're all on the same ween here.

@dora

I really need one of those pink Ween shirts in my life SEVERELY but how on earth would I explain it to the people of Canada?

Sis Pook

13 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Poor guy looks like he has "regerts" already, before even hitting the water.

I would have regrets too given the vat of water appears precariously set up at the top of a staircase.  Am I seeing this right?  Weird

It probably depends on the church but the ones I grew up in (evangelical pentecostal) you wore a white choir robe like that.

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Did you ever post your Maxwell summary?  I was looking forward to it and can't find it.

I've been messaging Curious but I assume she's busy. Not sure if I could start the thread myself as I'm just an ordinary member, whereas VelociRapture who did the Duggar and Bates ones is a volunteer/lists or whatever so she has the power to make those kinds of threads I think, if you get what I mean.

55 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I've been messaging Curious but I assume she's busy. Not sure if I could start the thread myself as I'm just an ordinary member, whereas VelociRapture who did the Duggar and Bates ones is a volunteer/lists or whatever so she has the power to make those kinds of threads I think, if you get what I mean.

Curious is probably busy.  The volunteer Lists people have the ability to edit the first post on the thread. 

Ooops.  I wandered into a Rules discussion about posting new threads so I'm taking the question over to Community discussion.

2 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

the basic tenets of Garyism: The red weenie in ME make it more pink. ME being Maine, a correct abbreviation I'm still surprised he knows.

The red weenie in ME make it more pink - kills me every time!  It gets stuck in my head on loop though:pb_lol:, almost like a prayer.

21 minutes ago, Spanger said:

The red weenie in ME make it more pink - kills me every time!  It gets stuck in my head on loop though:pb_lol:, almost like a prayer.

Sis' Spanger, 

Can you imagine "The red weenie in ME make it more pink." On a T-shirt? I fear that  I would be shunned from the 'nice' moms at the school if I wore such a shirt. They would assume it meant something vulgar that they don't quite understand.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived