IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

Folks this is a cryin shame. I don't see no live grifting on Bro's FB page. Here I am bout to fix some weenies and need some entertainment. This must mean my hearstrings are not meant to be tugged for the givin of the motorhome fund. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video is up there. Prepare a drank before sitting you down to watch it. Clutch those weenies tight by ya. It's a bumpy ride. Grab yo self some tissues Sis Candydandy. Those tears (of laughter) will be fallin'.

Sis @MayMay1123 Rufus has laid it on my heart not to send you the $12 to paplal.com until you make the appropriate grifting video.  You have a choice between two styles:  incoherent rambling with out of tune singing to an empty church, or something more like this:

And dear Sistren in Rufus, I am convicted that we need a paplal.com thread count title - but what could it be? My brain isn't clever enough tonight (not like all of you, I'm gasping for breath laughing at you all - you're all amazing and this thread cheers me up!)

Sis Lurky

ETA If they can't afford repairs, how will they be able to afford petrol to get all the way from ME down to AL and FL?  Or is that too tricky a question?

Jesus. Was watching that begging video kind of stressful for anyone else? It felt so aggressive and they're so unlikable! Gary was clearly trying really hard to NOT come off as too aggressive or demanding, but if you aren't actually feeling that way, you don't have to try so hard not to show it. His anger at people not throwing more cash at him was like barely contained. How does someone even become that goddamn entitled?

19 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

How does someone even become that goddamn entitled?

I guess when you're chosen by GOD to preach KING JAMES BIBLE you expect everyone else to pick the tab so you can focus on GODLY things. Having an actual job would take away time that could be better spent making incoherent FB posts and forcing your family to sing in front of large crowds of 11.

39 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

His anger at people not throwing more cash at him was like barely contained. How does someone even become that goddamn entitled?

I didn't watch the video, but it's so interesting how these people ask for a ton of prayers, but if what they want doesn't happen, that's not God answering.  I always enjoy John Shrader trying to convince God to do things, like a kid tries to convince their parents.  Instead of "You SAY you want me to do my homework, but you won't buy me a tablet - if you REALLY wanted me to do well at school you'd get me everything I need", Shrader is all "You SAY you want me to go and convert the world, so you need to give me all the skills, followers, a new plane and a ton of cash".

I guess Bro Gary's justification would be that of COURSE God is asking people to send him money, but the evil sinners are just not listening.  But the tone of his facebook posts is more disbelief that no one has got him a hoverboard for Xmas.

49 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

How does someone even become that goddamn entitled?

He's livin' by Faith Alone.  Manna should be showered 'pon him from Hevin.  If God isn't keepin' him in gravy -

It is Satin's werk!

6 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I'm going to start cold calling every religious organization in my vicinity to ask them to donate to my ministry. My goal is to make enough money to quit my job so I can stay at home preaching to my cats. They're total heathens in desperate need of salvation.

Sis Jin

I will definitely contribute cause I think my cat is Satan.  She never listens to a goddamn thing I say.  Do you have any advice for me?

Cats are headships. You must submit to her authority not the other way around.[emoji75]

On 9/18/2017 at 8:55 PM, Coy Koi said:

Omg, I had one of those as a customer at work once. He was wearing a (badly) hand-knitted baby blue sweater and bonnet and he was really disappointed the thing he wanted wouldn't be ready sooner because he needed it for an adult baby convention he was going to. 

TIL there is such thing as ABDL conventions. (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers). Since I had to google this, no telling what sort of pop up ads I will be blessed with. 

2 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Cats are headships. You must submit to her authority not the other way around.emoji75.png

So, I'm a weirdo and trained my cats to sit on command. The older 2 I used a clicker and treats. My youngest, however, can't be bothered with things that aren't generic corn pops cereal, french fries, dirt, or his kibble. It took a year or 2, but it finally occurred to me to try toys. Now he thinks sitting produces a toy rather than sitting on command means he gets a toy. So now he just plops down and stares until a toy manifests. Cats don't beg. They just wait for you to make the right decision. 

Ok, folks.

I might have to stop reading this thread.  I have been laughing so hard I had to go throw up.  I had pizza and it may have reminded me of pink gravy.  :puke-front:

Sis KnittingOwl, 8 lbs, 13 ozs. 6 days premature

4 hours ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

TIL there is such thing as ABDL conventions. (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers). Since I had to google this, no telling what sort of pop up ads I will be blessed with. 

OK folks.  I don't have the weens to google this.  Please, @Tree Hugger 2, tell me WTF it is.

I'm picturing a swarm of grown-ass adults showing up at a convention center, putting on diapers, then proceeding to shit themselves and talk about it.

10 hours ago, Lurky said:

@MayMay1123

ETA If they can't afford repairs, how will they be able to afford petrol to get all the way from ME down to AL and FL?  Or is that too tricky a question?

Coast, obviously. It's all downhill, right?

Sis Ozlsn, term, dead average weight.

47 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

OK folks.  I don't have the weens to google this.  Please, @Tree Hugger 2, tell me WTF it is.

I'm picturing a swarm of grown-ass adults showing up at a convention center, putting on diapers, then proceeding to shit themselves and talk about it.

Well, I think that's the general gist of it... I never would have known there were actual conventions devoted to this type of thing if not for my creepy customer, but I had heard of adult babies. I just never thought I'd meet one. I recall several years ago somehow seeing an eBay auction for adult-sized diapers, but not Depends or something normal like that. Someone was cobbling together several baby diapers to make adult-sized diapers somehow, and there seemed to be a real market for it (also, there was a big point made about how these were the old BULKY disposable diapers, not those shameful newfangled slim ones). I find it incredibly creepy, but on the other hand, I do support people's right to do whatever they want in private with other consenting adults. My customer at work went further than that and tried to force me to be a part of it despite my clear discomfort and lack of interest. That is just not okay.

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

My customer at work went further than that and tried to force me to be a part of it despite my clear discomfort and lack of interest. That is just not okay.

This should be was basic kink etiquette. I used to hang out with some people with a load of fetishes, and you would never know from looking at them, though there were some clues once you knew more about them - and that's how it should be. I read some of Cliff Pervocracy's blog, after hearing about the Missing Stair (it's stuff about kink and sex and popular culture, obviously NSFW http://pervocracy.blogspot.co.uk/) and she and other kink writers are very, very clear that consent is super-important, so to be involving people in a fetish against their will, even verbally, is a no-no.

(I am a fan of Ask A Manager, and she had a great question from someone whose colleague wanted everyone at work to call her boyfriend her master - the comments are absolutely full of people involved in BDSM who are all saying NOOOOOO! Some people tried to equate this with eg knowing someone is gay, and there are a ton of fantastic comments explaining why knowing someone's sexuality is not the same as knowing specifically what they do in the bedroom, or the details of their kink.  There's also a follow up)

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

This should be was basic kink etiquette. I used to hang out with some people with a load of fetishes, and you would never know from looking at them, though there were some clues once you knew more about them - and that's how it should be. I read some of Cliff Pervocracy's blog, after hearing about the Missing Stair (it's stuff about kink and sex and popular culture, obviously NSFW http://pervocracy.blogspot.co.uk/) and she and other kink writers are very, very clear that consent is super-important, so to be involving people in a fetish against their will, even verbally, is a no-no.

(I am a fan of Ask A Manager, and she had a great question from someone whose colleague wanted everyone at work to call her boyfriend her master - the comments are absolutely full of people involved in BDSM who are all saying NOOOOOO! Some people tried to equate this with eg knowing someone is gay, and there are a ton of fantastic comments explaining why knowing someone's sexuality is not the same as knowing specifically what they do in the bedroom, or the details of their kink.  There's also a follow up)

I love AAM, too! I haven't been reading lately because my brain is spoop but I'd read daily to weekly for a few years before the brain weasels moved in. Would it be weird of me to ask if we could exchange AAM names over private message?  I can't articulate why, but running into AAM commenters outside of the site makes me really happy. 

Ok Folks,

I can't find making the screenshots in KING JAMES BIBBLE which means they are of SATAN so I will just tell you this using werds th way GOD intended.

A gravy-saved bro. wanting to plant a $eed in the KJV RV ASAP tried to donate real quick like at paplal.com.

Confused hilarity ensued.

Anyway...found this rare video of a young Bro Gar holy roller griftin' for the LORD:

Blessed be the Ween,

Sis KyAdj

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

No and nope. You have to look yourself Sista Dandruff. :jawdrop:

14 hours ago, Carol said:

I will definitely contribute cause I think my cat is Satan.  She never listens to a goddamn thing I say.  Do you have any advice for me?

Spray bottle full of holy water.

OK folks, I caved and running to a deadline in the early hours, I watched Gary's second video.  His pitch starts off all "doesn't my wife deserve a nice place to life?" which begs the obvious retort "why don't you get off your backside and work so you can give her things she deserves?"

Then, even though Becky very much doesn't want to talk, he makes her.  She starts in on "our children are suffering because we don't have a nice RV" - and again, the obvious response is "so stop this crazy way of life until the kids are grown, you horribly selfish people.

Then a pitch about aaaaaaaaaallllll the things that are so hard - how they continually have to load and unload tent poles and chairs and so on, and I'm a bit confused because she also talks about going to very, very small churches, so why do they need this?  I think there's some kind of romantic idea bout "tent revivals" that's in their head, but it's clearly not practical.

Becky actually gets close to sounding convincing, talking about people they've met, who were saved and such.  But it's things like going with the Pastor's wife to talk to teenagers who go to the church youth group, and one of the teens' friends came and got saved, and for a moment I start feeling sympathetic to them.... and then I remind myself of the ridiculous Return on Investment they're asking for - tens of thousands of dollars to "save" one or two here and there.  And I don't understand why they need to do all this traveling, from Maine down to Florida in the space of 6 weeks?  Why can't they do this from home? 

Bro Gary, having started by begging for cash so he can give nice things to his wife, remembers that this might not be the most convincing argument, so ends up saying it's not money for THEM, it's for JESUS!

(I do wonder where they are filming this video, because he's talking how Becky can't walk across the floor without putting her foot through holes, but it looks like a normal living room to me?)

#ok folks,

good news for Bro Gary: now his future home is down to 7,000 Dollars. As a man who wanted to buy a 50,000 $ Rv it's interesting to hear he hasn't even got the 7000.

Ok folks much needed Prayer for the Hawkins Family Ministry. This Morning I woke up and had a message on my FB and the guy had told his Pastor about our situation. The Pastor told the guy to tell him to call me about a motorhome that they had on there Church property. I believe all would know all I want is GOD will. So we call this Morning and take to the Pastor about the need. He said I have a MCI bus converted into a motorhome. Has 6 bunks and a master bed, shower and Bathroom separate. Detroit Engine with Alice chamber transmission.
So ask him the price $7,000. LORD willing we will be looking at it tomorrow. Pray GD will be done. Still need to raise more money either way.
Bro Gary Hawkins

FB picture under spoiler:

Spoiler

59c288d0c978d_FJBroGary200819_1726.jpg.87440dc8db5c5aa37d6d604a1fc9135d.jpg

Sis Red Jumper

Ok folks,

thanks @Lurky for drawing the attention to this video. Sis B starts at about 6 minutes into yesterdays video.

46 minutes ago, Lurky said:

how they continually have to load and unload tent poles and chairs and so on, and I'm a bit confused because she also talks about going to very, very small churches, so why do they need this?

She says, they have 85 chairs. For whom? But sometimes they "don't have place to spread out". 

But I like best

when we have a better motorhome ... with a better motor, we don't have to unload stuff

Oh this logic :laughing-rollingred:

Sis Red Jumper

1 hour ago, Red Jumper said:

Ok folks,

thanks @Lurky for drawing the attention to this video. Sis B starts at about 6 minutes into yesterdays video.

She says, they have 85 chairs. For whom? But sometimes they "don't have place to spread out". 

But I like best

Oh this logic :laughing-rollingred:

Sis Red Jumper

Because the fancy motorhome will unload itself?

I need a car that will unload my groceries right into my kitchen.

Sis VGL 6lbs, 2oz.  Scheduled c-section due to elderly primigravida.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived