IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

I'm free! :happy-partydance:

Mason is a cutie! I hope Anna enjoys him and Josh, well try not to fuck it up this time! 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm free! :happy-partydance:

Mason is a cutie! I hope Anna enjoys him and Josh, well try not to fuck it up this time! 

Hopefully he is around to help more with Mason than he was with Meredith.

I will never forget the scenes from CO where poor Anna was alone in the girl's dorm trying to get herself, a tiny baby, and two children ready for the day while Josh was away at his "rehab." :my_confused:

1 minute ago, SPHASH said:

Will Mason Garrett's birth be shown on Counting On?

I don't think anybody knows for sure but it doesn't seem likely. It would be hard for them to film the whole birth and find ways to edit the baby's father out. Unless they throw in the towel and start letting him film again but I don't see how they can do that without getting a ton of backlash.

I'm glad Anna isn't always trying to go all Smug Fundie Hipster name on her kids like Jessa. I think Mason Garrett Duggar sounds good together. 

I guess my only snark is the Mason part being a stoneworker (and the secret society connection?) and Garrett meaning powerful at wielding a spear.

At least he's not named something stupid like Pilot Inspektor, Audio Science, North, Apple etc...

Just now, Mrs. Figg said:

I really like this idea for an announcement!

Lol and David Waller ( or is it Priscilla posting) didn't get the memo about click baiting people with their "link in bio to see the pictures" bs

I thought for sure it would be Matthew Joshua. I like the name though, it goes well with the rest. (Minus Mackynzie and the weird spelling; which I probably did wrong) 

15 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

At least he's not named something stupid like Pilot Inspektor, Audio Science, North, Apple etc...

Or Spurgeon?

I'm going to say the same thing about Mason that I said about Samuel... he's a cutie pie. Sorry about your dad, little fella. 

2 minutes ago, WeddingFlipFlops said:

Wait why are they avoiding the name Matthew :dontgetit:

I don't think there's any reason to think they are avoiding it, it just didn't happen to be one of the first three M boy names they chose.

Welcome (finally!) little Mason! Well, I was way off on the name, weight, and length. Oh well. Maybe I can try again if there is a pool for Joy Anna's little blessing coming in Feb/March!! Thanks @Carm_88 for all your work on this thread. Sending virtual Skittles and wine your way....! 

I'm glad that Mom & baby are doing well, according to DFO. Just wish the little cutie wasn't born into such a fundie, kool aid drinking, cult family. How long before the "proud daddy" redemption tour pictures are released? Ugh. I hope like hell this isn't Josh's way back onto CO.

2 minutes ago, WeddingFlipFlops said:

Wait why are they avoiding the name Matthew :dontgetit:

Maybe they just really loved Michael and Marcus and Mason, and Matthew is #4 on the list. Maybe one of them knew someone named Matthew they couldn't stand and it ruined the name for them. Maybe one of their siblings told them they really, really want to use the name Matthew for their kid. Maybe they just don't care for the name. Could be anything or nothing.

41 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Will Mason Garrett's birth be shown on Counting On?

Ha! The show should be caught up to September 2017 by about March 2022. 

Finally he's here. He looks pretty cute in those pictures.

The wording of the post on the Duggar blog makes me think Smuggar wrote the announcement, even though it is signed - The Duggar Family. Yuck.

1 hour ago, anaandrade said:

I thought we couldn't prove if Smuggar (or Anna for that matter) were in Joe and Kendra's wedding party. What confirmed that they were?

No written confirmation, just the fact that they're wearing the same colours as the bridal party in their congrats video to J&K.

Yay! My revised birthdate guess was on the money. Little Mason shares a birthday with my mom.

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

I'm surprised the Duggar family is okay with Josh using a family name as the middle name given his history. Especially the brother who shares that middle name.

I wish that cute little baby well, he's in for a heck of a ride.

Well considering how a-ok they are with him messing up royaly since his teens (you know because it's all Satan's fault) I think it is safe to say that shouldn't be a concern.

Best of luck to you little Mason. At least you have a nice mom. I hope Anna got to give birth without cameras this time. I really really hope they will keep her asshole husband off the show. I just saw the annoucement on People and I hate even seeing pictures of him. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived