IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't see a lot of Josh in Michael, aside from maybe the hair.

I thought Izzy was the spitting image of Jill as well...until they posted that photo of baby Derrick. Whoa.

I do think Anna's genes are really strong with Marcus and Meredith. Mac seems to be a good combo of the best of both, and Michael favors Josh a bit more. So far I think I see a little more Keller with Mason, but young kids go back and forth between which parent they favor it seems. I do think Josh favor's Michelle's side quite a bit - he actually looks a lot like her sister, Evelyn: 

michelle-duggar-lesbian-secret-pp.jpg?fi

And just for kicks, this is Michelle's dad when he was young - his looks have come out in a lot of the Duggar kids: 

ben83ces_original.jpg

Edit: Just found THIS pic which shows (who I'm pretty sure is) Michelle's brother, Garret Jr,  on the far right. That looks like Josh with a beard! 

c62gpiuc.jpg

1 hour ago, formerpastorswife said:

TBH glad they didn't pick Matthew... that's one of MY family members' names! And I'd hate to say that I have something in common with a Duggar. lol

I know the feeling. My name is Jana, and if I was a boy my mother was going to name me James-Robert. 

Kynzie looks SO happy to hold her new baby brother. I feel so bad for these children and what that pig did to their family :pb_sad:

Josh looks like he lost some weight in the tumblr pic. 

On the topic of who the Duggar kids look like, I think Jinger and Josie look EXACTLY like Michelle. 

20 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Born in early 70's in US. Popular girls' middle names seemed to be Ann, Lynn, Marie, and Sue.

Yep born in 72 with the middle name Sue after my mom. My cousin born in 71 also has the middle name  Sue. I know lots of ladies in my age group with all of those middle names.

I like the name they picked. I'm glad it wasn't based on some kind of redemption theme.

For the kids' sake I hope that, since they've decided (a.k.a Anna has been pressured to) stay together, some degree of normalcy has been reestablished in their relationship. I think Josh will always be a schmuck. But if they can cohabitate in some kind of companionable way it would be better for the family (to be clear I think Anna leaving would always be the best case scenario). Next best would be if Josh can manage to treat Anna with kindness and friendship; then hopefully their boys will learn to treat women better than Josh ever has and their girls will learn to expect more from men. Obviously it seems like treating women with respect is out of the question in this patriarchy.

But for the fundies who stay I still want to hope for a more bearable day-to-day life then what Anna has had to endure recently (for example I think Ben has a better relationship with Jessa than Derick with Jill, and that's a better example for their kids even with all their hideous beliefs).

46 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

I like the name. He's cute

I guess Josh is not shunned by his family:

http://duggars.tumblr.com/post/165291826445/19kidsandloving-lawson-josh-jana-and-james#notes

Well, at least Jana's out doing something fun with mostly adults?

20 minutes ago, kacarlton said:

Apparently it's Michelle's birthday so they posted a picture of her skating to YMCA. I'm pretty sure that breaks about 43 rules. I feel like it's the end of times.

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/

Honestly, that *looks* like footage from one of the much older episodes. Somebody's birthday episode at the skating rink, I think? Maybe it's recent, and if so there's been very little change to that skating rink, but it looks a lot like something from years ago.

56 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Kynzie looks SO happy to hold her new baby brother child.  I feel so bad for these children and what that pig did to their family :pb_sad:

Fixed it for you. I'm guessing Mack is going to be a full-on sister mom, if not to Mason, to the inevitable M6. I agree with you about their douchecanoe sperm donor.

21 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Maybe it's recent, and if so there's been very little change to that skating rink, but it looks a lot like something from years ago.

Do skating rinks change? The one in my hometown still looks like it did back when I was a teenager in the 80's :pb_lol:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Michelle was really skating laps backwards around the kids like that just yesterday. For some unknown reason that woman seems to have a ridiculous physical fitness level and doesn't age. 

I noticed that both duggarfam and David and Pricilla's instagram had pictures of Mason but they both deleted them... I wonder why.

maybe they were getting backlash bc of josh?

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Hairline the older boys all seem to have (except maybe Jer) definitely comes from Garrett. 

Men get baldness/hairline from their mother's father. At least that's what I've been told so if that tidbit is true makes sense.

44 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Honestly, that *looks* like footage from one of the much older episodes. Somebody's birthday episode at the skating rink, I think? Maybe it's recent, and if so there's been very little change to that skating rink, but it looks a lot like something from years ago.

I agree that it looks like the birthday party for one of the lost boys from several years ago. But I also though I saw the backs of Josie, Jordyn and Jenni, which would make it recent.

7 minutes ago, BlondeIdol said:

Men get baldness/hairline from their mother's father. At least that's what I've been told so if that tidbit is true makes sense.

This is what I always heard too, and someone recently corrected me and said baldness comes from the maternal line but it can be from the mother's father, mother's mother's father, mother's mother's mother's father, and so on which can help explain when some sons lose their hair while the maternal grandfather might still have a full head of hair! It's definitely interesting! 

I believe I saw Josie in that video as well. So it's probably from the last year. 

The video just reminds me of the life Michelle could have lived if she hadn't become JBs brood mare. She had so many fun talents. She really wasn't meant to be the homeschooling Mom of many in my opinion. 

Ooh, TFDW got his fingers slapped for that I bet. Come to think of it, didn't he do this for one of the other M'kids?

That being said I would do the same thing. As a potentially pregnant human, I would EVISCERATE whoever took away my right to introduce my baby.

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The video just reminds me of the life Michelle could have lived if she hadn't become JBs brood mare. She had so many fun talents. She really wasn't meant to be the homeschooling Mom of many in my opinion. 

I don't think she was either. It seems as though she had fun throughout her life but had to change because of JB. Her friend Cindy has been on the show so many times I wished someone would asked her how she felt when Michelle became religious. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived