IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Michelle's father was also Garrett. Lil dude looks exactly like other M'kids - glad they take after Anna.

40 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Also, someone better hurry up and start courting/get engaged/get pregnant.  Joy is the only pregnant Duggar right now... the horror!

Kendra in about three to four weeks.

Mason is a nice, trendy, and slightly boring name, so pretty on brand for them. 

I'm surprised the Duggar family is okay with Josh using a family name as the middle name given his history. Especially the brother who shares that middle name.

I wish that cute little baby well, he's in for a heck of a ride.

Little Mason looks cute. I like the name a lot :) Kudos Anna. I have to say though that I'm surprised they haven't used Matthew yet, but I'm not worried. They'll use that name eventually.

Michelle was super close to sharing her birthday with a grandchild.

Yay I was right on the weight! My guesses for their kids will always be Matthew and Melanie until those names are picked.

congrats to Anna and Mason and his siblings. Fuck Josh.

8 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I'm surprised the Duggar family is okay with Josh using a family name as the middle name given his history. Especially the brother who shares that middle name.

That brother had Josh in his wedding party. Just because they won't talk about him in public doesn't mean he's shunned on a family level.

1 minute ago, albireo said:

That brother had Josh in his wedding party. Just because they won't talk about him in public doesn't mean he's shunned on a family level.

Still interesting to me because it reveals a lot about what the relationship between the brothers is building to, between sharing a familial name and including Josh in the wedding I'm sure they've had some conversations regarding repairing their relationship.

Just now, Rachel333 said:

And even if they don't like Josh that doesn't mean that this baby shouldn't be able to have a family name.

I suppose that's true...I wonder if Joe wanted to use the name for his own son one day and if Josh asked for approval first on using the name.

Here's the blog post, for anyone who doesn't want to visit their website:

Spoiler

Mason Garrett Duggar has arrived!!!

September 12, 2017

Mason Garrett Duggar has arrived!!!
9 lbs 1 oz , 22” long, born 9/12/17

We are so thankful and happy to announce the arrival of our new son, Mason Garrett Duggar. Both he and Anna are doing well. He arrived today without complication and we already adore him. The entire family is ecstatic over the arrival of another beautiful blessing. We want to thank everyone for your prayers, kind words and well wishes. We appreciate it much more than we could ever express. We pray God blesses each of you with an abundance of the kindness you’ve shown us.

- The Duggar family

19 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Mason is a nice, trendy, and slightly boring name, so pretty on brand for them. 

yeah no one here has a kid with a boring name like Mason....

6 minutes ago, HurricaneBells said:

yeah no one here has a kid with a boring name like Mason....

Eh sorry, I should've chosen my words more carefully. My oldest daughter has a common name, I know many would refer to it as being on the boring side as well. 

I can only offer my apologies.

37 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I have to say though that I'm surprised they haven't used Matthew yet, but I'm not worried. They'll use that name eventually.

Or it will be condemned to the same place where normal J names like Julie, Judy, Jacqueline, Jacob, and Jeff did not get used by their parents.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived