IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 14: Another arrow for the quiver

samurai_sarah

1) That is the pintresty announcement that every pintrested.

2) Anna's genes are strong. All those kids look exactly alike and nothing like Jim Bob. Dumb and Jessa can't say that. 

3) 9 lbs, ouch. I hope her piece of shit husband stepped up for once and is letting her rest.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I'm glad that it says that Anna and Mason are both doing well. I'm also glad that they didn't use Matthew, for purely selfish reasons! :my_biggrin:

So many people thought he would be named Matthew, and I did too even though I didn't get in on the birth pool, that I came to think of him as a Matthew. His being named Mason feels so strange! Nice name though.

1 hour ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

So Mason and Donald Trump's newest grandkid.....

Oh lord, I didn't know that. Damn, Naked Mole Rat Malfoy spawned.

Wow I'm really surprised that Anna went to Joe's wedding!! It was four days ago what if she had gone into labor? lol I'm both surprised and not surprised at Mason. Mason Garrett though does not feel like it rolls off the tongue for me

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

If we all sent @Carm_88 a regular size bag of Skittles, she'd be set for a year.

Now I want to do the math on that...

weight of a bag of skittles x N FJ members = y

Then we must ask: How many ounces of skittles does @Carm_88 eat per day? How many ounces does she eat per episode of Counting On, and how many will she watch?

Then gotta figure out all these variables, and how many ounces she will eat in a year. Is that greater than, less than, or equal to y?

2 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Was it another home birth?

I haven't read anything- but haven't Anna's last couple been born in a birth center? Could have gone either way.

10 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Now I want to do the math on that...

weight of a bag of skittles x N FJ members = y

Then we must ask: How many ounces of skittles does @Carm_88 eat per day? How many ounces does she eat per episode of Counting On, and how many will she watch?

Then gotta figure out all these variables, and how many ounces she will eat in a year. Is that greater than, less than, or equal to y?

This sounds like a fantastic unschooling lesson for the Nog People.   Snort.

Mason sounds nice, to be honest. And wow, she did attend the wedding of Joe and Kendra just before the birth. I hope she gets some rest.

So the Duggars have had 4 grand-boys in a row (Spurgeon, Henry, Samuel and Mason) and I think Joy will have a boy, too.

Get ready for 2018: There will be at least 4 new grand-duggars (Joy, Kendra, Jinger, Jessa), I hope all boys as well. Fingers crossed!

Anna, at least, is on a good 2 year schedule for babies with the spacing getting a little big bigger for each child. I do think though that Josh now has given up on a small-ish family. From now on it will be a new child for him every 2 years until Anna hits 42/43. I think Josh wanted only 4 but the whole scandals came...now he is stuck, and Anna as well.

There's a collage pic of the M siblings holding Mason over at Pickles. The couch they're sitting on looks generic, not comfy or squishy so my guess is birth center if not hospital. He's cute, I'll give Anna that!

Finally! I've been coming here every day when I usually visit once a week or so, waiting for this announcement. That's a big baby, and long too, I'm guessing he was a bit overdue.

12 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

There's a collage pic of the M siblings holding Mason over at Pickles. The couch they're sitting on looks generic, not comfy or squishy so my guess is birth center if not hospital. He's cute, I'll give Anna that!

Do midwives at homebirth do that eyedrop-thing as well? His eyes are obviously dropped with some sort of liquid (I forget why USA does that, we don't), was it antibiotics? Anyway, that may give away hospital birth if at home-midwives don't. 

13 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

Do midwives at homebirth do that eyedrop-thing as well? His eyes are obviously dropped with some sort of liquid (I forget why USA does that, we don't), was it antibiotics? Anyway, that may give away hospital birth if at home-midwives don't. 

I'm pretty sure real midwives use the eye ointment. It's an antibiotic ointment is routinely put in the eyes of all newborns to prevent neonatal conjunctivitis (pink eye).  While Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are the most serious pathogens, it also prevents less severe infection with other common bacteria such as e. coli. 

Per the American Center for Disease Control

"To prevent neonatal conjunctivitis, most hospitals are required by state law to put drops or ointment in a newborn's eyes to prevent disease."

It used to be silver nitrate, now its usually erythromycin. Dunno if home birth midwives do it or not. Most hospitals and birth centers do.

Well i guess congratulation Anna and M kids. Now whats next? Joy pregnancy and ? The show must go on so who will be sacrifice on the altar now?

I can't believe he is finally here. I had a dream that Michelle was pregnant with #20 and all her kids posted passive aggressive stuff on social media (except Jill), so I thought the announcement of Mason was a dream as well. I like the name Mason Garrett. But I really don't understand why they don't seem to like Matthew. Maybe they wanted to stay clear of hurricane names.

Mason, you are a cute baby for sure. Hope you end up less of an a-hole than your father, and less bigoted than your family. 

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Oh lord, I didn't know that. Damn, Naked Mole Rat Malfoy spawned.

You know, I don't like to snark on people's looks b/c they didn't get to choose what they look like, but that's a pretty good description of Eric Trump. I do think Ivanka is very pretty, though. Where'd she get those genes? (I know her mom was a model, but I think Ivanka is prettier than her.)

TFDW and/or Prissy posted the collage along with the pinteresty announcement on their IG. But they must have gotten a hand slap because they removed the post. 

19 minutes ago, Mrs. Figg said:

TFDW and/or Prissy posted the collage along with the pinteresty announcement on their IG. But they must have gotten a hand slap because they removed the post. 

I missed the post - what was it?

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived