IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

22 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Hey folks, no I don't think there is anything medical that can explain Bro Gary. He actually seems pretty typical in regards to the Trump lovin', gun totin', KJV preachin', SOTDT grad, racist homophobe around these NC parts.

This was exactly what I was thinking. I've seen a fair share of posts like these on a local FB buy and sell page. 

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56,000 seems a bit expensive for an RV. Am I wrong?

Quick craigslist search shows pretty big ones for 10K-25k

5 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

56,000 seems a bit expensive for an RV. Am I wrong?

Quick craigslist search shows pretty big ones for 10K-25k

Well if you don't plan on paying for it yourself why not go big?

My husband's work flies us business class/first class (& the kids too) when he has to travel for work but hell no would I pay for it with our own money. Economy all the way ;)

Same as Gary. Hell no would he spend 60K on an RV if he had to pay for it himself. But he has no plans on doing that. So cough up FJ! 

I wonder if bro Gary will notice an uptick in visitors to his website? Or will jrod inform him that he's suddenly famous due to her association? I doubt he'd ever come and confront us evil evil wimmins, but it sure would be funny!

Ok Folks,

I appear to be missing some weens.  How do we know that two kids are in foster care?  Because from their website it looks like they are a blended family, and it may be that they only have primary custody over one set of kids (hers, from how it looks to me).  Perhaps his ex simply said that weenie gravy on the road isn't a good life for kids, they live with me and you can visit when you are around?

Hope y'all can fill me full of information and gravy,

Sis @Georgiana

36 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Does Sis Becky post anything? So far all I know about her is that she makes a mean pink weenie gravy and feeds Bro Gary while he drives. Do we know anything else? 

Ok folks,

Sis Becky does have her own Facebook account. Her grammar is better, but she's constantly trying to market plexus. 

IMG_2702.thumb.PNG.28e0e8699ff844ac34060a41b36df5ad.PNG

Sis Escapee

I'm curious about the foster care situation too, I did look on the website and didn't see anything about it.  The cray-cray is SEVERE with these people.  Also, and totally not to body-shame anyone, just honestly curious, isn't plexus for weight-loss?  Or is is just for energy? 

I just posted this yesterday, about a court date regarding kids in foster care:

There are other posts too where he talks about it, I just haven't found them again. They DEFINITELY have kids in foster care. He talks about Becky going to see them and going to court, but never himself, so they must be her kids. I don't think they have any kids together, although I'm not 100% sure on that.

8 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

I just posted this yesterday, about a court date regarding kids in foster care. There are other posts too where he talks about it, I just haven't found them again. They DEFINITELY have kids in foster care. He talks about Becky going to see them and going to court, but never himself, so they must be her kids. I don't think they have any kids together, although I'm not 100% sure on that.

When I tortured myself by looking at his FB not really knowing this thread would exist, I came across at least 3 mentions of the kids in foster care. It seems to have happened in 2015 but I did not screenshot it. I do believe they are her kids as he never accompanies his wife. His FB is so horrible to read that I need something to get me through it again. 

Ok folks, anyone else dying to see the permission slip the pastor wrote so Bro Gary could be blessed (I.e. Grift) with a motor home? 

Spoiler

"To whom it may concern: Bro Gary has my permission (me being Bro Joe Don Smith, senior pastor at White Plains Bretheren Church of Weenie Gravy, to fundraise/beg/ grift a motorhome for personal use, to benefit his delusions of evangelizing. By the power vested in me by Jesus and King James, Amen. "

Or something like that. 

Sis D. Claire

Ok Folks,

Usually if I see a new thread on here that has over 5 pages already I kinda get bored and wander off. This thread is actually so hillarious I just read through 9 pages in 45 minutes. It's 1:45 AM here and I have to work tomorrow but the level of insanity here is just too funny. I think the highlight so far is whatever awful thing ween gravy is, that picture almost convinced me this guy was invented as some kind of prank. It's like someone took every stereotype of a crazy fundamentalist and turned it up to 11. How the hell can that guy be so loud all the time? Is there caffeiene in red soda? I don't even really care, this thread has given me a laugh and I really needed one just now.

Also serious question, what is it with fundies and Plexus?

Sis unsafetydancer

11 minutes ago, unsafetydancer said:

Ok Folks,

Usually if I see a new thread on here that has over 5 pages already I kinda get bored and wander off. This thread is actually so hillarious I just read through 9 pages in 45 minutes. It's 1:45 AM here and I have to work tomorrow but the level of insanity here is just too funny. 

Sis unsafetydancer

The fun started on the Rodrigues thread. There is some truly great snark over there when @ViolaSebastian posted that pink weenie gravy pic while I was trying to drink my coffee. 

Finally found a post that I hope will get everyone to believe that the kids are indeed in foster care. I'm curious about what led to two of the children being removed but not the rest of them. I know it happens, but it seems a bit strange, especially with those kids being in foster care for so long, but the rest of the kids remaining with their abysmal parents.

7 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Finally found a post that I hope will get everyone to believe that the kids are indeed in foster care. I'm curious about what led to two of the children being removed but not the rest of them. I know it happens, but it seems a bit strange, especially with those kids being in foster care for so long, but the rest of the kids remaining with their abysmal parents.

Ok folks, the post about the kids in foster care is actually somewhat intelligible.

Maybe the other 4 kids are his?  But then if your ex was married to a woman who lost custody of her kids, would you want your kids around her?

Maybe Bro Gary can translate what my 80 something Aunt posted on Facebook tonight?   "Y & aGood Year to come"  My aunt it too good a cook for weenie gravy.

Sis VGL

Ok folks this is a bunch of batshit crazy. I see the fundraising effort is going as well as a certain Duggar son-in-laws. And who the hell gets a letter from their pastor that it's okay to grift? Crazy. Now I'm afraid I'm going to have some nightmares about gravy.....yikes!

Sis WiseGirl

I am starting to think that if Bro Gary lived in my area, I eventually would have to do a one on one psych sit with him. God that would be a long 72 hours without weenies for him...

Is it Weenese, Weenish, Weenespreke, Weenian, Weenuisan, or did I miss one?  Maybe I've had drank too much while singing contemporary. Must the gravy be pink? 

The pink is actually what puts me off, and the fact that its hot dogs, and that in my brain it should be sausage, and yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. I think I have some strong thoughts about gravy and biscuits food. lmao

Wow, just wow. I wonder in what part of WV did they reside? Because I really hope it is not anywhere near where I grew up. Wonder what happened to the two children though? Hope they are doing okay and are hopefully with someone more sane than these two. 

His grammar is awful, but trust me, I've seen people write just as poorly. I don't get how it doesn't embarrass them to write in such a way. My bf, for whom English is his third language, speaks and writes so much better than people here often. We all make typos at times, but my goodness some people, they should be ashamed at their poor education. Seriously. I'm embarrassed for them. 

Also, Steve, I like him. He calls Gary out on his bullshit. 

crazygary10202012j2.jpg.f8a817a3cbbd44334f01d9507cb44f20.jpg

45 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

I am starting to think that if Bro Gary lived in my area, I eventually would have to do a one on one psych sit with him. God that would be a long 72 hours without weenies for him...

Bet it would be a lot longer for you.  I tried watching one of his videos and lasted about 45 seconds.

33 minutes ago, Khan said:

Must the gravy be pink? 

OK folks, gravy have dun be pink none color othur but 4 good man food, ween.

@Coy Koi, bless you. Between the Rod thread and this one I could not find the posts. 

I too wonder how she lost her children, and she doesn't appear to have them back. I wonder if they have special needs that she was refusing to recognize and so continually putting them in danger. 

1 minute ago, Dandruff said:

Bet it would be a lot longer for you.  I tried watching one of his videos and lasted about 45 seconds.

OK folks, gravy have dun be pink none color othur but 4 good man food, ween.

I'd probably start doing the Jenny prayer. Dear God. Please make me a bird, so I can fly. Far far away from here. Pray with my Doctor Forrest. Pray with me!!!!

@dairyfreelife, I think Bro Gary is just one of those people that does not know any better, and thus can't even be embarassed about his grammar and spelling.  He types it out, reads it back to himself, and it makes perfect sense to him.  The only thing he would ever go back to edit is if he forgot  the "ok, folks" at the beginning.

Seriously though, I can overlook if someone uses the wrong kind of there/they're/their, I can ignore liberal sprinklings of "would ofs" and "could ofs"...  I can even not-see when someone 'seen' something.  As long as I can figure out what they are trying to say underneath all the typos and autocorrects, I try to take what someone is saying as the mark of their intelligence, and not the mistakes they made trying to get it out.

With Bro Gary...  I've got nothing.  Lol...  Something tells me even if I could make out his point, I would not be impressed.  Please tell me they aren't homeschooling (why am I even asking, of course they are.)  Those poor kids.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived