IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

And if @Lurky can ask for an RV, can I put in my order for a 1976-79 VW Westfalia camper with automatic transmission?(For missionary work, of course.)

@Pianokeeper, I hope you're okay,  and that you have better days ahead at your new job.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PumaLover

Noo you can't have 2 Dads. Who would do all the jobs that are not 'men jobs'? Who is going to feed the weenies to the Man? These two humans would have two come up with their own splitting of work load, responsibilities and rules. One can't have that! It's certainly also not possible that two people live together just because they are in love (with or without getting married).

So I think it's the other craziness: There is men food and there are men clothes. If a woman eats that pink disaster children will also not know who's Mom and who's Dad.

Sis in pants Red Jumper

22 hours ago, Spanger said:

I dug deeper down the Sis Becky fb rabbit hole, and can't say I found very many answers. 

OK folks, I found a hint in one of her Sept 11 posts.  When 9-11 happened, it seemed to really shake her and made her think about all the people who were going to hell at that moment.

16 years, still wondering do your friends know? Jesus is coming soon!

Becky Hawkins updated her status.

September 11, 2014 ·

13 years ago I was working as a home health nurse, sitting in the service station, getting my oil changed, working on paperwork, getting ready to have a short day, get my hair cut and making plans for celebrating my 25th birthday. In that moment I remember that a milestone birthday for me, the world changed in an instant. Everything seemed that nothing was for certain. In that moment I realized that only what God wills will happen and that the most important thing is to know you are saved. I wondered how many people entered Hell at that moment. Are we doing enough to tell others about the love and sacrifice Jesus made so we could be in Heaven? I remember holding my babies a little tighter that night as I told them I love them. And as I went to dinner that night, the usual singing with a cake, strangers came up and said they were glad to see people moving forward and continuing on with life. How far have we came, and do people in your daily life know the LORD we serve? If not, you've had 13 years to tell them. Tell them before it's too late!! God bless

Also, Becky got a shit-ton of Veggie Bullet appliances and attachments for her birthday. Let's see if Gary likes eating veggies as much as he likes his weens & gravy.

Sis. Snickerz

ok Folks I was really looking forward to my delicious pizza dinner tonight until I found my way into this thread with the Pink Ween Gravy. Now I may never eat again. So, THANKS, EVERYONE, for the free diet.

This Hawkins is a really exquisite fundie specimen though. That Facebook page is just... *kisses fingers*. 

Sis. JP

3 hours ago, snickerz said:

OK folks, I found a hint in one of her Sept 11 posts.  When 9-11 happened, it seemed to really shake her and made her think about all the people who were going to hell at that moment.

Also, Becky got a shit-ton of Veggie Bullet appliances and attachments for her birthday. Let's see if Gary likes eating veggies as much as he likes his weens & gravy.

Sis. Snickerz

It figures that it would take something as traumatic as 9/11 to get a seemingly normal person on his or her way to the Pink Ween lifestyle. :my_confused:

As someone with lots of friends and family who were there to witness 9/11 ( cops, FD, escaped from the towers, saw people jump, covered in dust, people who lost many that day....)  her post pisses me off.   Like, a lot.

That confederate revival sounds scary as shit too.  No way I want to be near that.  

I'm all pissy now.

Sis. Beermeet  

3 hours ago, Baaaaaabe said:

It figures that it would take something as traumatic as 9/11 to get a seemingly normal person on his or her way to the Pink Ween lifestyle. :my_confused:

these kind of people:

11 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I was checking out some of Bro Gary's FB friends while on a really boring conference call, and came across this delightful asshole:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-09-15-12-19-08-1.png.d6fe3c403c11b9dd5b7edfdb89d05f96.png

I can't even imagine how horrifying a "Confederate Revival" would be.

Sis Jinjur

I had no idea how many of these people are in my state.  I'm appalled

16 minutes ago, Curious said:

I had no idea how many of these people are in my state.  I'm appalled

I thought Virginia was for lovers.   : /

Remember that tourism campaign?  

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived