IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

14 minutes ago, Lurky said:

OK folks I genuinely don't understand how he thinks that if women wear trousers, their children won't know which is their father and which is their mother.  I can't even imagine a planet where that make sense!

OK folks. Yea-uh. I have a lot of kids and not a one of them has ever accidentally called me dad.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Yes, I'm sure it's foster care. There's no way these semiliterate broke yokels are in a YEARS-long custody battle with the ex (who is never, ever mentioned). Also you probably wouldn't say your kids were "taken" if your ex got custody, but you would say it if the state removed them.

I don't know why there's so much doubt about this but it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.

I didn't know there was a lot of doubt. Is there perhaps another thread discussing them or am I missing something? If so, I am unaware. Also, their wording is vague, so it seemed open to interpretation on the foster care or maybe with relative. It didn't seem that out there to me so never had any intention to step on toes over that. 

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

Ooh, guess they are or were with their dad. I feel sheepish. But it still had to be a CPS situation, or Becky wouldn't have such limited, and supervised visitation.

You shouldn't feel sheepish.  The operative point is the same :) The kids were removed from their mother by the State.  If they didn't have relatives willing to take them, they WOULD be in foster care (or hopefully adopted by now).  They just had another fit parent willing to step up.  

But especially in this context, their placement situation is just a minor detail (though obviously I am thankful they are with a parent for their sakes).  The point that kids were REMOVED from this household and they have not worked seriously to regain access to them.  

More fun. This family is a friggin goldmine of crazy. Also, can I just say that I think I like Shane : )

cg1031122.JPG.png.e61bcef1615434e6c2273ddfa6f5514e.png

And Jesus, his hair was definitely short guys. crazygary10202012a2.JPG.png.88c993784407295ef0cfb5d8ec0f17fa.png

Jesus had short hair. I missed that in the bible, but then I'm not reading the KJV. Jesus with a marine cut. I'd like to see that.

10 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Jesus had short hair. I missed that in the bible, but then I'm not reading the KJV. Jesus with a marine cut. I'd like to see that.

ok gary

can i get a book, chapter and verse where the bible (kjv or other, i don't care)  says that?

confused sis. may

OK Folks,

The only think it says in the Bible about Jesus' hair is that it was "like wool".  Now, I don't know of ANY type of hair that when cut short, resembles wool.  Not even sheep have a woolly appearance after being shorn.  That definitely implies some length.  

Sis Gee

Jesus was a capricorn, he ate organic food

He believed in Love and Peace and never wore no shoes

Long hair, beard, and sandals and a funky bunch of friends

Reckon they'd just nail him up if he came down again!

John Prine wrote it, Kris Kristofferson sang it...

and if-uh, you didn't believe-uh that preachers-us grunt-uh when they preach-uh...

well, it's such an apparently widespread thing that it's parodied in that greatest-uh of all-uh movies, Coming to America

Forgot to add: Sista Four

I went pretty far into his Facebook and besides the horrible grammar and lack of knowing the English language I noticed that he never responds to people who ask for prayers, it's ALL about getting him money, basically these people are homeless and preaching for somewhere to sleep and get a meal. I would think that God has called him many times to get a job to support his family, but ignores it. 

1 minute ago, Coconutwater said:

I went pretty far into his Facebook and besides the horrible grammar and lack of knowing the English language I noticed that he never responds to people who ask for prayers, it's ALL about getting him money, basically these people are homeless and preaching for somewhere to sleep and get a meal. I would think that God has called him many times to get a job to support his family, but ignores it. 

I have an unfortunate acquaintance who is also homeless and also spends a lot of time on social media talking about how people should give him things (don't feel bad for him, he's truly a TERRIBLE person).  I think he and Gary have a lot in common:

They think they have a special intellect, but they are actually LESS intelligent than average.

They are incredibly bigoted and have a long list of people they are "better" than for one obscure reason or another.

They think they ARE OWED the support of others for inane reasons.  

They think they are ALWAYS in the right, even when it is very clear they are not.  

And there's nothing you can do for them, because even if they get a job they are good at, they lose it as soon as there is any conflict OR they are corrected.  Personality disorder, mental illness, terrible character, all of the above...but you can't help someone who doesn't want help.  

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

OK folks I genuinely don't understand how he thinks that if women wear trousers, their children won't know which is their father and which is their mother.  I can't even imagine a planet where that make sense!

Planet Ween.

Ok folks,

I've been shaking at work with the effort to not audibly laugh reading this thread. Bro Gary is seriously unhinged. And weens with grape jelly and barbecue sauce is a Neurogirl Christmas fav, though we call them Lil' Smokies because we clearly have uncultivated ween palates. 

IT BIBLE.

Sis Neurogirl

Ok folks. I am glad I am not from planet ween, speak weenese or act like a lazy, no good weenie. I do like Halloween, virgos and FJ. The sad part is they are raising children. My heart weeps for them because it's their normal and a total freak show to me. If you are posting screenshots from 2012 then I think you deserve a medal, or a drank at least. 

Sis. Dancing Phalanges 

@neurogirl correction IT KING JAMES BIBLE 

Ok folks, of course Jesus had short hair. He was also white, dontcha know. KING JAMES BIBLE. You wimmin would know that if yer brains weren't addled from wearing pants.

Sis Jinjur

On 9/5/2017 at 6:39 PM, MayMay1123 said:

Ok, freejinger,

i have had a shit two days, actually I've had a shit summer, but the last two days...well. Went to the burial of my cousin today, a Philadelphia police veteran of 38 years. 

I am so very sorry for the loss in your family. It feels odd to express condolences in a thread that began with pink weenies but I hope you can still feel the goodwill. 

On 9/5/2017 at 6:31 PM, Ms. Squishels said:

Can anyone tell me to to delete a file (picture) that I was going to attach in another thread?  Changed my mind and it will not go away!!  If I try to respond to anything in that thread, the pictures (attachments) pop back up.

Maybe I can help.  In the top right of the task bar in comment box is what looks like an icon for a blank sheet of paper. Click that.

Ok folks. I take exception to everything he says but why does he think turkeys have seizures?

Screenshot_2017-09-06-15-32-00-1.png

Thank you Sis JinJur for posting this upthread. 

Sis Dancing Phalanges-who has epilepsy and is confused about turkeys with seizures compared to people who speak in tongues. 

I am gobsmacked (O I love that word) by these people. Maybe it's because I am on the left coast and we don't see that many of them. 
I will admit once a year I indulge in shit on a shingle with my mom, because she loves it on toast. But that concoction of red wienies and gravy over biscuits...gag me with a giant spoon.  I love biscuits and gravy...with all those little sausage pieces cooked in real good. 
I feel sorry for the children that are with them. Between his loose use of the language of the land and his racist, homophobic posts, well hell. Wonder why his kids aren't with their mother?

Sista' annie

I don't think this man has ever seen the word "marathon".  How do you even type out "sha-r-thon" and think "Yeah, that definitely looks like a word"? 

If I had to work my way to heaven, I would quit

Yeah, no one is doubting your lack of work ethic here, buddy.  

Gary Hawkins

February 3, 2013 · People who are you going to choose tonight JESUS are supper bowel. How about it. 
Bro Gary

No telling how many went for the supper bowel.  I admit I sometimes have those problems.

Hey folks,

So, bro Ween has no real interest in doing anything to get saved.  He just is, he knows that much. :2wankers:.   What pray tell is a sha-r-thon?  His numbers suck.  2 folks for whatever that is.  1 donation. Stoked on 26 people at church.  300 person tent with count using your hands numbers in attendance.   They are bums.  Mean uneducated pink ween eatin' bums on the fringe of society with delusions of grandeur. Poor kids.

sis. Beermeet

ETA:  I make sausage gravy and dip my buttered rye toast in it.  So good. Husband and kids love it.  Yummy!

5 minutes ago, Carol said:

Gary Hawkins

February 3, 2013 · People who are you going to choose tonight JESUS are supper bowel. How about it. 
Bro Gary

No telling how many went for the supper bowel.  I admit I sometimes have those problems.

Supper bowel! OMG...I just can't! My family is going to stage an intervention if I don't stop laughing...I can't even explain it to them!  :pb_lol: 

sismiss may

Just tried to explain the women in skirts confusing their kids thing to my mum. She doesn't get it either.

OK folks, I'm dying at "supper bowel"!

Saw this:

Spoiler

20170907_151527.png.f0af920e4cd3af0ae88a44622b8fbd65.png

and totally read it like Grady from The Shining.

Sis Jinjur

4 hours ago, formerpastorswife said:

There for a minute I thought you said "a WEENER hat"... though that works too

A penis wearing a penis hat. Yep that will work!!! Hope a talented sister (or Bro) can fix it???? 

Trevor Noah likened Trumpface to a Penis  shape Asteroid heading to earth, Bro Gary is the advance  party. 

Rufus help us all. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived