IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

Do you like pink weens and gravy?

I do not like them, Hakwins Gary. I do not like pink weens and gravy.

Would you like them Here or there?

I would not like them Here or there. I would not like them Anywhere. I do not like Pink weens and gravy. I do not like them, Hawkins Gary.

Would you like them with the Pope? Would that gravy give you hope?

I do not like them with the Pope. That gravy does not give me hope. I do not like them Here or there. I do not like them Anywhere. I do not like pink weens and gravy. I do not like them, Hawkins Gary!

Would you eat them In a box? Would you eat them With Fr. Fox?

Not in a box. Not with Fr. Fox. Not with the Pope, it does not give me hope. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat pink weens and gravy. I do not like them, Hawkins Gary!

I actually knew a Fr. Fox and he would NEVER have eaten weens.  He was cranky and old as balls.  

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness I would love it if he's a poe, though don't think so. He doesn't delete much, which makes for great screenshots. 

Here's one of my favs: 

cg103112a2.JPG.png.b231241582489fc55469a75101b44c0b.png

Also, seems between them they have 7 kids. At least 4 are Gary's, the 3 boys and at least one of the older girls. I think a 5th, one of the older girls, may also be his, but not 100% sure. So two of the girls must be Becky's and may be the two not living with them. Also, are we sure about it being foster care? I mean, perhaps it's actually a custody battle with her ex-husband and he has them instead? I am just saying, I don't see mention of foster care, just about a judge and visitation and such. 

This is another post where dude got his ass handed to him and couldn't come up with shit to respond. 

Spoiler

cg92212d2.JPG.png.12f0b8bd33ef36493c50dd1a1f5808a4.pngcg92212e2.JPG.png.7ae0b0a6ba51ccee2cd41e1b00e16481.png

9 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

@General Jinjur.   Oh my cow.  I truly don't understand what he was talking about.  At all.

And, fuck him with that racist post.  Awful human being.

Satan is just waiting for the Pearly gates to slam shut on Bro Gary! He will have a nice 'warm' spot ready for him. In the same domitory as pp, John-boy, Dwreck et al. They will be so cosy and snug together making escape plans and trying to figure out what went wrong.

13 hours ago, Carol said:

Somewhere on Gary's hella FB page I read a plea that his wife have a good visit with her kids and her mom and doesn't suffer from a headache or virgo. 

Apparently those Virgos can be hell.  I don't care for Leo's, myself.  

Us Leo's are really quite a nice bunch. Honestly.:56247958af296_32(20):

11 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

This is another post where dude got his ass handed to him and couldn't come up with shit to respond. 

Hide contents

cg92212d2.JPG.png.12f0b8bd33ef36493c50dd1a1f5808a4.pngcg92212e2.JPG.png.7ae0b0a6ba51ccee2cd41e1b00e16481.png

So tempted to ask where in the KING JAMES BIBLE it says women have to wear skirts to their ankles??? Or where it says it's the woman's fault for a man lusting? (I seem to remember it was the one who lusted that was supposed to pluck their eye out, not the one who caused them to lust...)

ok Gary

look what you made me do. it was this or the pink weens and i just couldn't do it...though it is a great diet enhancer

sissy may

6 hours ago, smittykins said:

Virgo here. :evil-laugh:

Sis smittykins 

'Nother un here. :evil-laugh: 

Sis. WWJCD

9 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

He was voting for some amendment or something and part of it was to make gay marriage illegal or keep it that way I should say. It was 2012 so gay marriage not universal yet in the US. Gay=sodomite. Gays are not to have any rights, according to crazy Gary 

There was Amendment One around that time here in NC. It was about same sex marriage. It was overturned though. I bet that drove old Bro Gary all kinds of crazy. 

Yay Virgo here!  I'll mention it to Bro Gary when I go hear him preach. (if Irma doesn't blow us all away!) 

Ok folks,

Here is their GoFundMe for the 60k RV, and they have raised a whoopin' $25 so far: https://www.gofundme.com/hawkins-diesel-rv-and-tent-trailer. Although he claims in this FB post that they have received $1000 by one person. I hope to Rufus Bro Gary is lying about that.

Sis JillyO

PS: You can send us money any way you like. As long as you SEND US MONEY.

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

What are those Starbucks workers slipping into drinks that's worse than feces?  Pink weenie gravy?

No clue Sis. I couldn't bring myself to click on the link.

4 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

ok Gary

look what you made me do. it was this or the pink weens and i just couldn't do it...though it is a great diet enhancer

sissy may

LOL Sis! I took the weens. Someone had too.

Sis Jinjur

12 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Also, are we sure about it being foster care? I mean, perhaps it's actually a custody battle with her ex-husband and he has them instead? I am just saying, I don't see mention of foster care, just about a judge and visitation and such. 

Yes, I'm sure it's foster care. There's no way these semiliterate broke yokels are in a YEARS-long custody battle with the ex (who is never, ever mentioned). Also you probably wouldn't say your kids were "taken" if your ex got custody, but you would say it if the state removed them.

I don't know why there's so much doubt about this but it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.

Ok folks,

$25 twords $50k.  In 3 months, one person.  Grift on fleek.  Not.  What a joke, really bro. Gary?!  Poor kids living in a 33 foot box with a revival tent.  This guy is a true piece of shit.  What a ween.

Sis. Beermeet 

33 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

ok Gary

sissy may

lol love the new av!  I was thinking a talented member of the hive could maybe photo shop and replace Gary's hat with a teenier hat just for giggles...

3 minutes ago, pook said:

lol love the new av!  I was thinking a talented member of the hive could maybe photo shop and replace Gary's hat with a teenier hat just for giggles...

There for a minute I thought you said "a WEENER hat"... though that works too ;)

35 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Yes, I'm sure it's foster care. There's no way these semiliterate broke yokels are in a YEARS-long custody battle with the ex (who is never, ever mentioned). Also you probably wouldn't say your kids were "taken" if your ex got custody, but you would say it if the state removed them.

I don't know why there's so much doubt about this but it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.

You are correct.  Even if not, SUPERVISED visitation in any form (which he specifically mentioned) means CPS is almost certainly involved.  You don't get supervised visitation in a normal custody battle unless there are SERIOUS concerns with the fitness of the parent.  

The kids could have been placed with a relative, sure.  That would be the preferred placement.  But the fact that Mrs. Weenie Gravy cannot or could not see her kids unsupervised means that one way or another, the State stepped in.  Especially as Gary makes it clear she was fighting the visitation stipulations.  

Where the kids are NOW may no longer be foster care.  Hopefully, the state has found a permanent, fit home for them since so much time has passed.  A place where they can put this behind them and live their lives.  

But the state was definitely involved in removing these children from her.  

Ok folks, there's a Hawkins Family Ministries FB page, and from this post on October 19, 2015, it looks like the kids are with their father (or their heavenly Father).

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-09-07-14-12-08-1.png.0cd577bcff85bcddeef054fd0714a824.png

Seven hours a month?  Jesus.

That suggests that instead of abiding by the parenting plan and showing improvement (which would grant her more time and privileges), she has either stagnated or gotten worse.  

And I'll bet you that travelling around with Crazy Ween here isn't helping the problem.  

Look at these fucking jokers, telling everyone ELSE how to parent, when they can't even put their OWN kids' first long enough to get time with them.  

11 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, there's a Hawkins Family Ministries FB page, and from this post on October 19, 2015, it looks like the kids are with their father (or their heavenly Father).

Ooh, guess they are or were with their dad. I feel sheepish. But it still had to be a CPS situation, or Becky wouldn't have such limited, and supervised visitation. They weren't even allowed phone calls until a few months ago! It's also possible that Gary isn't allowed to see them, because Becky seems to always take the other four kids (who we think are only Gary's kids) but I've never seen him mention going too.

Also, did Gary really write that update or did Becky? If it was really him, why in the HELL does he write how he does on Facebook???

I'm guessing Becky wrote that one. They seem to share writing duties on that page.

It's extremely telling that Gary never sees the other kids. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the pro-spanking posts he makes. 

Dear bros and sis.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Just when I am all sad thinking I need new crazies to follow, JESUS provides this.  PRAISE be to GOD. 

Sis Seattlechic

OK folks I genuinely don't understand how he thinks that if women wear trousers, their children won't know which is their father and which is their mother.  I can't even imagine a planet where that make sense!

they have a tent that hold 300 people, the most i've seen in pictures is maybe 5? i cannot imagine being in that thing in the summer heat down south, no way. we have outdoor services occasionally, but under the trees, with the birds singing...its lovely. plus they have some kind of thing that looks like a food truck, but is for preaching...and wtf does "they live in a 33 foot box" even mean? this whole fam damily makes no sense...

1 hour ago, General Jinjur said:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-09-07-14-12-08-1.png.0cd577bcff85bcddeef054fd0714a824.png

Clearly the outcome of that wasn't good either based on other posts. Perhaps their dad thought they were batshit crazy and decided he didn't want his kids dragged around with some half-assed education. I certainly hope it wasn't anything more serious than that anyway and abuse was not involved. 

1 hour ago, Spanger said:

Way off topic, but wondering what program you use to do the finger-paint marks, @dairyfreelife.  It looks like fun, I want to try!  Thanks!

I use Paint 3D. :)

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived