IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@saintmom I'm pretty sure that's Jill Rod. People of FJ love to take screenshots of her videos and make avatars out of them. She's offered plenty of good opportunities.

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

OK folks if you could have the Fundy Friday visitor here of your choice, who would you pick?  I'd love Bro Hawkins, because it would be great to watch him mangle language in real time!

Definitely Bro Gary. He'd be a delight.

38 minutes ago, saintmom said:

@Lurky I am DYING at Fundy Friday!  DYING :D .  Oh, and could you enlighten me as to WHO that is on your avatar pic?

That is Jill Rodigues, her family has their own section of FreeJinger called RVfull of grifting . It is a deep deep hole to fall into, but so worth it....my avatar is a picture of her very thin children, behind bars with a "do not feed" sign above them, from when they visited the Ark Exhibit. I totally thought there wasn't anyone worse, but this guy Gary has done it...welcome to FJ!

@saintmom, its Jill Rodrigues!  If you haven't stumbled upon the rod family rabbit hole yet, then you must go have a peek.  Pretty sure that JRod is what lead to FJ's discovery of Bro. Gary.

I do wish that Jill would take a cue from Gary and show us a recipe or two though!

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

8:10 "Ain't no such thing as Christian rap!"  Also bad - drinking beer with "the Crowd", smoking dope with "the Crowd", rock and roll and - inexplicably - country music.  

Well, country does have a lot of drinkin' and cheatin' songs.

@MayMay1123, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I would love for Jill Rod or John Shrader to drop by for a fundie Friday, but sadly I suspect they are both self-aware enough to know they would be asked questions they don"t want to answer and that their followers might see it and start asking questions. John is particular seems paranoid at any supporter finding out exactly how much money he has spent on himself and foolish projects. 

This Gary guy, though, he has less self-awareness than JillRod.(which is saying something!) and I can see him stopping by. None of his posts would make sense, though. 

1 minute ago, Dandruff said:

I'd like to see the Hawkins and Rod families on Wife Swap.

I think it would work.

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I think even Jill Rod has certain standards. 

@saintmom Fundy Friday is an FJ tradition, where occasionally Fundies we discuss drop by here to tell us we're all going straight to hell, and hilarity ensues.  For some reason, it tends to happen on a Friday.

And as everyone else says, it is Jill Rodrigues, the patron saint of FJ icons.  Jill is truly special, every time we think she can't go lower, she does something new - like telling us that she bought her oldest daughter a wedding dress when the daughter was 13, having TWELVE CHILDREN packed into an RV, including one that sleeps in a real, true baby cage.  Enter at your own risk, but Jill-fans always love company, so come on over!*  @Georgiana wrote a superb summary somewhere in the threads!

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/413-rvfull-of-grifting-rodrigues-family/

*ETA I should probably phrase it more as JRod-fans love to convert other FJers!

1 minute ago, Lurky said:

including one that sleeps in a real, true baby cage. 

She has TWO children sleeping in cages now! Jill is a fundie who is so extreme that it is easy to think people are exaggerating, but no, she is really as bad as people say. 

13 minutes ago, Lurky said:

like telling us that she bought her oldest daughter a wedding dress when the daughter was 13

Oh my god...please, for the love of all that's holy, tell me you are kidding.

How the hell does that even make any sense?  I can't even fathom a reason for doing something so ridiculous.

I needed this today...I mean I have no words, this man is so ridiculous and down the rabbit hole I go. Why tag yourself in every post? I have so many non-native English speaking friends and family that speak and type better than him. This gives me something to do while I'm at the doctors office. Thank you FJ! 

Sis Coconutwater

Ok folks, The Hawkinseses were accused of singing Contemporary music. You know Bro Gary ain't gonna stand fer that.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-09-06-10-02-21-1.png.7cf14130b919312d1d7917f3a3a7d73d.png

And this one is just all kinds of special. Much feeding for Gary. Gary like man food eating. Give weens now.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-09-06-09-56-06-1.png.c9245c01e3745a92884115c2c7196cf7.png

Sis Jinjur

32 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

And she's SEVERELY pregnant. Will they build another cage, or will one graduate to...where? The roof?

Under the sink. There is always space under a sink.

7 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

The Hawkinseses were accused of singing Contemporary music.

OK, folks, all music is contemporary to someone, sometime, so spare us your negotiating feelins.  I also hope your tiny weens don't come back up to upset. 

It's more difficult to speak Weenese than I imagined. 

Y'all,

I'm LOVING how we are all using Sis as sign-offs. As for Gary being fed by his wife... why not just have a sandwich or something you can eat one-handed?

He's like a giant baby.

Sis mango_fandango

18 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

It's more difficult to speak Weenese than I imagined. 

LOL at "Weenese." He really does speak his own language.

Ok, folks, y'all.

Do we now for sure that bro Gary's weens are not actually weeds? Because he seems to be high AF. 

sis. AlwaysExcited

16 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Ok folks,

Jesus has long hair.  Men used to wear it long for centuries, still do. 

Do you know who was obsessed with patriarchy,  short hair and shaved beards? Those pagans of the Romans! Not that bro Gary would bother with history.

@formergothardite, my dad used to eat cornbread and milk, but not cornbread and buttermilk.  He'd just refer to it as bread and milk. Bread and milk was a late evening snack and a good way to use up leftover cornbread.  His, bread and milk looked better than that stuff that Bro, Hawkins posted a pic of.

SisPennyS

PS: My dad nicknamed one of our dogs Sis Fox.  She like to share Lil Debbie oatmeal creme pies with him.

7 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

Ok, folks, y'all.

Do we now for sure that bro Gary's weens are not actually weeds? Because he seems to be high AF. 

sis. AlwaysExcited

I don't know about high, but he does say people accused him of "dranking". He indignantly proclaimed that he hasn't drank since he got saved, not realizing that if people think you've been dranking, it's probably better if you have indeed been dranking. People who have been dranking can theoretically stop dranking. People who act like they've been dranking when they have not been dranking, well...not a lot can be done for them.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived