IGNORED

Lori Alexander 26: Fermented Pizza Crust Is More Important than Filling Her Empty Soul

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Is anybody getting screenshots of the IG post?  I think she is deleting comments. I missed the first one, now deleted, but another "dissenting" one has poppped up. I grabbed a shot of that one. 

I was the first dessenter and she gave it the boot fast. 

Hitting people over the head with the KJV. She's such a good good fundie. 

Great screen shot.

Lori's on the defensive:

yes, I am simply using it as an illustration for the verse!

At whose expense, Lori?  Do you ever think about the people you hurt when you take to your blog and Instagram?

When you write about "mean" women who wear bikinis, do you think of your daughter and how you might be making her feel?

What about when you posted pictures of your son's classmates in their "immodest" prom dresses?  Did you think of how they might feel?

Or what about the "friend" who confided in you that her daughter sells thong swimsuits for a living?  Did you think that by blogging about it, you were betraying her trust?

Not everything is a blogging opportunity.  When you "mentor" people, you shouldn't air their personal issues on your blog.  When people tell you things in confidence, you should keep it to yourself.  When people make comments you don't like, you should have a dialog with them, not post a one sided rant on your blog, where you won't allow them to respond.

Have some class for God's sake...

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

I missed all the Amazon review fun. I joined after all that. Bummer. 

Thanks for the reminder! I periodically go out and check the reviews. First, you can still read the book and give an amazon review. I highly recommend it!

Most importantly, 5 and 4 star reviews equals 48% of the reviews and the 1 & 2 star reviews equal 51%!! Way to go everyone that read the book and gave a review! With more input I know readers can get the 1 and 2 star up to 55-60% of the reviews!

Instagram comment:

Do you know even one thing about the person/persons living in this home? Do you have any comprehension of the struggles life has perhaps thrown their way? Whether self-induced or not is of no concern for judgement, but for compassion. You, Lori, seem to sit in your self-made ivory tower very, very proud of yourself. You have arrogantly presumed those living here are slothful or lazy. You have used their home as an example of your Pharisitical Pride. Perhaps a review of the Love Chapter in Corinthians is in order. For Love does not dishonor others. You have dishonored this home and their residents. Your actions are neither kind nor loving, but haughty. How sad for you.

Seems like a mere 2 days ago that Lori was quoting this verse:

Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

(or in Lori's words: stupid, ignorant)

It'll be interesting to see if she "loveth reproof" or decides to be brutish, stupid, and ignorant....

House looked empty and abandoned to me.  Lori Alexander is a Hateful Bitch.  Also a Tool.

The house picture. The house is actually in decent shape. The door is in a shut position. The windows are replacement windows so someone put some money into them at one point. The siding is discolored in spots but looks fine (no holes) and it isn't falling off. The little I can see of the roof, it is in ok condition. Also items are not stacked up in front of the windows (which would make me concerned about a hoarding situation).

It has overgrown yard/wild flowers. There appears to be roses by the big window, someone likes flowers. She took a picture, purposely I believe, through the trees to appear more overgrown.

By looking at the house, I would assume the family (if a family) that lives here might work 2 jobs or both people work hard jobs and come home tired. If it is an older couple or single person then I would say it's too much for them to take care of and they don't have help.

Lori Alexander is a judgmental gossip who has to look down on others to make herself feel better.

10 minutes ago, Koala said:

And it's gone.  Now what were the words she used?  Oh, yeah...STUPID and IGNORANT.

Here you go with the image on that one:

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 2.33.53 PM.png

1 minute ago, usmcmom said:

This cmmment is beautifully stated. Too bad it will likely be gone soon. 

I posted that at 2:32 PM. At 2:34 PM, it was gone.

What's the matter, Lori? Was my comment too loving and compassionate for you? Yeah, that's what I figured.

I was just thinking that my in-laws' house might be starting to look like this. My mother in law is in a nursing home. My father-in-law is dealing with his own health issues plus trying to spend as much time with his wife as he can. My husband is desperately trying to drive the 50 miles (one way) as often as he can to visit his mother, manage her appointments and bills and take care of the inside of their house. All this while dealing with a boss who asked him "can't she just move in with you so you don't miss so much work," and watching hundreds of his coworkers lose their jobs due to cutbacks. 

His brother and sister have basically been absent through all this because they "can't stand to see Mom like this."  I am doing my best to be a caregiver to the caregiver. But you know what?  When a family is in crisis, sometimes things fall apart - things like lawn care and house maintenance.  

@Kendo you not see how your wife is reflecting so poorly on your family? Do you not see how heartless your family appears with her as your mouthpiece? Your leadership in that home is ridiculously weak.  Something to think about: just because a comment disagrees with Lori, it does not mean it is automatically a bad comment. True men of God are embarrassed for you. You have become a laughing stock. Trust me on this. 

10 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

I posted that at 2:32 PM. At 2:34 PM, it was gone.

What's the matter, Lori? Was my comment too loving and compassionate for you? Yeah, that's what I figured.

Lorianity has no room for compassion or kindness.  Just criticism of people who are living life wrong by her estimation.  

1 minute ago, usmcmom said:

I was just thinking that my in-laws' house might be starting to look like this. My mother in law is in a nursing home. My father-in-law is dealing with his own health issues plus trying to spend as much time with his wife as he can. My husband is desperately trying to drive the 50 miles (one way) as often as he can to visit his mother, manage her appointments and bills and take care of the inside of their house. All this while dealing with a boss who asked him "can't she just move in with you so you don't miss so much work," and watching hundreds of his coworkers lose their jobs due to cutbacks.

Work/life balance - something that companies love to promote, but rarely actually put into practice.

As someone with experience in caring for aging parents, I strongly suspect that your husband's boss never has done that.

I wonder what Lori would think of this house:

Lhome.JPG.9791fe849c967d7d9b976a89e08d514d.JPG

Spoiler

Inside resides an educated man that worked for a large company in the science field. Inside resides a man that didn’t report his wife missing in May. Her employer reported her missing after 2 days of not reporting to work. Inside resides a man that has been accused & arrested and charged with stalking or voyeur or domestic assault in 2 different states and by at least 3 different women. Inside resides a man that has been arrested 4 times on unrelated charges to his wife’s disappearance since his wife’s disappearance. Inside resides a man that is a “person in interest” in the disappearance of his wife. Inside resides a man that is tormenting his neighbors.

I wish I could post this to her  Lori Alexander The Transformed Wife IG account.

More to the story

Spoiler

His wife has still not been found and everyone suspects she is dead by the man that lives in this lovely home.

(I put things in spoilers so everyone has a chance to make their own assumptions of the house.)

This is absolutely heartbreaking. My mother's house would look like this at first glance, a little cluttered in the front. But what is hidden by the house is an enormous vegetable garden which she meticulously tends, canning the best pickles you've ever tasted to give away. A passerby wouldn't know that my father has cancer and my mother also takes him into town for his treatment every single day. These treatments exhaust my father and so place the burden on farm chores on my mother as well. Additionally, would a passerby know that my mother devotes a large amount of her time and money to her church?

Because it will probably be deleted from Holy Lori's IG.

@TeddyBonkers, I just got a screen shot of that one. We'll see if it lasts longer than mine did.

16 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I wonder what Lori would think of this house:

Proof that you can't judge a book by its cover, or people by their home.

From Instagram:

This is absolutely heartbreaking. My mother's house would look like this at first glance, a little cluttered in the front. But what is hidden by the house is an enormous vegetable garden which she meticulously tends, canning the best pickles you've ever tasted to give away. A passerby wouldn't know that my father has cancer and my mother also takes him into town for his treatment every single day. These treatments exhaust my father and so place the burden on farm chores on my mother as well. Additionally, would a passerby know that my mother devotes a large amount of her time and money to her church?

Also from Instagram:

Mattthew 23:25

Hurry up, Lori.  Delete the Bible verse before anyone sees it!

ETA-

BINGO!  The Bible verse (which had NO comment- just a Bible verse) has been deleted.  She doesn't want that crap posted on her page!  Ken said Jesus was wrong "anyways".  

Good job, Lori.  Let your readers know that you won't be bossed around by the Bible.

26 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

Heckin whoa. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 3.01.25 PM.png

Another lie for her pile of infinite lies. She interacts with men all the time on social media.

I've only been following Lori for about two months, but she really is particularly toxic and vile (and hypocritical). I hardly ever read her actual posts because they tend to mess with my head. I just follow the thread here.

Where is that @BlackSheep

She doesn't teach men, my ass!  She told a reader just the other day that she needed to have her husband read her post!

I am still sitting her stunned that she had the gall to delete a comment that contained nothing other than a Bible verse...

46 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

Heckin whoa. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 3.01.25 PM.png

W. T. F.  She allows comments from men to stay all the time!  As long as those men agree with her, of course. 

3 hours ago, jerkit said:

I'm experiencing my quarterly "maybe reading Lori won't be so toxic for me this time" phase. I find it weirdly comforting that other people find her so toxic that they have to take a break from her. In case newer-to-Lori posters don't know, Lori Alexander almost ruined my marriage and my life. I followed her advice to the brink of divorce and would be divorced right now if I hadn't snapped out of it. I wrote a review about her book (because I've been banned from her blog and FB), bearing my soul to Lori, and she responded in the most heinous, cruel way a person could. Anyways, I've caught up on three Lori threads today and I'm ready to go back to ignoring her. I just wanted to stop by and remind everyone that this woman is a dangerous, evil monster. 

I miss your posts on the Lori threads @jerkit  Somehow I missed the fact that you had been a Lori follower previously.  I'm glad you were able to be free from her dangerous teachings before you were divorced.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived