Coconut Flan

Just now, Carm_88 said:

I found Jessa's face when Jill said that she had felt kicks at 12 weeks to be amusing. It was kinda like "Of course you felt kicks Jill!" 

can that not happen ? serious question 

and I really can't stand Jill and Joy and Austin are nauseating because it is just so forced 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this 5th house should just be their house. I mean, they're messing it up, might as well keep it. lmao

"A mere flesh wound" ..... has Austin seen Monty Python movies...?!

1 minute ago, KimJongJimBob said:

Has Austin always had that Herman Munster forehead thing going on? I feel like I would have noticed that before...

I think he has farmer's tan of the head. Looks like Ben has it going on as well. 

Papa Duggar bought another house and Jill and Jessa are looking at it 

Do we know who Grandma Bennett is - it is her house 

there is a pool in the house 

jessa wants a new house 

What newly married couple wouldn't LOVE for the parents to magically produce a bigger home on a whim?

"Why did we not bring our husbands?! This is so creepy."

BECAUSE YOU'RE GROWN ASS WOMEN AND YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN! (Except to keep you perpetually pregnant.) 

Just now, SadieJane said:

i'd live in the Bennett house in a minute. I would literally be like, yes, my house.

I feel like I designed many U-shaped houses in my day and my Sims always loved them. 

I understand Jessa wanting a larger house, but why is Jill looking for a house when they are out of the country so much? Seems like wasting a lot of money, if Jessa moves they could stay in Grandma Marys house.

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

"A mere flesh wound" ..... has Austin seen Monty Python movies...?!

I thought that too.  Can you imagine them watching that?

1 minute ago, KimJongJimBob said:

"Why did we not bring our husbands?! This is so creepy."

BECAUSE YOU'RE GROWN ASS WOMEN AND YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN! (Except to keep you perpetually pregnant.) 

I feel like I designed many U-shaped houses in my day and my Sims always loved them. 

You're sims and I have something in common. The fact that Jessa is turning down this house makes me wanting to go and smack her on the side of the head with my flip flop. Such a princess.

Jinger's reaction to the pregnancy question is my new favorite thing. And Jessa saying you shouldn't ask and should let a person tell about a pregnancy on their terms - yes, girl!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Jinger's facial expression.... LOL.

It clearly states, never call me again. lmao. Wonderful fake smile. hahahaha

was it just me or did that phone conversation seem sad and one sided. 

Jana says nothing, Jill goes on and on and is inappropriate and Jessa is just over it 

13 minutes ago, nst said:

Ben is killing me with that facial expression - i need a meme 

He was high AF

I feel for Jana in all this courting/wedding/babies "season" all of the other older girls are in. Probaly because I'm the last single one in my group and husbands and babies are basically the only topics of discussion, besides asking me when I'm going to join them in that.  At least I can be a sarcastic ass back when people start with that.

At 2 months of marriage, Jinger was asked if she took a pregnancy test, she didn't answer. Jana had to fill in and say ".......no"--- even Jana knew that her non-answer meant that she hasn't taken a pregnancy test. 

In contrast. Jill was taking multiple pregnancy tests within her first month of marriage. 

In my opinion, it's clear she never took a pregnancy test because she's not trying to get pregnant.  Just my assumption and this is her personal choice.

Ben is like the official shade quuueeennn of the nighttttttt (Whitney Houston voice). He's ready to run. I smell the fear!

Spurgeon is just so cute! 

Speaking of Jana, I felt bad for her when Izzy went to poke her belly and say "Baby." 

Jessa says she is not ready for L+D.  I suggest a hospital birth with an epidural.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived