Coconut Flan

Things I learned tonight: it's hard to stay awake through two hours of this drivel. 

Was that Amy holding Josie in the family picture?

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

I just started watching. Ben is spppaaaaaacing out while Jessa is talking. She asks him a question, and it made me LOL see him snap out of it and try to recover. You think they would of had them do another take.

I'm convinced the producers secretly despise these people and exploit the freak factor. They film the minimum to keep the leghumpers happy, but don't give them any real direction. 

2 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Things I learned tonight: it's hard to stay awake through two hours of this drivel. 

Was that Amy holding Josie in the family picture?

Yeah Amy minus the Pickle. Wonder why? 

21 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

Yep, crying over Jessa holding little Henry...

ETA  - However should queasy Ben be standing while holding a newborn?

The whole birth scene was totally different than last time. She gave birth on the couch, and cried and he was emotional.  The whole hand touching the face thing - I am sucker for that. So that was sweet. Spurgeon is a spirited child - you would never think that with the pictures she posts but tonight you saw a whole new side to him.  And ben reacting when holding little Henry the first time I think he was overwhelmed and Jana had to talk him down.  It was interesting to see.  It cant be easy to have camera lights in your face while holding a new born. 

18 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

What did she tell him?? I can't watch the episode right now and no one is doing recaps :my_confused:

Haha she told him the sex of Jessa's baby. Her and Jana were the ones to know. 

Spurgeon was definitely in for a rude awakening there. Ben said "train" about the whole situation but it didn't set off any alarm bells. He seems to be pretty patient in general. I think that every kid gets jealous when they get a new sibling, and Spurgeon at this point couldn't really say what he was feeling. So tantrums were his best weapon. 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

Spurgeon is a spirited child - you would never think that with the pictures she posts but tonight you saw a whole new side to him.  

We saw him whine at his birthday party, and there's an IG video where he double fist punches Jessa in the stomach at the end. 

2 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

What happened????

11 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Anybody else feel a little hope that Jana might have a special someone?

You know, I don't feel like Jana has someone, yet. but I am starting to feel like my man JD and madame Laura have a little something something going on. You know, magically she turns up to nanny, and post instagrams like she is family, and JD is just the logical choice, because who wouldn't want to be arranged with JD compared to those other boys. I'm kind of giving that some side eye, and just watching it closer.

4 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

What happened????

They were discussing letting the sex of Jessa's baby slip. She was saying she got permission to share. Then was acting all coy when asked if she had a boyfriend. So might be nothing, but very similar to the way Joy and Jinger were acting in previous seasons when they kept asking about boyfriends

1 hour ago, SadieJane said:

Haahahaha Jana's NO! That was the first time I have seen personality in her talking head in a long long time.

What did she say NO! too??

Sorry can't get the episodes and boo no recaps. 

1 minute ago, Berty K said:

What did she say NO! too??

Sorry can't get the episodes and boo no recaps. 

The producers asked her, yet again, if she had a boyfriend, and it was the most lively I have ever seen her...

16 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

You know, I don't feel like Jana has someone, yet. but I am starting to feel like my man JD and madame Laura have a little something something going on. You know, magically she turns up to nanny, and post instagrams like she is family, and JD is just the logical choice, because who wouldn't want to be arranged with JD compared to those other boys. I'm kind of giving that some side eye, and just watching it closer.

JD is the logical choice because Laura is 32. Laura has spent time with the Duggars before, but this time seems different. Does she still work for ILBP?

who are bevmo 
and no mother answered whether you could feel the baby at 15 weeks kicking? 

I believe the average is 15-24 weeks. 12 seems a little early to me. But I've never actually given birth.

5 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

JD is the logical choice because Laura is 32. Laura has spent time with the Duggars before, but this time seems different. Does she still work for ILBP?

I believe she does, but this, this seems like a get closer into the family and catch the eye of the bachelor till the rapture. You know that JD just became the George Clooney of the ILBP.  I think Ms Laura is trying to catch a man!

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

BevMo is a liquor store in Southern Calif.

I didn't feel my babies kick til 20 weeks.  And it was just a butterfly flutter, not a kick.

THere is one in Bellingham to @nst

2 minutes ago, kacarlton said:

I believe the average is 15-24 weeks. 12 seems a little early to me. But I've never actually given birth.

My oldest I felt at around 20 or so, but the other ones were earlier, say 15-17 weeks. Jill probably just needed to fart.

If memory serves, I felt the baby move around 16 weeks with my first one, and after that, 12-13 weeks. I remember my aunt being surprised because it was so early. I was very skinny with a thin uterus, rupture candidate thin, according to my doctor. Maybe that's a factor? 

I felt my first at 16 weeks.. and I felt my second born ONCE at 11 weeks at 2AM...but I didn't feel him again for a number of weeks... weirdest thing out that little boy :D

2 hours ago, nst said:

\

Derick wants to name his son Nepal - WHO VOTED FOR THAT 

Better than Spurgeon or Wilberforce.

1 hour ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I've had this dream, too, but it wasn't for Mechelle, it was for Jill. She needs to buy more supportive under garments. She's too young to have such saggy boobs, and the thin fabrics she wears cling in the worst ways. Some things you can't buy used and save the difference. Some people need the expensive bras with good support. 

Add Jessa to that list too. Way too young for the sag.

46 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

The producers asked her, yet again, if she had a boyfriend, and it was the most lively I have ever seen her...

So you don't think she has someone?

55 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

If memory serves, I felt the baby move around 16 weeks with my first one, and after that, 12-13 weeks. I remember my aunt being surprised because it was so early. I was very skinny with a thin uterus, rupture candidate thin, according to my doctor. Maybe that's a factor? 

I felt my first child at 18-19 weeks amd my second at 13 weeks.  Skinny tummy at the time too, so I do believe it makes it  easier. The way the placenta is positioned is a big known factor too. 

1 hour ago, SadieJane said:

I breastfed straight for 5 years, and I will be the first one to say, I used my nice supportive bras, with pads and just popped them out as needed. Never had an issue. There are tricks to the chi chi feeding. I feel like her mom should have taught them to her, but yeah. Girls checked out.

Haha, I love that you said chi chi feeding. That's what I called it when I was breastfeeding. Whenever my son hungry it was "chi chi time." And then my 2 year old would yell "chi CHIS!" 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived