Coconut Flan

Just now, Smoochie said:

Why the holy hell do they always wait until the last minute to do everything.  2 hours before a party when you 'might' be expecting 130 people and you're just starting the food and MAKING the decorations!

it's called a storyline and because these people think that creating all that stuff is FUN 

and who is watching Tori give birth on Tuesday :D

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I did laugh at Ben saying they needed more snacks for L&D, especially since he does appear stoned quite often!

3 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Why the holy hell do they always wait until the last minute to do everything.  2 hours before a party when you 'might' be expecting 130 people and you're just starting the food and MAKING the decorations!

It's how the producers add tension and any level of interest. It's beyond lame and the oldest formula this show has to try to be interesting.

O My Cow. Clean the oven once in a while.

Bakes off :wtsf: WTF  they don't clean their ovens!  Dayum they are so special!

Ahhh Michelle is there, I figured she wasn't since she didn't help with anything ... oh LOL what am I saying, of course she didn't help with anything!

Why did no one tell me this was a 2-hour episode?? :pb_rollseyes: I just thought they were going to cram the shower and birth into the last 5 minutes, but apparently not, lol.

The Duggars(etc) been reading FJ....... They didn't think pregnancy questions were inappropriate when Jill and Jessa got married.  

Did anyone buy a house? I hope Jill and Derick will end the mission soon(by the end of the year).

What I wouldn't give for Stacey and Clinton to return to overhaul Michelle's closet. That would be a Duggar special I could really get behind...

Must have been one of the now married girls job to clean the oven and it never got passed down to anyone. If I was Jana I'd be hiding under a table with some booze as this party.

It is nice that guests brought some big donation items.

Joy just put it out there that it is very possible that she and her three older sisters could be pregnant at the same time. Sigh

Also, they did mention Laura again. (Well previously in the episode).

Wait, another hour of this? 

3 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

What I wouldn't give for Stacey and Clinton to return to overhaul Michelle's closet. That would be a Duggar special I could really get behind...

Oh yes.... what not to wear, Dugger Addition.... they should add Jill into that. Her clothes are not working out for her.

If BevMo delivered, they could make bank during these episodes... 

Jana is so done with all of this. I feel so bad for her. 

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

who are bevmo 

and no mother answered whether you could feel the baby at 15 weeks kicking? 

5 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

But but Jim Bob said that it's so modest! I cannot give it up! ;) 

Just now, SadieJane said:

Oh yes.... what not to wear, Dugger Addition.... they should add Jill into that. Her clothes are not working out for her.

And I'm fine with them keeping within their modesty standards, but Michelle's sweater was a travesty. It's almost like she doesn't know how to dress a not pregnant body. 

Just now, nst said:

who are bevmo 

and no mother answered whether you could feel the baby at 15 weeks kicking? 

BevMo is a liquor store in Southern Calif.

I didn't feel my babies kick til 20 weeks.  And it was just a butterfly flutter, not a kick.

Is anyone still keeping track of real commercials/advertisers or lack thereof? I saw a commercial for the new Despicable 3 movie, which I am sure no Duggar child would ever be allowed to watch.

8 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Also, they did mention Laura again. (Well previously in the episode).

There is totally something up with this Laura. They did mention her on at the party, and now they mentioned her last name... something smells :animals-fishgreen:.

2 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

If you live somewhere with doordash you can get bevmo delivered 

Seriously,  my church does the whole modest in gods house sort of deal, so I Pinterest how to not look like  duggar at church. It is physically possible to not look like a frumpster and still be clothed. (TBH I am the least modest person in the world, but maxi skirts are insanely comfy.)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived